Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,611 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Please Price Of Vaccine - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Price Of Vaccine (2129 Views)

Current Price Of GSD Puppies / Name Of Vaccine Use To Inject Dog Before Crossing / What’s The Average Price Of Getting A Pug Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Price Of Vaccine by ambrosine: 8:21am On Jul 31, 2019
please I wanted to ask how much is the first shot of vaccine and deworming medicine for dogs and anti rabies injection for dogs. One vetenary doctor told me #5000
please help
Re: Please Price Of Vaccine by space9880: 8:28am On Jul 31, 2019
ambrosine:
please I wanted to ask how much is the first shot of vaccine and deworming medicine for dogs and anti rabies injection for dogs. One vetenary doctor told me #5000
please help
5k for DHLPP, deworming and anti rabies?
Re: Please Price Of Vaccine by ambrosine: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2019
yes that's what he told me. I now price it #4000 but he said that is too small and also still said I should go and ask in other places.
Re: Please Price Of Vaccine by space9880: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2019
ambrosine:
yes that's what he told me. I now price it #4000 but he said that is too small and also still said I should go and ask in other places.
5k is way too cheap
Re: Please Price Of Vaccine by prinzetobi: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2019
space9880:
5k is way too cheap

Oh well, depending on the vaccine he’s using. Eurican vaccine costs around 3k. I know clinics that’ll charge N6k for a shot of Eurican.
And this is just distemper.
Deworming isn’t as expensive though.
And dogs don’t need anti rabies shots till they’re around 6months
Re: Please Price Of Vaccine by vincentjk(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
There are fake vaccines out there also, you just have to be mindful bro

(1) (Reply)

Caucasian Shepherd / Dog Breeder: 9 Months Old Female Caucasian Sherpherd Needs A New Home In / sold...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.