Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate (23913 Views)

Atiku Departs Nigeria For Europe Amid Campaign / First Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Departs USA For Nigeria / Atiku Meets PDP Members In D.C Metropolis before Departs USA For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Comrde3g(m): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
BREAKING:
ATIKU DEPARTS USA FOR NIGERIA TO BE PART OF THE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE TONIGHT
[url][/url]
Know this before BMC will come up with another funny gimmick:

At about 9:40am (Nigeria time) today Saturday 19th January 2019, His Excellency Atiku Abubakar, successfully concluded all his planned and programmes in the United States of America (USA) and has departed US, now on his way back to Nigeria to take part in tonight's 2019 Presidential Debate slated for 7pm Nigerian time.

Also he shall be accorded massive heroic welcome at the VIP Wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by his teeming supporters, who are warming up for the occasion.

#BetterNigeria
#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Nascar: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku My Man..Hit like for Atiku, share for sowore

627 Likes 66 Shares

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Melison(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Heart attack part two for Bmc's
Ooo Atiku kai shege kake walai
See as one man dey kill thousand birds(Bmcs +bubu) with just one stone

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Kingosytex(m): 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
i thought the zombies said that atiku will be arrested and prosecuted if he dares step into the US

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by deboysben(m): 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nice one

My incoming president

We love you

Go atiku

Show them that you are capable unlike the demented and lifeless one who can't even remember he's contesting as the president

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by obembet(f): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
Let me see if he will participate Im debate but stil APC PDP will never have my vote again

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Racoon(m): 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
Meanwhile FBI/US government are yet to issue warrant or overtly arrest his Excellency.Meanwhile that is how your enemies will continue to be disgraced.Zombies your biggest nightmare is on his way back.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by EMMANUEL69: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
Deoseries,

What type of TV Programmes are on the hard drive that you are marketing?
Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by SOFTENGR: 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
BMCs right now

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by BAVOSKI(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
And so
Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by sarrki(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
I pity him
Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Who will win 2019 election, like for Atiku!!! Share for Buhari

236 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by frankmoney(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Very well . I wish buhari can attend as well . So people like moghalu , olawepo Hashim and the rest can tear him and atiku apart

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Like For Incoming Prez Atiku.Share For Outgoing Daura Dul|ard

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by deepwater(f): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Oga is in the villa, but wont attend.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Scarpon(m): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
Tonight presidential debate will be fun

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by gurunlocker: 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lol... Another blow to APC who thought he will be arrested grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by ABIA1stman: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
Illiterate Bubu should prepare for the debate cheesy

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
APC crooks will post a 100 different topics to distract you .. don't blame them after all they paid nairaland a large sum for front page articles .
So no matter how many anti atiku posts you see on front page of nairaland don't be bothered

Atiku will be here soon to take over and save this nation from cow worshipping tribalistic people grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by FrankFrenzy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nice

Welcome back home your excellency.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Racoon(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
[s]
sarrki:
I pity him
[/s]Pity yourself man.Clear conscience fears no accusation.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by boxypane(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
This is where the thief will be exposed again. Saraki follower. Them go chop sand together come January 16th, 2019.
Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Guestlander: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
Heroic welcome for visiting the US! There are Nigerian soldiers fighting in Sambisa, I have never heard of any heroic welcome for any of them. Misplaced priorities.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by OmoManU: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Wetin dey en head wey he wan come talk
Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by binsanni(m): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hmmm zombies will not like this

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by cooltola(m): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
so? Atiku come to USA and so? Atiku depart for Nigeria and so? when did a visit to a country determines a presidential election? is USA heaven? Abeg let us wait till to June 1st, then we know who is president or not.
Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Nbote(m): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
He took up d APCs challenge of visiting d US.. If dem born APC well let dem present PMB for debate today.. I swear if PMB debates, I'll officially join d zomboids

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by XTHRONE(m): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Which debate, buhari will never come.

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Phayie(m): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Backtodaura

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Kingosytex:
i thought the zombies said that atiku will be arrested and prosecuted if he dares step into the US
you dey mind them,those are the people referred to as lazy youths by buhari. Their heads are turned upside down. Awon alainironu ara samaria

18 Likes

Re: Atiku Departs USA For Nigeria, To Be Part Of The Presidential Debate by Nbote(m): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Zomboids ryt now

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beyelsa Election: Douye Diri Asks INEC To Declare Him Winner Of Poll / 2023 Elections: Iā€™m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost ā€“ Buhari / Discos Now Distributing Darkness To Nigerians ā€“ Senator Sani Blasts Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.