Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S (33293 Views)

Atiku Arrives In Osun For PDP Mega Rally (Pictures) / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) / Atiku arrives at the Presidential debate venue (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by deantimes(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has arrived Nigeria from the United States.

Mr Abubakar had gone to the US for a town hall meeting and to also engage officials of that country in talks.

The visit is also seen in some quarters as a step to absolve himself from allegations of corruption involving him in that country.

The return of the former vice president popularly known as Atiku was announced by his media aide, Paul Ibe.

“The Eagle @atiku has landed from his U.S trip.” Mr Ibe posted on his Twitter handle.

POLITICS TIMES as at press time could not ascertain which of the airport the PDP candidate used in landing.

Already, the federal government has advised the PDP flag-bearer to warm up to answer to a fresh allegation of corruption against him.

He is accused of benefiting from slush funds that pulled down Bank PHB, now known as Keystone Bank.

Atiku has described the allegations as a cook and bull story.

He also withdrew participation from presidential debate scheduled to hold later in the day.

https://politicstimesng.com/atiku-arrives-nigeria-from-u-s/

13 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
The eagle has finally landed. He has put the lifeless one and his zombies to shame.

Buhari will finally show the world he has pounded yam upstairs for brains tonight

181 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by deantimes(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
lalasticlala

Oya APC show your strength.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by Racoon(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
shocked The enemies of Nigeria today will never have peace. Meanwhile no FBI/US government harassment as heavily alleged by the APC/zombies.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by smoke9910(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Welcome back your excellency, the slayer of zombies, the enlightener of dullards. Four years loading. The dullard can eat as much gworo as he wants in Daura.

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by shogosco: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ekabo Sir,
Nigerians have already missed you for that little days journey to US, we can't wait to feel your presence Sir.

57 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by adioolayi(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
Welcome... We thank God for journey mercy.
To every sane Atiku supporter, there is no point giving yourself hypertension over another person's headache.
The handwriting is clear, PMB with all his obvious inadequacies is loved by many.

If I were you, I will just accept this fate...Buhari is UNSTOPPABLE.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by deantimes(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by TeaParty: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
Welcome

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by StillX10(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
welcome back Mr President

40 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by Bizmagnet: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
Welcome sir. Looking forward to the debate.
Need a website/blog/software? Check my signature for contact.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by Electrification: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
Welcone back sir

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by deboysben(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
Any Nigerian politician that is not corrupt should come out and cast the stone on Atiku

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by deantimes(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
adioolayi:
Buhari is UNSTOPPABLE.

Says who?

41 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by deboysben(m): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Baba atiku oyoyo

While you are away many apc urchins were taking sniper up and down

Some have been sent into political oblivion

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by deboysben(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lai Mohammed can't bear the pains

And oshiomole is now dump

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by bedspread: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
7DERFUL!!!

I Just Admire the Way Atiku Has SHUT The Teeth of Bmc Crew Worldwide ...

Welcome back Sir Atiku

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by Brizzy404: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Shame on APC

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by magoo10(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sai atikuobi

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by opethom(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Some people no go sleep tonight

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by 3millionia: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Presdo welcome back cheesy
please visit my small dj mixtapes for foreign mix https://mixtapes.ng God bless you kiss

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by kollinz1234(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
He was in Nigeria, they said if he goes to the US, he will be arrested; he went to the US nothing happened, then they said if he returned to Nigeria from the US they would arrest him, he has returned and Buhari is in Jos for campaign. See how APC is deceiving their gullible followers cheesy cheesy

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by awakeupcall4all(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Someone should tell the demented ragheaded terrorist and ancient prince of hell to pack his bag and get set to leave for abyss where he was commissioned from in 2015... grin grin shocked

Your disgrace is just beginning nii.....I really pity you and your almajiri supporters....You will surely pay for every soul wasted by your herdsmen and boko haram boiz!!

If not demonic hypnosis and raven generational madness how on earth can someone still be supporting a lifeless log of wood that keeps falling like a pack of card from Lokoja to Kaduna and to make matter worse he is never aware of anything in this goddamn country!!..Yet you want him to be a president!!!.....Thunder mix with hot magma from honolulu fire una!!... grin grin grin grin sad

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by RurouniKenshin: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Welcome sir. Nigeria's incoming president.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by livelymatilda22: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lol..So when is he going to campaign in South East... This isn't fair to be honest to the people of South east.

I hope this is not deliberate from Atiku ...I hate Marginalization

WHY IS ATIKU TREATING THE SOUTH EAST AS SLAVES?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by toydee(m): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
If you're ATIKUlated-OBIdiently,come enjoy with me jare..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Naso USA near Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by jamex93(m): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Welcome sir

If you are Atikulated like

If you are for Buhari share

Make we start count votes from here

grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by RurouniKenshin: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Lol..So when is he going to campaign in South East... This isn't fair to be honest to the people of South east.

I hope this is not deliberate from Atiku though
BMC had a meeting and agreed that the best course of action right now is to antagonize the south east.

Every lie they have told about Atiku Bites the dust and they are there clasping as straws. BMC 30k work has expired

They are really In pains cheesy cheesy

While the one here is confused as what is going on and who the presidential candidate is for APC:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja / How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi / Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.