Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React (45036 Views)

#AbujaMassacre Trends On Twitter Over Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Protesters / #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident / #FreeSamuelOgundipe Trends On Twitter After SARS Arrest Premium Times Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
A clear conscience fears no accusation cos the truth will always prevail.

He raped the lady.

If he hadn't, he wouldn't have taken the route of cowards.

Shame on him. Now, he will be remembered as a rapist and a coward.
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by KingRex1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
pocohantas:

Sadly, his death proves nothing.
My thoughts exactly.
He could have taken legal actions baring all out in a court of law.
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by Slynation(m): 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
nijabazaar:
I couldn't possibly care less, Twitter did not kill him....his actions led to his own death.

And no one should shout cyber bullying.... He deserves it. All serial rapist should find it in their hearts to die like this
How are u so confident he raped the ladies in question,were u there? besides he posted a video of them having consensual sex, he died out of depression, Women are using this rape as an advantage over men and it's gradually becoming a mainstay trend!! Me i don talk am, any idiot who falsely accused me of rape, I will remove her family from the surface of the earth ....Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by olaolutreasure(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
Is voracious reading one of your new year resolution? Here is an opportunity for you...
Zion Library is the city of the Learned, the Mount of the informed.
Just in a click, find yourself transported to Zion...
https:///HOKka0QZA06E5KnrVAhgpq
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by bejick(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
Yellow.bas àre busy following the foot step of their grand otapipia master. This have shown how depress they are. Most of them still vote the dull one to increase their depression. since Jan 2nd till date they keep going one by one via otapipia. Quote me wrongly and witness sniper on your table. With the level of education they claim the have they prefer been slaves to their fu.lani master. Their hatred for the ibos still supreme.
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by Amaechi5(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
If this guy was innocent he wouldn't have committed suicide. Guilt and regret came all over him.

From https://afribankonline.com/time-value-of-money-calculator-how-to-calculate-tvm/
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Some people are just too stupid.
How can you accuse a fellow human being of rape(wicked world)
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by Ejanla07: 12:09am On Jan 20, 2019
SosaXVLV:
Nigerian youth always take everything for a joke, that why their leaders rarely take them serious....imagine someone going suicidal and people are busy making jest of him....Original iphone charger is why you are disgracing yourself on twitter....lord may my relations never be this poor and stupid.

For the guy to kill himself for one flimsy reason he is a joke
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by nkor06: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
HELLO FRIENDS..WE ARE HERE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY ,HAVE YOU BE SCAM B4 HERE IS YOUR LEGIT AND RELIABLE SOURCE TO RECOVER ALL YOUR LOST..NO MUCH TALK..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ireland Deportee Murders His Father In Magodo, Stabs Mother / Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor / Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.