Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details (2139 Views)

SOLD:-Solid Female Boerboel Puppy Is Available. Contact 07065296076 For Details. / CBD Oil For Dogs: 10 Things You Didn’t Know / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details by wakes: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
What Is CBD Oil?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a compound found in cannabis and hemp. Dr. Klein says it is essential to note that in most cases, CBD does not contain delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the compound that gives marijuana its psychoactive properties. In fact, most CBD products are derived from hemp and not from marijuana.

How Does CBD Affect Dogs?
Currently, there has been no formal study on how CBD affects dogs. What scientists do know is that cannabinoids interact with the endocannabinoid receptors located in the central and peripheral nervous systems, which help maintain balance in the body and keep it in a normal healthy state.

What Afflictions Can CBD Treat?
While there’s no definitive scientific data on using CBD to treat dogs, there’s anecdotal evidence from dog owners suggesting it can treat pain, especially neuropathic pain, as well as helping to control seizures.

According to Dr. Klein, CBD is also used because of its anti-inflammatory properties, cardiac benefits, anti-nausea effects, appetite stimulation, anti-anxiety impact, and for possible anti-cancer benefits, although there’s no conclusive data on this use.

The AKC Canine Health Foundation (CHF) is currently sponsoring a study, through the Colorado State University’s College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, that will evaluate the use of CBD in treatment-resistant epileptic dogs. The CHF hopes that this will be the first study to gain scientific data on the use of CBD in dogs with this condition.

Possible Side Effects of CBD in Dogs
While there’s no scientific data on the side effects of CBD usage for dogs, there are potential side effects based on how CDB affects humans.

Dry mouth: Research has shown that CBD can decrease the production of saliva. For dogs, this would manifest as an increased thirst.
Lowered blood pressure: High doses of CBD have been known to cause a temporary drop in blood pressure. Even though the drop is small, it might create a brief feeling of light-headedness.
Drowsiness: Dog owners have used CBD to treat anxiety. The calming effect of CBD can also cause slight drowsiness, especially when using higher doses.

Risks of Using CBD
The safety and risks of using CBD for dogs have not yet been researched. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not approved CBD and has not issued a dosing chart. Therefore, we do not know what size dosage would be toxic. Any medication or supplement carries the risk of a reaction. It is always advisable, when giving your dog something new, to start out with small amounts and then closely monitor the effects. And always check with your veterinarian first.

CBD Products on the Market
If you and your veterinarian decide that you should try CBD as a treatment for your dog, there are a few things to keep in mind when purchasing CBD oil. Not all oils are the same; you’ll want high-quality CBD oil to have a better chance of it working.

Look for organic. If the CBD oil is not organic, it at least should not contain pesticides, fungicides, or solvents.
Don’t price shop. The higher the quality and purity, the higher the cost. You don’t want to go for a cheaper option that could have toxic substances such as pesticides, herbicides, or heavy metals. Make sure your CBD oil is free of additives.
Get the analysis. The manufacturer should provide a certificate that tells you the amount of CBD that is in the product. Many CBD oils contain only small amounts of CBD. You’ll also want to make sure there is little or no THC in the product.
Buy CBD as a tincture. You can buy dog treats containing CBD, but the best form to administer is a tincture. This way, you can adjust your dog’s dose drop by drop.

The CBD Trend
Why are we hearing so much about CBD oil now? Dr. Klein points to the legalization of marijuana in many places, which has triggered interest in marijuana-related products. “We are likely to see continued interest in CBD and an increase in research about its uses and efficacy in the coming years,” he says.

Contact Dammy on 08066646868 for CBD OIL
Re: CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details by wakes: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
Did you know that CBD oil is gaining momentum globally and
making huge money for people as well?

The amazing health benefits will blow you away.
Get informed about this incredible oil now.

I have spent sleepless nights and packaged all the information you need
to know about this miracle oil (as some people call it). Plus you will learn how to make
hundreds of thousands if not millions of naira from the CBD OIL business.

Download the FREE EBOOK on CBD OIL now @ https://www.cbdoilbenefitslist.com/

You could Whatsapp me on 080-666-468-68.

Blessings!

Re: CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details by wakes: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
The following are amazing testimonials about CBD oil from real people that will blow your mind.

PREGNANCYAND OVARIAN CYST

Im claiming my miracle on CBD oil. (Long story) My fiance and i got together in 2011, moved in with eachother in 2012.
Year 2012 was very hard, i had 3 miscarriages, i have -O blood and huge ovarian cysts that wouldnt go away and i was always hurting both reasons why i miscarried.

Are you in a hurry? To order CBD oil now, kindly contact Dammy on 08066646868

To request a FREE CBD OIL EBOOK,
text/whatsapp SEND ME FREE CBD OIL EBOOK + YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS to 08066646868.

We had our daughter in 2013, but that pregnancy i was in and out of the hospital, threw up so much when i was only 4 months along i threw up so much stomach acid that the inside of my mouth and lips were peeling and ruined my teeth. We wanted our kids close in age and kept trying and had another miscarriage in 2017.

