Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List (28323 Views)

Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List / Soldiers Arrest APC Member At Mararaba Polling Unit Over Fake INEC List / Inec List: Confusion In Kwara As Governor Name Appeared As Senatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by Boss13: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
But I thought he said he did his masters in Columbia university. I remember him saying it consistently. Masters in public administration
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by clemmonce(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
oluwaahmed:

Sowore attended Columbia university after he left unilag. He is currently a lecturer there.
you are drunk
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by Khanben: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by Tareq1105: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
thunderfirebuha:
Let degree holders vote for degree holders and let school cert holders vote people in that category.

��������
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by blackboy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
oluwaahmed:

Sowore attended Columbia university after he left unilag. He is currently a lecturer there.
Currently a lecturer there? Thought he is a commissioner in Ambode govt? Abeg dont turn him to Toronto.

He submit wetin he go fit defend
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by ogbonti: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
oluwaahmed:

Shorrop there, no one graduates from a university and denies it directly or indirectly. If Sowore has a degree let him show the certificate(s) now or forever remain silent.

How can one have a degree from Columbia and Unilag, and fill out school cert on the forms?

Either he didn't graduate OR he graduated but made a mistake in filling out the forms, and none of the 2 scenario is a positive impression of a man who wants to rule Nigeria.........

Fraudulent claims of academic achievement OR Sloppiness in providing accurate information on official nomination forms are not positive attribute's of great leadership!
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by VULCAN(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
Such a statement can only come from the stable of BMC Pictures!

A media organisation committed to propagating incompetence, illiteracy, clannishmess, tribalism and ethnic cleansing etc.

None of the BMC's would hire a Buhari to manage a kiosk yet to avoid hunger they sing his praises.

Shame

biosilicon:
If trully WAEC is his highest qualification and yet he exudes such a remarkable intellect then i advocate for waec being made the maximum requirement for any public service.

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by EmperorShizzy: 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
JomoGbomo2:
That is TRUE.
Although Sowore attended UNILAG and was even the student union president at a time; he had issues with the authorities that led them to rusticate him from the school.
He tried resolving these issues back then (Gani Fawehinmi chamber was involved ) but I guess it was unsuccessful.
He later moved to the US and continued his activivism cum journalism with SR.

Guy Think about your life ,Lying will only make you a disgraceful laughing stock,Omoyele Sowore graduated and served in Adamawa state and later proceeded to Columbia University for his masters degree in public administration And He's Currently a Lecturer at New York City University
Edit your comment of Falsehood if you're a man of integrity

4 Likes

Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by DzTzl(f): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
ogbonti:

Shorrop there, no one graduates from a university and denies it directly or indirectly. If Sowore has a degree let him show the certificate(s) now or forever remain silent.

How can one have a degree from Columbia and Unilag, and fill out school cert on the forms? Either he didn't graduate or he made a mistake in filling out the forms, and none of the 2 scenario is a positive impression of who this Sowore man is..... Fraud or Sloppiness is not positive!

http://admissionsblog.sipa.columbia.edu/2011/02/11/alumni-notes-1-february-2011/

probably this will enlighten you

5 Likes

Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
Bigprick9inches:
just arrived from kenya after a short trip and i must say naija is pure shit. naija is worst than shit hole, naija is issa real latrine. naija cant even compete with normal african countries. wait o. na who give naija that name "giant of africa" the person deserves hard core slap

You shouldn't have come back to the poo na.
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by RealityShot: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hahahahahahahaahahaaaa!

Just VOTE BUHARI for continuity O..

all na Pocket Polititians
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by EmperorShizzy: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
ogbonti:

How can one have a degree from Columbia and Unilag, and fill out school cert on the forms?

Either he didn't graduate OR he graduated but made a mistake in filling out the forms, and none of the 2 scenario is a positive impression of a man who wants to rule Nigeria.........

Fraudulent claims of academic achievement OR Sloppiness in providing accurate information on official nomination forms are not positive attribute's of great leadership!

Oloriburuko Check Columbia university Alumni list werey

http://admissionsblog.sipa.columbia.edu/2011/02/11/alumni-notes-1-february-2011/

5 Likes

Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by Fourwinds: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
What Is The Different Between Him And Mr Buhari Of Blessed Memory In Advance, Abi Babu Get Anything Apart From O'Level

Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by ogbonti: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
EmperorShizzy:

Guy Think about your life ,Lying will only make you a disgraceful laughing stock,Omoyele Sowore graduated and served in Adamawa state and later proceeded to Columbia University for his masters degree in public administration And He's Currently a Lecturer at New York City University
Edit your comment of Falsehood if you're a man of integrity

He read Geography and Regional Planning at Unilag... that course is not available at masters level at Columbia University

That means he veered of his first degree major to do something else which he claims is Public Administration

He cannot be a University teacher anywhere in the US without a PhD if his first degree major is different from his Masters.

I am talking from experience... I have 2 masters degrees and working on a doctoral here in the USA... so I humbly ask....

Is he a graduate assistant teaching freshmen students weekend tutorials or a full time instructor with a desk and office to his name at the University? ??

This Sowore scam will soon be exposed. Something ain't adding up!

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by Bigprick9inches: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
K00da:

You shouldn't have come back to the poo na.
i am benefiting from the shit. i even want it to be more shit.
go and argue with your face me i face you neighbor.
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by Bigprick9inches: 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
ogbonti:

He read Geography and Regional Planning at Unilag... that course is not available at masters level at Columbia University

That means he veered of his first degree major to do something else which he claims is Public Administration

He cannot be a University teacher anywhere in the US without a PhD if his first degree major is different from his Masters.

