Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. (4321 Views)

Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) / Hon.soberekon Clarke Cautions Alhaji Asari Dokubo / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by 1TripleC: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alhaji Asari Dokubo launches new guards outfit, Sends warning to Tompolo to stay off his territory.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by Zonefree(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Fulani slaves !

14 Likes

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by vastolord4(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Empty barrel lo ma n pariwo..

14 Likes

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by Abdul05: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin grin grin who died and made him king?

Asari dokubo has turned himself to orisa (idol) cos oil money... grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by MatrixReloaded: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Asari look at Tomopolo have emerged the eyes of Ijaw youths and voice of nuger delta. You are just a foolish religion nincompop. Your days on earth are limited cos of your atrocities in ogoni and kalabari. Keep sucking your people till when your cup is full.

12 Likes

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by ScamHunter: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Interesting times ahead. If one of the incompetent parties wins the 2023 presidential election, this country would have hundred of warlords roaming territories. Afghanistan and Somalia would be child's play. BH and ISWAP in the NE and NC. Fulani militia in the SW and NC, ND militants in the SS, ESN and UGM in the SE, bandits roaming free in the NW.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by lhordspy: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
This one dey look for federal government trouble. You think Buhari is like soft Fmr president Yaradua that treated you guys with kids glove. And shared money around to make you guys happy.

You should ask the Ipob miscreants about the pepper he showed them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by IamBlessed12: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Fulani slaves !

Forget that guilt tripping. Imo state is receiving Federal allocation. I believe another SE state is also enlisted, how come are you not also fulani slaves? SS doesn't want to be yoked with SE. Pure and simple. Shame on you all killing your flesh and blood like live doesn't matter committing carnage in the name of boldness. Foolish people

4 Likes

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
No be guns I dey see so? Is it now legal for civilians to bear arms in Nigeria?
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by Qtrpst4: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
How does imo state receiving allocation concern the fact that Asari wants to fight tompolo, his brother just because federal government gave tompolo contract and did not give him?

This is why no body regards you in this country, when you drink that you ogogoro,
you go about talking like a drunkard which you are.

Shey Asari dey talk rubbish about MNK, let's see how he can endure the heat. let's see how many of these his men can take bullets for him

IamBlessed12:

Forget that guilt tripping. Imo state is receiving Federal allocation. I believe another SE state is also enlisted, how come are you not also fulani slaves? SS doesn't want to be yoked with SE. Pure and simple. Shame on you all killing your flesh and blood like live doesn't matter committing carnage in the name of boldness. Foolish people

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by Qtrpst4: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
How old are you?

lhordspy:
This one dey look for federal government trouble. You think Buhari is like soft Fmr president Yaradua that treated you guys with kids glove. And shared money around to make you guys happy.

You should ask the Ipob miscreants about the pepper he showed them.

4 Likes

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by IamBlessed12: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Qtrpst4:
How does imo state receiving allocation concern the fact that Asari wants to fight tompolo, his brother just because federal government gave tompolo contract and did not give him?

This is why no body regards you in this country, when you drink that you ogogoro,
you go about talking like a drunkard which you are.

Shey Asari dey talk rubbish about MNK, let's see how he can endure the heat. let's see how many of these his men can take bullets for him

I'm only responding to the midget trying to pursue a narrative. I have no beefs with Ndigbo. But anyone using a stvpid narrative to push an agenda, Trust me, if you want to know the number one person that dislikes Nigeria. Na me

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
He and his entourage
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by SILVERLINES: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Stupid boy

All his rant is just to get kind tompolo kind of contract and enriched themselves why the community the idiots are coming from are living in abject poverty

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by mrvitalis(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lol this is just conflict 101 ...

You think federal government don't know what they did giving tompolo that contract ? ...you think they don't know all the leaders of Niger Delta militants and can't divide the contract among them ?

Who do you think is giving asari and ateke mind to fight tompolo ?

North 101

This is the main reason they promote ignorant people to power and influence in the south ...so they can manipulate them easily

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by ElSudani: 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Asari Dokubo is one big comedian. Why is he wearing a bucket as a crown?

4 Likes

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by drips8(m): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by Qtrpst4: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
OK, then
IamBlessed12:

I'm only responding to the midget trying to pursue a narrative. I have no beefs with Ndigbo. But anyone using a stvpid narrative to push an agenda, Trust me, if you want to know the number one person that dislikes Nigeria. Na me
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by RenaissanceGuy: 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Throughout every part of Nigeria, warlords are calling the shots - from the NW to the NE to some parts of the NC to the SS and SE. It only shows how much close Nigeria is to disintegration.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by DWickedLandLord: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
IamBlessed12:

If your incoherent ass don't shut the fvck up n take your medicine .

You don't even matter in your village fool

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by juman(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Maybe he also wants billions of naira of security contract from federal government.
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by DWickedLandLord: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
IamBlessed12:

Shut up
You don't start trouble n then say you want no problems

Your 2 million tribe is of no consequence
You're Cyprus talking like you're Russia

Relax

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by IamBlessed12: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Shut up
You don't start trouble n then say you want no problems

Your 2 million tribe is of no consequence
You're Cyprus talking like you're Russia

Relax

Besides threats and violent words, what can you do in this life? Biko rest. you're not violent enough
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by IamBlessed12: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

If your incoherent ass don't shut the fvck up n take your medicine .

You don't even matter in your village fool

Igbos. Empty noise makers

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by sreamsense: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
When Nigeria army and airforce descend on you and your armies now, even guns and charms will be useless. Ask Ipob, Kanu, Igboho, bandit and Boko Haram. Asari don't look like somebody who can survive one month in the prison eating undone beans, I will advise him to maintain his lane without crossing Nigeria army boundary to avoid sorry story because Nigeria army won't respect your big stomach, they know how to maltreat people. Be warned and be wise!

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by JOemmy(m): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
So the nigerian authorities have authorized this fat clown to carry sophisticated weapons?
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by Curious346: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
JOemmy:
So the nigerian authorities have authorized this fat clown to carry sophisticated weapons?

Asari has been insulting Igbos and yorubas on Facebook .

If ipob and ESN are men with balls ,then they should have as their number one agenda , asari's ASSASINATION
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by Sergio103(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
FG playing this people like chess.

Trust me.....they will have a brutal clash.

FG will not settle the matter, but will supply men to one party (Tompolo).

Now after they must have dealt with Asari..... FG will now relegate The said party to wastebin.

History 101 cool

4 Likes

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by 2elliot: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Curious346:

If ipob and ESN are men with balls ,then they should have as their number one agenda , asari's ASSASINATION
make him enter the east with him men fess
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by Sergio103(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Curious346:

Exactly the factor against Asari.

This is internal conflict.
The people that ought to help him here are the hinterland (because definitely FG will help Tompolo).
But Asari kept on insulting Igbos, thinking they are his problem.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by ObosiUkwalla: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sergio103:
FG playing this people like chess.

Trust me.....they will have a brutal clash.

FG will not settle the matter, but will supply men to one party (Tompolo).

Now after they must have dealt with Asari..... FG will now relegate The said party to wastebin.

History 101 cool

Mister, stop spamming the entire forum with this ur trashy piece
Re: Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit. by GamalNasser: 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nobody should give this clown any pipeline contract and if he shows himself he should get a drone strike

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Gave Tinubu Order To Reappoint Emefiele As CBN Governor / My Honest Prediction Of Tinubu’s Presidency. / Tinubu Is Being Molested On Twitter (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.