Well, back in May i woke up one day not myself, i didnt want the life i had (wich was a great one) i broke off my engagement and took off. I had deep level of depression and sever anxiety. Threw my whole melt down he never ever left my side, worked it out and got back together in July then a friend introduced me to CBD oil.

I knew it was helping me so much mentally and physically, my body pains gradually went away.
On Halloween i took a pregnancy test and it was positive, i went to the dr and my cysts are gone and she said everything inside me has been the healthiest she has ever seen in all the years going to her, even tho i had multiple rogham shots for my -O blood type my body isn't even trying to fight off the fetus.

She asked if i changed my diet or what all was i doing i said "I been taking CBD oil since mid July" she told me to keep taking it, she even said she would bet money that the CBD is why my cysts are gone she told me to just keep taking it.
I am 7 weeks and i have yet to throw up or have any pains what so ever. People think i am crazy but I put everything i own that CBD helped us conceive a miracle.

Fibromyalgia

After hearing success stories about CBD oil I'm thinking of trying it. I have fibromyalgia (had it 25 years) and am dealing with lessening the pain through reducing inflammation in my body via dietary means. However I'm finding the fatigue is absolutely debilitating. When in a flare I cannot even shower due to pain and fatigue. Also going through treatment for uterine cancer caused by atypical complex endemetrial hyperplasia (basically unknown bleeding) . Have to lose weight to have a full hysterectomy so have to stick to a strict diet. Also neuropathic pain in the form of cluster headache and trigeminal neuralgia. As you can see my nervous system is a huge mess! Has anyone had success with these things and can you suggest which strain will help the pain whilst not causing fatigue.
Cath V

DIABETES TESTIMONIALS
Cannabis has cured my diabetes. In October I was diagnosed with diabetes
after living a long life of doing heavy drugs and eating bad - drinking a lot of
coffee with a lot of sugar, just living a terrible life.

At 40 I went to the doctor and got a bad diagnosis! I
lost my sight; I was peeing every 10 minutes, drinking a
gallon of water. It was a nightmare.

I went to Yale and they told me that my blood
sugar was four seventy five my
a1c was 14 so they gave me a metformin
to take and asked me to eat well and exercise.
Now around this time my cannabis intake
probably tripled because it was the only
thing making me feel better.

Besides I was coming off methadone that
I'd been out for five years.

What I also found out yesterday is my blood sugar was down.
so I went from 12 to 5.7 in three months.

Yesterday was my sixth month of review and it's down to 5.2
which is it's been stable for long enough.
They took me off the meds and I'm diabetic free.
Three doctors checked and rechecked my blood three times because they'd never seen
happen this quick. It usually takes two years.

To order CBD oil, kindly contact Dammy on 08066646868

To request a FREE CBD OIL EBOOK,
text/whatsapp SEND ME FREE CBD OIL EBOOK + YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS to 08066646868.

Re: CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details by wakes: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Question: Is CBD Oil good for cerebral palsy?
Answer: Yes, very good and highly recommended. A doctor on our team has treated two cerebral palsy cases. There are many testimonials from others online you can learn from. See some of such testimonials below:

CBD OIL AND CEREBRAL PALSY TESTIMONIALS

Hey everyone this is my first testimonial and I’m so excited to post it!

This is Carson he is 11 months old and has been diagnosed with right sided hemiplegic cerebral palsy, sensory processing disorder which causes major meltdown that are inconsolable most of the day, feeding issues, and hypertonia where his muscles are too tight. The last 11 months have been the hardest most emotional ones of my life! We have all kinds of Drs and appointments plus 3 different types of therapies weekly.

With his issues comes no sleep (he wakes up 5-7 times every night ) he doesn’t nap more than 30-45 minutes once a day, he cries 85% or more a day and nothing helps, he gets sick often and has been in and out of the hospital his entire short life.

He scream at a high pitch as his way to communicate and we don’t take him anywhere very often because I hate getting the looks of “that baby is spoiled” “can’t you do something about that” one lady even stopped me and asked “have you ever tried spanking him? It works wonders” he can’t control it. He’s not a “bad baby” and he’s not just some “spoiled brat”...

Now the good part...

He’s been on CBD oil for 4 days now and I can’t believe it! He woke up only 3 times last night and went right back to sleep (usually he screams for 30 mins or more), there has been minimal crying today (from him anyways I’m crying now lol) and he just took his first ever nap that lasted 2 hours!!! TWO HOURS! Never has he slept that long for a nap! He barely sleeps that long at night! His eczema is also clearing up on his face!

Thank you for loving my baby boy so much to introduce us to cbd oil!!!.

To order cbd oil now, kindly contact Dammy on 08066646868.

To request a FREE cbd oil EBOOK,
Simply write a text/whatsapp message in the following format: "SEND ME FREE cbd oil EBOOK". Include YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS and send to 08066646868. It will be sent to your mail.