I am talking from experience... I have 2 masters degrees and working on a doctoral here in the USA... so I humbly ask....

Is he a graduate assistant teaching freshmen students weekend tutorials or a full time instructor with a desk and office to his name at the University? ??

shut up. no one cares. he is still BETTER than buhari and co. there is nothing wrong with having new guys stealing the cash. buhari, tinibu, oshomole , atiku, obi and co cant continue stealing the cash. lets new thieves come and steal the money. take your analysis to somewhere else. #IstandWITHsowore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by ogbonti: 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
EmperorShizzy:

Oloriburuko Check Columbia university Alumni list werey

Must you insult, and get angry to make your point? If you ask your son to withdraw 1 million from your account and he ended up withdrawin 500k, because he was sloppy, will u praise him or admonish him? Sowore is sloppy to say he has school cert when indeed he us a graduate and that us not cool, so is that too hard to understand?
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by ogbonti: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Bigprick9inches:

shut up. no one cares. he is still the bast candidate. there is nothing wrong with have new guys steal the cash. buhari, tinibu, oshomole , atiku, obi and co cant continue stealing the cash. lets new thieves come and steal the money. #IstandWITHsowore

Bast candidate? Illiteracy ..... that's says it all..
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Bigprick9inches:

i am benefiting from the shit. i even want it to be more shit.
go and argue with your face me i face you neighbor.

Isorite
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by SalamRushdie: 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
tsephanyah:
Ahh

he is still more qualified than the Dullard
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by earnvest: 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
ogbonti:

How Nigerian of you, providing information that was not asked for.
Here's one of his adjunct positions: http://www.sva.edu/faculty/omoyele-sowore-1

Kindly stick to what you're fully sure of, don't go exposing yourself in public for nothing, makes one question your 'two masters degrees'.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by JayReeMai(m): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
ogbonti:

why are you just daft like this. you should check Columbia alumni page, it's there

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
biosilicon:
If trully WAEC is his highest qualification and yet he exudes such a remarkable intellect then i advocate for waec being made the maximum requirement for any public service.

Thank you jor.... I will vote a Sowore with First school leaving certificate than a buhari with NEPA bill.

I never vote b4, but I did my PVC because of this Sowore guy....I am voting him.... He is what Nigeria needs now.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by ogbonti: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
Bigprick9inches:

shut up. no one cares. he is still BETTER than buhari and co. there is nothing wrong with have new guys stealing the cash. buhari, tinibu, oshomole , atiku, obi and co cant continue stealing the cash. lets new thieves come and steal the money. take your analysis to somewhere else. #IstandWITHsowore

Hahaha, the illiterate just corrected himself, angry you are because you can't answer my simple question

I ASK AGAIN....

Is he a lecturer with a desk and an office to his name OR he is teaching tutorials which any Tom Dick and Harry can do?.

It is fraudulent to call yourself a lecturer even in Nigeria when you are just a lecturer boy selling handout and helping a lecturer to fill in result sheet.... so calm down and let's talk like adults... take a deep breath and answer my questions with facts!

If you are right, I will conceed, no big deal, but don't hold on tight to a claim you can't verify... ok? Peace man!

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by dontai(m): 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by TheStarsAlign: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
INEC has become part of APC and just want to discredit him. Sowore has BSc Geography and Planning from UNILAG 1995. Go and confirm it don't let this already biased electoral umpire deceive you. Shikena!
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by ogbonti: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
JayReeMai:
why are you just daft like this. you should check Columbia alumni page, it's there

I don't have time to research Sowore, you are his apologists and apostles, please convince me, do the research and paste it here..

I have nothing against him, I just want things to be clear that I am not comfortable with, like I said if u convince me, I am cool and will agree with you, but don't make it feel like it's abnormal to question his claims, he is only human and he is not Jesus, or perfect and . . This is a democracy not dictatorship and even Sowore won't be angry at my questions, so what's your own?

If you get this angry when we argue for our Country's betterment , how are u different from Buhari?
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by tochukwu75(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO OWN LARGE EXPANSE OF LAND (10 Hectares) IN ABUJA AT AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by earnvest: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
ogbonti:

Hahaha, the illiterate just corrected himself, angry you are because you can't answer my simple question

I ASK AGAIN....

Is he a lecturer with a desk and an office to his name OR he is teaching tutorials which any Tom Dick and Harry can do?.

It is fraudulent to call yourself a lecturer even in Nigeria when you are just a lecturer boy selling handout and helping a lecturer to fill in result sheet.... so calm down and let's talk like adults... take a deep breath and answer my questions with facts!

If you are right, I will conceed, no big deal, but don't hold on tight to a claim you can't verify... ok? Peace man!

What are you talking about? Are you saying that an adjunct professor (the name for 'lecturer' in the US) only handles recitations (that's the proper name for 'tutorials' by the way)?

Are you saying that they don't take on term-long courses, have offices, are listed as professors within the department and can use their adjunct experience to count towards seeking full-time positions?

Please log off now before you embarrass yourself any further.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by earnvest: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
TheStarsAlign:
INEC has become part of APC and just want to discredit him. Sowore has BSc Geography and Planning from UNILAG 1995. Go and confirm it don't let this already biased electoral umpire deceive you. Shikena!

To be fair to Inec on this issue, Sowore submitted only his waec certificate, just like Buhari did.
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by samsam2019: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
Do you guys even know Sowore is a lecturer in the USA?

This is just nonsense from fg and inec
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by Degift: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
Fear of capitalising on where is his NYSC certificate is the beginning of hiding the degree certificate. Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Tribunal: We Have Enough Evidence For Buhari’s Sack – Atiku / Femi Falana: Senate Has No Power To Summon President, Governors (2018) / Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.