Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" (32122 Views)

Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation / Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by GistFullGround: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
whitebeard:
So u no die

He die, na him ghost dey talk
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by propsvila: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nigeria youth and mental laziness are like 5 and 6
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by crafteck(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
Thank God
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Okay,this is part 3
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by Trizzi: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lalasticlala, that account is parody the man is dead.... Nairaland sha
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by PythonAmaka: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hahaha... Ipadabo Abija grin

Correct man.. grin

Twitter feminists had re-killed this man 10 times over.. Lemme go check twitter and see their wide mouths grin

python amaka
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by geezynoni: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by deebrownneymar: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
After a failed attempt to fake his death. He didn't know the commissioner of police would get involved. Lol.
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by Emina33: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Quite interesting. Let the drama unfold...
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by HisSexcellency(m): 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Was this supposed to be a stunt or what
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by sonofElElyon: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
who reportedly committed suicide you meant to say... A man who committed suicide cannot "voice out"

[quote author=Gistvic post=74912191]From Gistvic.com

Michael Asiwaju, the furniture seller who committed suicide after he was accused of rape by some ladies has voiced out after report of his death went viral.
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by DeepNuggets: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
NOC1:
The guy made me laugh with his last post. "Please I am not dead Twitter" as if say ba Twitter say him die.
The newspaper that failed to carry out an investigation before publication, is the many reasons why Nigeria is divided, the make comments and post without proper investigation or knowledge towards it.

But na twitter matter tho...just saying
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by Johnny1013(m): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
this matter don weak me I swear... His brother says he is in coma.Oga say he is doing well...I smell public stunt
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by iamjavadem(m): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
Dude. After all the cyber bullying he is receiving from the account? Na to change am.
americaninja1:
The story is not adding up.. how ca u forget password to ur twitter account with over 20k followers plus even if u forget we have password retrieval option. I don’t believe d new account ...
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by Captainsklyer(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
UrbanExotica:
When you will not read.He lost his phone and forgot the password to his other account
This guy is dead oh ,I guess the person handling twitter page has a hand in his dead, you just lost your phone all of a sudden and still forgot the password of the other account, Na Na Na.. Check am nah... All this cooked up bullshit
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by Dhenz: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
UrbanExotica:
When you will not read.He lost his phone and forgot the password to his other account

You re the one getting it wrong, anyone can open a twitter account n cash on the euphoria of happenings, if you know how twitter work, you will delete this post.
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by EseAde3000yrs(f): 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by ghettochild(m): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
UrbanExotica:
Some fools r Just fools.. Education cant save em..They can read but never understand
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by TechCapon(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
dainformant:
Try to be smart. That is a parody account. It appears you are not even following the story. Pictures of his corpse are online unless he has risen from the dead. Why don't you go to twitter to know whats up.
link to the pictures of his corpse
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by LINTUNE(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
whitebeard:
So u no die
lol grin
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by LINTUNE(m): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
nelronaldo:
He should give proof that he is alive.

There was a tweet supposedly from his sister claiming he is not dead but in coma.. how will someone in coman be tweeting?
i wonder o
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by AK481(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
UrbanExotica:

And he can’t reset his password?
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by LINTUNE(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lol.. Baba no wan die grin
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by Colb461: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
abeg me am confused oh d police said dey saw his dead body in a hotel and nw dier is someone using his Twitter handle who claim to b him DAT he is nt dead.so who is saying d truth pls
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by mhizdebbygold(f): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
He didn't die?...thank God!
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by mirinda01(m): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nothing surprises me in life again.

For all your insurance needs whatsapp me on 08066992132. We are always there to answer all your questions. Insurance is the best back up when life eventualities happens.
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by lagdmark(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Anything Asiwaju is always fake, I didn't even bother to read through.
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by MissBeulah(f): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
FOR REAL..... SO PUNCH JOURNALIST THAT PUBLISHED THE NEWS MADE THIS GUY POPULAR. COME TO THINK OF IT.... WHERE DID THEY GET THE PICTURE..... HOTEL.... SNIPER AND THE REST...... BUT THIS IS NIGERIA!
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by DAramis: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nigeria is the only place where people cannot allow the dead to stay dead.
Always making mockery of everything including death itself.
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by jclassiq(m): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
hefelove:

When you are not social, there have been different account on twitter claiming Asiwaju after that incident, he's really dead

you are so sure like you finished him off.
Re: Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" by maasoap(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
NOC1:
The guy made me laugh with his last post. "Please I am not dead Twitter" as if say ba Twitter say him die.
The newspaper that failed to carry out an investigation before publication, is the many reasons why Nigeria is divided, the make comments and post without proper investigation or knowledge towards it.

Well, that wasn't his twitter handle, it could have been anyone posting rubbish on his behalf. He lost his phone and forgot his phone password but couldn't retrieve it through several ways to retrieve ones password. He is either dead or in coma as was made available by his brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend / Photos Of John Alali Morri Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.