Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" (32119 Views)

Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation / Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by Gistvic: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
From Gistvic.com

Michael Asiwaju, the furniture seller who committed suicide after he was accused of rape by some ladies has voiced out after report of his death went viral. Gistvic Reports.

There was a report that Michael Asiwaju took a poisonous substance suspected to be Sniper, and was met lifeless in his hotel room around 12am on January 13, 2019.

He Wrote:

"am asiwaju and am alive, punch carried a fake news"

Gist From Gistvic.com>>[b] https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/i-am-alive-its-fake-news-alleged-serial.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by Gistvic: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
shocked
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by NOC1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
The guy made me laugh with his last post. "Please I am not dead Twitter" as if say ba Twitter say him die.
The newspaper that failed to carry out an investigation before publication, is the many reasons why Nigeria is divided, the make comments and post without proper investigation or knowledge towards it.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by whitebeard(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
So u no die

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin oh okay we Don hear

Verified naija Adsense for sale
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by dainformant(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
THAT IS NOT HIS TWITTER HANDLE. This is his last post.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by UrbanExotica(f): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
dainformant:
THAT IS NOT HIS TWITTER HANDLE. This is his last post.
When you will not read.He lost his phone and forgot the password to his other account

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by dainformant(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Try to be smart. That is a parody account. It appears you are not even following the story. Pictures of his corpse are online unless he has risen from the dead. Why don't you go to twitter to know whats up.
UrbanExotica:
When you will not read.He lost his phone and forgot the password to his other account

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by booblacain(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by americaninja1: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
The story is not adding up.. how ca u forget password to ur twitter account with over 20k followers plus even if u forget we have password retrieval option. I don’t believe d new account ...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by americaninja1: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
I’m sure is using an iPhone with a password or iCloud account, so nobody fit access his account even if he lost the phone.. unless the account was hacked
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
dainformant:
Try to be smart. That is a parody account. It appears you are not even following the story. Pictures of his corpse are online unless he has risen from the dead. Why don't you go to twitter to know whats up.

I agree...likely an impostor
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by datola: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Some Nigerians have really abused opportunities offered by social media.

Fake news are carried daily to gain traffic, do stunt or discredit percieved enemies.

Twitter is king in this regard.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by worlexy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Now to those coveting his original iPhone charger, sorry the guy has disappointed you.
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by Bills2307(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Oya our iPhone charger
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ah thank God. No bìtch is worth dying die. Go and sin no more. Hope your mom's romour is also false.

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin grin
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by Pinkyhubb: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
This guy don use idea blow

4 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by SalamRushdie: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
hahahaha and someone predicted this

6 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by nelronaldo(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
He should give proof that he is alive.

There was a tweet supposedly from his sister claiming he is not dead but in coma.. how will someone in coma be tweeting?

3 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by noble71(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
sad We play too much in this country! That's not his official twitter handle, his handle is Asiwaju_limited, one Yahoo boy just opened new account this morning and want to maga some people . Why will people be joking with issue of life and death.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin A dude on a previous thread discarded the death rumor as a stunt, apparently he was right, i guess the guy expected a barrage of sympathy but as no one really sent him and instead iPhone charger started trending he decided to call it off, but i wonder how youths are now taking suicide threats and depression as a joke, first the girl who accused her bf that he used her for rituals now this silly dude, reminds me of the boy who cried wolf falsely when the wolf now showed and he called for help nobody came to his aid.

7 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by hefelove(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
UrbanExotica:
When you are not social, there have been different account on twitter claiming Asiwaju after that incident, he's really dead

3 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by Topmaike007(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
I Don't know what to say self
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by itiswellandwell: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
This is getting interesting!
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by MobileGees: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by eddie7: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
The IPhone charger nko.... Still with him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Police Rescue 4 Pregnant Girls From Baby Factory Fronting As Bar (Pics) / Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages / Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.