Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) (6528 Views)

Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) / Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church / How Do You Tell Siblings To Give You Space Without Hurting Them Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by Mankosi: 10:37am On Jan 20, 2019
Lol. Children sef.
My first kid did the same thing when my second son was born. Anytime he see his mother carrying him he will become jealous and would want to push him out from his mum's arms cos he felt the newborn was taking over his position.
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by haaryobhami: 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
If u want to vex our last born just tell her mum would give birth to another child.
she go vex nd reject am.
last born dy enjoy sha
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by Tatinus: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
BetWinners:
I hate children.Hopefully,I'll never have any cool
ozour
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by Thazard(m): 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2023

That's why it's good for kid to grow a little before topping it with another one. grin

Your popsy most likely is a sharp shooter. grin
gringringrin
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by kelvin1191(m): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
The day my son first saw his younger sister suckling on the breast he once had Monopoly on; he said he will pluck Cain and flog the new born. That day I did the practical on him and asked everyone to be on guard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian Woman Hanged From A Tree After Being Sexually Assaulted On A Train / Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix / Would You Allow Your Child Play Soccer At The Expense Of Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.