Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List (28322 Views)

Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List / Soldiers Arrest APC Member At Mararaba Polling Unit Over Fake INEC List / Inec List: Confusion In Kwara As Governor Name Appeared As Senatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by ponziponzi(m): 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by CioAngels(f): 12:50am On Jan 20, 2019
And what has that got to do his contesting? What of APC?
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by CioAngels(f): 12:50am On Jan 20, 2019
And what has that got to do with his contesting? What of APC?
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by BluntBoy(m): 1:13am On Jan 20, 2019
Built2last:
This one weak me because na Sahara reporters carry Buhari WAEC matter for head

That is not his highest qualification. That is the minimum academic qualification required by law for presidential candidates.

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by ogbonti: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2019
EmperorShizzy:

You self na werey ,which Scam,Bleep off my mention jare

I sympathize with you Sir, I know the cold truth is too hot to handle for the ignorant!
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by Sundaypaul12345: 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Re: Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List by Genius100: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
I believe he went to Columbia university in New York. Now I'm suspecting he didn't do NYSC so he chose not to declare his university degree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Son’s Resignation From Govt Shocking -oba Of Benin / Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream / Presidential Tribunal: We Have Enough Evidence For Buhari’s Sack – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.