Else, drop your email address/phone number here.

VIDEO TESTIMONIALS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss4Hpf9JBYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07_BmtUVKj8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p44BT_fe8nw

To order CBD OIL now, contact Dammy on 08066646868.
Blessings!

Re: CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details by wakes: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2019
More testimonials
CBD Oil Stopping A Child's Epilepsy With Seconds Of Using It

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ybu-_tDXb8

A Little Girl With Epilepsy Tries Cannabis Oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmlpoX5EGU0

Contact Dammy now for CBD OIL 08066646868
Blessings!

1 Like

Re: CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details by Newblogs: 11:22am On Jan 26, 2019
See ba if you want to sell this product fast visit mypupway.com
To reach a larger audience and they have a very low commission rate
pure fact!!!
Re: CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details by wakes: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Newblogs:
See ba if you want to sell this product fast visit mypupway.com
To reach a larger audience and they have a very low commission rate
pure fact!!!
Thank you bro.
Re: CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details by wakes: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2019
Thank you for the continued patronage.
Keep contacting Dammy on 08066646868(SMS/WHATSAPP or Calls).
I am excited about how CBD OIL is helping lives.
Please let us know, How has CBD OIL helped you?
Kindly Send your testimonials to 08066646868.
I am committed to your healthy living and wellbeing.
DammyLove smiley
Re: CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details by wakes: 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
Thanks for the patronage.

Goodnews! smiley

We have a gift for you now.

Always ask for your GIFT each time you buy HEMPWORX CBD OIL (500mg and 750mg bottles).!
Keep contacting DammyLove on 08066646868(SMS/WHATSAPP or Calls).
Re: CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details by wakes: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Yesterday, a client who has been on CBD oil for a couple of days came to pick a bottle of 750mg. H
e suffered a partial stroke.

He is happy with the improvement so far. He says to feel lighter.
We are eagerly waiting to hear her testimonial soon.

Another client ordered from Ibadan for his mother who had chronic pains 247.
We are waiting to hear good news from her too.

Do you know anyone who is suffering from arthritis, fibromyalgia, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc?
Kindly recommend CBD OIL for them. They will thank you later.

To confirm if CBD oil will work for a particular health challenge,
simply do a GOOGLE/YOUTUBE search in this format:
"CBD OIL+health challenge" Where health challenge is the particular ailment.
e.g. "CBD OIL+ARTHRITIS".

To order CBD oil for any health challenge, kindly contact DammyLove on 08066646868.
Thank you very much for your continued patronage.
Blessings!
Re: CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details by vinotinto5: 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
Buy Your Dogs/Puppies From Breeders & Sellers With Integrity (Vingold Veterinary Consult & Farms Limited- RC Number. 1307444)

... at Vingold, we offer 1st class breeding and animal health (veterinary) services of global best practices.

... at Vingold, we also process the exportation and importation of your animals (pets).

... at Vingold, we sell and deliver exotic, pedigree breed of dogs nationwide and across Africa.

Company's Motto: Great integrity maintenance & more good times to clients.

For High quality, exotic dogs of all kinds, kindly call Dr. Gold Obiejesi (Director- Veterinary Services & Sales) on 09099568813, or Vincent Obiejesi (Director- Breeding & Farm Services) on 09098383299.

Vingold Veterinary Services & Farms Limited is located in Abuja. However, we are noted for our genuine and speedy delivery nationwide and across some African countries.
Re: CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details by wakes: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
Re: CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details by wakes: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
To Request for Free Book On How To Get Rid of Epilepsy, Insomnia and Pain among other chronic ailments with a Miracle Oil, CLICK HERE NOW TO GET THE EBOOK FREE VERY FAST

It is a wonder oil that Americans are celebrating right now.

Check my other threads to see videos.

But for the book, CLICK HERE NOW TO GET THE EBOOK FREE VERY FAST
Alternatively, drop your email address or message me via Whatsapp. 0.8.0.6.5.3.8.7.8.1.9 [Whatsapp/SMS Only].

Blessings!
NB: I am selling the same book at $10+ to oyibos!
Re: CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details by wakes: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
friendlyadvice:

grin CBD oil for celebral palsy? you are a wicked person
Point of correction, I'm not a wicked person and will never be. Having trashed that, let's argue with facts.

First of all, start here: https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=Cbd+oil+celebral+palsy

Blessings!
Re: CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details by lizdammy: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
I'm grateful
Re: CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details by lizdammy: 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
Thanks again.
Good night
Re: CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details by lizdammy: 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Thanks so much
Re: CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details by lizdammy: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Thanking you very much.
Keep calling.
Blessings!
Re: CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details by lizdammy: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
I celebrate you
Re: CBD OIL, The Best Treat For Your Dog. Contact 08066646868 for details by lizdammy: 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
I appreciate the calls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos : Three Week Old Both Sexx Pure Breed Boerboels For Sale ! / 16 Biggest Dogs In The World / Please Price Of Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.