Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians (12727 Views)

Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno / PDP: Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Empty, Fails To Address Real Concerns / Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
ARRANT BALDERDASH!...

though, Joe's 4 years was never this woeful, I voted him out and voted you in & 3 years on, I'M CONVINCED BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT THAT YOU ARE THE BONA-FIDE DEFINITION OF FAILURE!

MR SERIAL RECESSIONIST, thanks for making nig the official POVERTY CAPITALof the World among other terrible records!

#YOU CAN'T GIVE WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE

#DAURA BECKONS

#ENOUGH OF MEDIOCRITY

4 Likes

Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku has never ruled Nigeria before, so all we are hearing are hearsays until he rules Nigeria and if he messes up if he gets elected, pls follow my handle here, I will be the first to blast him.
I will use my little influence outside here to ensure I join in bringing down his government.
Likewise Atiku, Obi had never ruled Nigeria, and as Anambra Governor he was, he performed better than all past Anambra Governors before him.
But Buhari has ruled Nigeria twice and that twice were all filled with poverty, hunger, inflation leading to Naira loosing value in FOREX market, and Nigerians want to blindly vote him in again to destroy what is left of Nigeria, God don't let it happen.
Even Buhari's words and recent apperanced on national TV were all a disgrace as a president of over 200 million people.
As for Osinbajo, I would have supported him if he was the person bearing APC presidential ticket because he is smarter and more alive than lifeless Buhari.
Aside Osinbajo's recent riling out lies against former President Goodluck's government, I have no issues with Osinbajo but then, he is just a mere vice president who cannot do anything other than blowing the dilapidated trumped of Buhari.
For now, Atiku is the man for the job and if he fails to deliver, we Nigerians will shamelessly chase him out of Aso Rock, and I am convinced that Atiku will want to prove critics wrong by putting up his best.
Atiku will be the only Nigerian President to come without ovation.Voting out buhari is a national patriotism

2 Likes

Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by BigBizzy(m): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari you failed, we don't have that time to waste pls...go and rest
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by able1993(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
This is a confirmation from the mouth of the horse that they are outright and utmost failure, what kind of irrationality is this, these ones don't have anything to do or prove, they are just like a boyfriend that is having sex with a girl with no plans to marry her, time wasters, how many people have to die more for you to be compared with the other party.......

Are you tired of your current status, you feel you need encouragement, success strategies, business and academic moves, or want to learn from the likes of Bill Gates, Ben Carson, Albert Einstein and so on, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by gurunlocker: 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
You are useless when you are leading the country at the age of 72-76... How are we going to expect better from someone of Age 76-80 who's not in control of his government? Confused on what he's saying? Not knowledgeable?

We deserve better even those choices of limited!
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by dachisom(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
In 2011 if am correct, he asked for just a single term...now he wants 4+4...no way sir
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by AerialMapper: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
No need sir! 3.5 years is more than enough time to determine your performance.

You sir are a senile old man who has nothing to offer. You aren’t even in control so who are we giving 8 years?
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by aishapmbtoto: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
Goat
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by bizhop01: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
This generation nigeria politicians have no vision, why not think what to do that will make nigeria compare with european countries in your 8years in office,
The truth is even if you give this group of fraudster 80 years in power the have nothing to offer apart from propaganda & blames.
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by bencr7: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Another 4 yrs, even dangote business is going down because of bad economy talk less of me a civil servant. Papa we no want again....

1 Like

Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Omeokachie: 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
Begi begi.

Give you 8yrs so that you can completely destroy Nigeria beyond redemption abi?

The morning shows what the night would be like...you have shown that you have nothing but disaster to offer.
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by chiangwar: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
NO Mr.President we can not try such joke with you Another four (4 ) years is going to be disastrous,
Just go to Daura.

deantimes:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/give-us-8-years-before-comparing-us-with-pdp-buhari-tells-nigerians/
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by degamemaster(m): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
deantimes:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/give-us-8-years-before-comparing-us-with-pdp-buhari-tells-nigerians/

Buhari can have as much as 10yrs but in daura resting in his retirement home.
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by DeOTR: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
It ain't gonna happen. No more gamble with politicians. Once you can't make any positive impact in four years, you're out. grin grin grin
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by HENRY940: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
:Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP,

NO
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by lereinter(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
haaaa

o Ni ku re
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Adebowale89(m): 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
DLondonboiy:
HolyGhost!!!!

