Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Salient Questions For Every Electorate In Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 General Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salient Questions For Every Electorate In Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 General Election (280 Views)

2019 General Election: Senator Yayi Pick Up Nomination Form (photos) / "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salient Questions For Every Electorate In Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 General Election by Topinson4all(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
In my humble opinion, you can criticize Mr. Abubak** A*i*u's pedigree by whatever standards available save for corruption.

The above is because I have ten (10) salient questions i need answers to.

1.Did A*i*u start being corrupt today [If he is]?

2.Was he corrupt prior 2015 general elections?
a.If he was, how come Bu*ar* and his supporters were convenient with it then?

3.Was he corrupt when he donated to Bu*ar*'s course and eventual emergence as President?
a.f yes, then it says a lot about Bu*ar*'s personality that he doesn't care about your integrity for as much as it serves His purpose.

4.Was he corrupt whilst in A*C or after he left?

5.How did 'we' come to the conclusion that he is corrupt?; Has he been convicted by any court of law in the land?

6.Is he the only one who fits this category [using your preferred yardstick] among the political class; with particular reference to A*C?
a.If yes, how come? If no, what happened to the others?
b.Is A*C a sin-forgiving party?

7.Do your sins/corruption [if any] become glaring only when you leave A*C?
a.If yes, then can we opine that A*C as a party is merely a collection of individuals who are hell bent on attaining and retaining power without recourse to moral principles?

8.Is the quagmire we find ourselves attributable to P*P's years of governance?
a.If yes, can the same P*P save us?
b.If no, what else do they want from us?

9.Are there members of P*P who assisted A*C with power capture?
a.If yes, why weren't they able to deliver on their promises made and why do they think they can make a positive difference under the P*P platform?

10.Do both the A*C and P*P differ in ideology, principles, practitioners and actions?
a.If yes, in what way exactly?
b.If no, so why are we hell bent on choosing between the two?

11.Are we running a two-party system in Nigeria?
a.If yes, think again!
b.If no, why are we 'not' focusing on the other candidates?

Olushola

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Debate: Atiku Explains Absence / How Can We Serve Humanity? / Obasanjo Haunted By His Past – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.