Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: (39335 Views)

Online Scholarship Test. / ** 2018 Scholarship Test ** / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Gracespecial101(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
dhesthiny1:
I also had 51.7.....the pass mark should be 50....there is mass failure...ASUU strike no allow us read...lol
grin
dhesthiny1:
I also had 51.7.....the pass mark should be 50....there is mass failure...ASUU strike no allow us read...lol

Hahaha iffa hear
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Calculatioon(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
Organisers should kindly reduce the cut off mark to 50...pls
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by introvertme: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
sundyhlo:
Thanks to the organizers.
This is to the organizers.
Please when next you are doing this, please make sure the numbers of every questions are listed below in such a way that when one clicks a number the question that pertains to that number comes up, so that one will be able to easily go back to the questions left or untouched.

Kudos to the sponsors and organizers!

Yeah and the questions should be divided into sections (maths English, general knowledge) just like jamb.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Donpre(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
Brukx:

I failed. Lol
For someone with vast knowledge such as you, this is surprising
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
dhesthiny1:
This is true brother.. Many people failed...Perhaps the cut-off mark might be lowered...Amen....I am not saying this out of selfishness,since I scored 51.7%.But if it can be lowered to perhaps,55%
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Oladim001(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
I passed.
Thank God

19 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by donkingzton01(m): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
Emmagenius2:

I couldn't agree any less...That's the Jamb exam format...You read my mind here

Best point raised so far, the thing so affected me, I just regretted leaving some questions unanswered
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
please organize I beg in the name of god ...am just receiving my mail.. and I want to start ,th at the online test can be available. at this time . god knows I need that money ..please admins do something
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by joeking2222: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
Oladim001:
I passed.
Thank God
Daz wonderful.......sensational.......beautiful. Congrat bro......oluwa gat ya back for the next stage. Abeg no fall Mai hand o!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by TissuePaper: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
Baleeson:
please organize I beg in the name of god ...am just receiving my mail.. and I want to start ,th at the online test can be available. at this time . god knows I need that money ..please admins do something
chai are you kidneying me cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by romeoetin(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
Tried my best though

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by sundyhlo: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Please what's the answer to the maths question which talked about boys and girls attending a party in ratio of 9:11 and later nine girls left...?
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Hardheolar(m): 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
Gbyte02:
Is there a penalty for wrong answers please I really want to know

Who knows.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
am serious
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by 042born: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congrats and goodluck to those who made it...

. . Thats mathematics no be here oo... And no time to solve them...

See u guys Next year. Adios
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Sheddy50: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
I still couldn't make it still.

But i hail una competence, how I wish school exams are this fair.

I scored 13.8%

11 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Affable0709(m): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
I missed it entirely. Any chance to resit?
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
well done organizers.
please whats the penalty for refreshing one's browser after seizure of network?
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by ISISs(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
Donpre:
Big ups to the organizers and contributors. You guys are excellent
The questions were okay. Didn't expect any worse than I met but network and power sha spoilt it for me, didn't even get to finish before my system gave up

Congrats to those who made it... Hopefully next year will be in our favour

Brukx, ISISs, Sarsay... updates?
No chill down here donpre...
I was raped. (I skipped questions hoping to come back and solve, wen it was time, i discovered i had to press previous, previous, previous till end of 2019 elcection...

U and i know the alloted time wouldnt permit that.
sad
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by ISISs(m): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ebsuguy no dey ever miss anything called scholarship.

I hail thee. grin
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Calculatioon(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
If the pass mark can just be reduced to 50...
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by EmmyGreat2(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
nice experience but it was mared by page reloading and reloading at some point, wasting lots of my time.
Though i took the test unprepared and in a bus.
Goodluck to those still in the game!
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by eWyse: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
ISISs:

I was raped. (I skipped questions hoping to come back and solve, wen it was time, i discovered i had to press previous, previous, previous till end of 2019 elcection...

sad

Well I don't know if it was the browsers y'all used though, but from my end I was able to go back to skipped questions without clicking on the previous button.
At the bottom of the page, there was a facility for that.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by macnino399: 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
Tried my best tho but i didn't reach the cut-off. This would be the fourth scholarship exam i have written and yet not successful.
First: Chevron.
Second: FSB.
Third: Seplat.
Now Fourth Nairaland Xfire.

I would continue to strive for success. I wouldn't loose confidence in myself. Someday i would be one of the contributors/sponsors of this scheme but now I've got some personal development to do. To the moderators: Thank you for this opportunity and congrats in advance to the winner! Cheers.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Donpre(m): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
ISISs:

sad
Lol there is next year and 3 more after that... This one isn't for us

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
sundyhlo:
Please what's the answer to the maths question which talked about boys and girls attending a party in ratio of 9:11 and later nine girls left...?
the answer is 1:4
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by toxicbrain: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
You guys should have paid me to take the test for you...

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Nelsizzy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
toxicbrain:

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by xfire: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
macnino399:
Tried my best tho but i didn't reach the cut-off. This would be the fourth scholarship exam i have written and yet not successful.
First: Chevron.
Second: FSB.
Third: Seplat.
Now Fourth Nairaland Xfire.

I would continue to strive for success. I wouldn't loose confidence in myself. Someday i would be one of the contributors/sponsors of this scheme but now I've got some personal development to do. To the moderators: Thank you for this opportunity and congrats in advance to the winner! Cheers.
I love this never-say-die spirit smiley. This is the stuff successful people are made of.

If you keep up with this positive attitude, you are gonna be highly successful. Tag me on Nairaland if you ever decide to share your future success story.

Cheers

Xfire

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by IamGoke(m): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
toxicbrain:

Lol. Boss man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

140 Questions & Answers On Sweet Sixteen Novel (free PDF Download) / Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l / UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.