Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm (4332 Views)

Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV / Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday / Lagos State Police Stops Yoruba Nation Rally Scheduled For Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by DLondonboiy: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari to attend the Presidential debate scheduled for 7pm today, 19th January 2019. In his words "I'll debate other candidate and show to Nigerians that i am eloquent enough and educated enough to lead them. If i perish, i perish. God dey"..

Mynd44.
Zombies.
Wailers.

11 Likes

Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by DrGoodman: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2019
DLondonboiy:
Buhari to attend the Presidential debate scheduled for 7pm today, 19th January 2019. In his words "I'll debate other candidate and show to Nigerians that i am eloquent enough and educated enough to lead them. If i perish, i perish. God dey"..

Mynd44.
Zombies.
Wailers.

grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by deantimes(m): 9:04am On Jan 19, 2019
grin
Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by Gandollar(f): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2019
Who wrote that speech for him ?

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by DLondonboiy: 9:10am On Jan 19, 2019
Naughtysite:
Who wrote that speech for him ?

Do i know? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by booblacain(m): 9:28am On Jan 19, 2019
Lol, we die here.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by DLondonboiy: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2019
booblacain:
Lol, we die here.

I believe Buhari. He would shame Nigerians today. He would prove all of you wrong..
Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2019
You Don Mean It
Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by Okoroawusa: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2019
7pm never reach...
Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by DLondonboiy: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:
7pm never reach...

E go soon reach .

1 Like

Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by Okoroawusa: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2019
DLondonboiy:

E go soon reach .
I go dey watch ball dat time.

Buhari don win this election already

1 Like

Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by DrGoodman: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Abagw

1 Like

Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by SalamRushdie: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Mynd44.
Zombies.
Wailers.

grin cheesy
Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by princejenks(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2019
That would be a pleasant surprise though very unlikely
Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by OBoy50: 10:38am On Jan 19, 2019
grin
If buhari debates,I will sleep with tiwa savage

5 Likes

Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by biosilicon: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Mynd44.
Zombies.
Wailers.

Lol. if that happens. I will run stark naked from oshodi to agege.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by Jentle244: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2019
An official statement or adonbelieve it
Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by DLondonboiy: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2019
OBoy50:
grin

If buhari debates,I will sleep with tiwa savage

No let wizKid catch you o. #Stew
Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by DLondonboiy: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2019
biosilicon:

Lol. if that happens. I will run stark naked from oshodi to agege.

Better start getting ready to run nakid
Okoroawusa:

Ok
Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by Adiola(f): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2019
my bubu will shame Nigerians and debate
Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by biosilicon: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Better start getting ready to run nakid

That is very very impossible. Because buhari is so incompetent he can not conduct an ordinary live interview talkless of a debate.
Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2019
Political tension, well I don buy fuel (no light) subscribe my pay TV (no local TV station) service my TV set ( I don't want village ppl to interfere) waiting patiently for the debate to start, Any body here to join, Pls while coming, come with pen n paper we need to be noting down points. Pls enuf refreshment cus mama nkechi is making popcorn � for us and Bella is arranging zobo drink to wash it down with.

Okwa dis debate anyi ga ahu isi Ya.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 19, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
Political tension, well I don buy fuel (no light) subscribe my pay TV (no local TV station) service my TV set ( I don't want village ppl to interfere) waiting patiently for the debate to start, Any body here to join, Pls while coming, come with pen n paper we need to be noting down points. Pls enuf refreshment cus mama nkechi is making popcorn � for us and Bella is arranging zobo drink to wash it down with.

what's the same of the movie you got your moniker from?

I've forgotten the Ghanaian drama name
Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by DLondonboiy: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

Hahaha
Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by eneyoduke(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Am sure buhari is not aware of this speech
Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
Arsenal vs Chelsea is 6:30. Who has time to listen to a demented vegetable angry
Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by proudevil: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
lilbest4:
Arsenal vs Chelsea is 6:30. Who has time to listen to a demented vegetable angry
dont worry, don't cry, buhari is not going to stand with thief ,a motivational speaker, and an opportunist..sai baba till 2023.
Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by olisaEze(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Fake news abeg shift joor!

Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by Whobedatte(m): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
proudevil:
dont worry, don't cry, buhari is not going to stand with thief ,a motivational speaker, and an opportunist..sai baba till 2023.
Shameless almajiri
Is Atiku the only contestant??
Blockhead
Re: Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm by Kagawa10: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
He should just tell those illiterate that oil was selling at $110 during Jonathan regime but $50 today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo / - / Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.