Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari (23922 Views)

2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku / 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi / How Okorocha, Amosun Lost Buhari’s Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by peekspot(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed his sadness that some candidates lost in the just concluded general elections in Nigeria.

He also hailed the conduct of the elections, describing it as credible.

He made the comment while speaking at a farewell meeting with the outgoing United States Ambassador, Mary Beth Leonard, at the State House in Abuja on Tuesday.

“President Muhammadu Buhari says, given the chance of a free and fair election as well as non-interference as was witnessed on February 25th and March 18th elections, Nigerians have proved to be capable of deciding who leads them without anyone telling them what to do," Presidential aide Garba Shehu said in a statement.

President Buhari who expressed satisfaction with remarkable passion towards democracy exhibited by Nigerians through the choices they made in the Presidential, National Assembly and the subsequent Governorship and State Houses of Assembly elections, said Nigeria’s democracy has truly matured.

“People are realising their power. Given the chance of a free and fair vote, nobody can tell them what to do. I am unhappy that some candidates lost in the election. But I am inspired by the fact that voters were able to make their own decision, to decide who won and who lost. With the currency change, there was no money to spread around but even then, I told voters to take the money and vote according to their consciences.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/2023-elections-im-unhappy-some-candidates-lost-buhari/

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2023
You're the worst president Nigeria ever had . May someone like you not happen to Nigeria again.

You're a monumental disgrace and a big failure

262 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by helinues: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2023
Everybody can't win

Na 4/4 here. Enough

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Boomkalakuta: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
You're the worst president Nigeria ever had

Aso Rock skeleton.

A disaster

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by yinkus6750(m): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2023
Which of the candidates made him unhappy cos they lost out ?
If he was okay with the outcome of party primaries, nothing else can make him unhappy.
The voters had no better choice, since the party delegates have presented their worst.

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by nedu666: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2023
Buhari election has finished let nigerians hve the money they worked for abi u want to kill nigerians. Selfish and incompetent president

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2023
Everybody can’t win, you only move on and restrategize against next time, that’s the best thing to do .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
You're the worst president Nigeria ever had . May someone like you not happen to Nigeria again.

You're a monumental disgrace and a big failure
Agbado Urchins should be blamed for trading the destiny of 200million people in support of a failure like Buhari in hope of a worse failure succeeding him. What for exactly? Pride? Tribalism? Why?

Of all the sound technocrats in Yoruba land, despite what we suffered under Buhari, agbado Urchins still celebrate the emergence of a druggie who suffers both physical and psychological problems. His body obeys the law of inertia. Inability to move, unless pushed to start grin grin grin. How can he face the monumental damage caused by Buhari. Agbado Urchins supported Buhari failure for better for worse and now celebrating Tinubu? Chai

A goat lying down is lying on its skin. Agbado Urchins have continued to attack Emefiele and exonorate Buhari. What a SHAME?
I thought after the election we can have money in banks but no way. I thought we can have fuel. No way. The more you look the less you see.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Urheadmaster(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2023
Nigeria elections requires var to review elections results to avoid criminals like tinubu tongue
IyaebeTheGreat:
Everybody can’t win, you only move on and restrategize against next time, that’s the best thing to do .

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Dentidon: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2023
Yet some useless fools think the election wasn't free and fair. Yet PDP won Plateau.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Samunique(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2023
Hehehehehe !!!

Mr Chameleon !!! undecided

Mr hypocrite !!! undecided

Integrity in the mud, shiooo !!!

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by wanimo: 10:59am On Mar 22, 2023
The Nigerian greatest calamity just spoke.... only through his infinite proxies as usual

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by fourboys: 11:00am On Mar 22, 2023
Wether u like or hate buhari.. he still dey show all of us shege grin grin na only the strongest survives

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Blackazuma99(m): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
He's unhappy because Ameachi and Co who supported him financially in 2015 and 2019 failed.
But don't be.

Tinubu is our leader now,Atiku is officially retired.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Femisol(m): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
All these ones na Oju aiye

Eye service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by CasNova: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
It is expected.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Zico5(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
What really sweet my belle most is that Tinubu won and Obi failed woefully. Obidients are silent eventually. All their bragging about North Central and South west is in the mud. I give them one month more, everyone will go about their business without any rancour.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Toluwanise247(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hello
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by KanwuliaExtra: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Son of a rabid DAURA beetch.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Quest7777: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
I want to believe Buhari had sincere intentions to give us a Free & Fair elections but Mahmood & INEC failed woefully to deliver.

Most especially, the failure of BVAS to immediately upload results from the PU's cast plenty of doubts to the whole election process.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Ustec: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
nedu666:
Buhari election has finished let nigerians hve the money they worked for abi u want to kill nigerians. Selfish and incompetent president
Go and do transfer if you need to spend your money
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by illuminutty: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Failed and finished man.

The bandits this administration bred in Katsina and the entire north will not be forgotten in a hurry. The heroine pusher and his terrorist 2IC will take northern insurgency to a nuclear pro max level.

I still regret voting for him in 2015 and 2019.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Toluwanise247(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Sir
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by EmmyDJourno: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
This fool should rest abeg🤨
He is the worst thing that ever happened in the history of this great Nation😒
He is not even in tune with what is happening around him😏
Let him come down, you would see how Adolf Asiwaju Hitler Tinubu would use him to clean ground😌
Let him come down you would see his praise singing sycophants tell him how useless he has been to us all😂

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by inoki247: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lol sha go even if na stone 🪨 dey Aso Rock he no go wicked like you....

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Ireportlive: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Blame the Naira redesign

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
fourboys:
Wether u like or hate buhari.. he still dey show all of us shege grin grin na only the strongest survives

Hehehehe na real shege oo

Like I de queue for Abuja for 4hrs and I never near pump Kai

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by Tunasco4u(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ok
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari by lomprico(m): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
This man na real fool o!

Abi dem dey declare all contestants for election as winner for him papa house?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John James Akpan Udoedeghe Expelled From APC (Photos) / Alex Ekwueme Collapses At Home, Goes Into Coma, Admitted In Enugu Hospital / Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.