Fire!!!

We won't give you one more day...If we had known, 4years you for no see...

if we had known? you and who

did you vote him in 2015. you need to improve in your use of English ipob member

Buhari can't loose this election, you need to understand that
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
If APC is given 16 years, Nigeria would become Sudan and if possible we won't have cellphones anymore.
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Adebowale89(m): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
RoyalIgbo:

You're a stark illiterate.

Face your president with acute dementia and, leave IPOB outta your Amala narrative.

see mumu ruling out illiterate and literate. you dumb ipob would only give Buhari sympathy votes in north

by Feb 16 you glorified ipob will understand what we are talking about

average ipob don't have a thinking state

1 Like

Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
Adebowale89:

if we had known? you and who

did you vote him in 2015. you need to improve in your use of English ipob member

Buhari can't loose this election, you need to understand that

He can't 'loose' right just like your dementia Lord
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by cooltola(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
If you understand oil economy then you understand why the economy is not picking up. Buhari deserves a chance. PDP had more than 14 years and did not achieve a lot.
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Bidi123: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Please no more four years, all of us should die first.
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
deantimes:
grin

No time Mr Man, you will be booted out like Jonathan.

Second term should be a reward for your hard work during your first term.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

Cc lzaa velocity25 imperialyoruba senatordave1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Dayoara: 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Thankz for your despicable service.... We regret ever giving you the chance I'm the first place.

No more
Just go.
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by eneyoduke(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
I love all the comment above me, it show we are all ready to say, let failure be failure never again in Nigeria history we the voters should reinforce failure. Enough is Enough
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Adebowale89(m): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Atiku has never ruled Nigeria before, so all we are hearing are hearsays until he rules Nigeria and if he messes up if he gets elected, pls follow my handle here, I will be the first to blast him.
I will use my little influence outside here to ensure I join in bringing down his government.
Likewise Atiku, Obi had never ruled Nigeria, and as Anambra Governor he was, he performed better than all past Anambra Governors before him.
But Buhari has ruled Nigeria twice and that twice were all filled with poverty, hunger, inflation leading to Naira loosing value in FOREX market, and Nigerians want to blindly vote him in again to destroy what is left of Nigeria, God don't let it happen.
Even Buhari's words and recent apperanced on national TV were all a disgrace as a president of over 200 million people.
As for Osinbajo, I would have supported him if he was the person bearing APC presidential ticket because he is smarter and more alive than lifeless Buhari.
Aside Osinbajo's recent riling out lies against former President Goodluck's government, I have no issues with Osinbajo but then, he is just a mere vice president who cannot do anything other than blowing the dilapidated trumped of Buhari.
For now, Atiku is the man for the job and if he fails to deliver, we Nigerians will shamelessly chase him out of Aso Rock, and I am convinced that Atiku will want to prove critics wrong by putting up his best.
Atiku will be the only Nigerian President to come without ovation.Voting out buhari is a national patriotism

Atiku cannot win this Feb 16 election. blast me if he get elected after Feb 16
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Blacknight28: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
When you have been a colossal failure and a terrible nightmare sane Nigerians are begging to wake up from in your 4 years of anarchy u r talking about 8 years ehn................ Thunder where are you going to oooooooh pls come n fire all dis Buhari supporters who live on 30k monthly stipends.
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Adebowale89(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
sacluxisback:

He can't 'loose' right just like your dementia Lord

that's how we told you in 2015 but you ipob with downgraded brain won't admit it

wait till Feb 16. una go get sense las las

you think politics is I'm Atikulated bla bla
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
Are these people mad angry angry angry

Another 4 good years of horrendous torture and wickedness on the Nigerian masses... God forbid much.

Buhari/Oainbanjo you shall not smell that seat of power after this tenure. It's only logical we collectively and vehemently refuse the untold and unexpected hardisp you callously bestowed on us. Not only that, you gave Nigeria a bad name, like we are literally now seen as the scum of the continent.

May posterity judge you should you refuse to hand over power knowing full well you have no good plans for us, never have and never will, even if you're allowed a 1000years in office!
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Breezy7033: 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
deantimes:
grin

No time Mr Man, you will be booted out like Jonathan.

Second term should be a reward for your hard work during your first term.

No time man
Re: Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Bobbywhite(m): 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
All this talk eh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former President Goodluck Jonathan Presents Paper At National Defence College / APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha / Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.