Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S (33294 Views)

Atiku Arrives In Osun For PDP Mega Rally (Pictures) / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) / Atiku arrives at the Presidential debate venue (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by bestman09(m): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
E
Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by SalamRushdie: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
our Eagle has landed

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by Gabriel004: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Monitoring spirit op
Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by Passionate888: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Welcome
Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by Ololanla: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Shame on APC
Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by adioolayi(m): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nothing has changed... PMB too sure!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by Hotfreezer: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Lol..So when is he going to campaign in South East... This isn't fair to be honest to the people of South east.

I hope this is not deliberate from Atiku though

Lol

Going by how Atiku has treated the SE PDP leaders, the SE is inconsequential and of no importance.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by ikorodureporta: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
wink

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by AllenSpencer: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
Saraki's diplomatic aide arrives Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by dotcomnamename: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
The eagle has finally landed. He has put the lifeless one and his zombies to shame.

Buhari will finally show the world he has pounded yam upstairs for brains tonight

Let him go back alone without Senate's president (immunity undecided)

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
In a country that required urgent attention in terms of security, infrastructure and robust foreign policy, Buhari is not fit to be a district head not to talk of managing a complex nation like Nigeria.
SAI AtikuObi for prosperous Nigeria...ATIKU ABUBAKAR IS SUCCESSFUL in these areas;

1.Business
2. Education
3. Security
4. Jobs/Employment
5. Electricity
and many more.

SAI AtikuObi mandate

sai daddy AA

ZOMBIES will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by SalamRushdie: 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Lol..So when is he going to campaign in South East... This isn't fair to be honest to the people of South east.

shut up small geh..cant you see the eagle just arrived from the land of eagles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by israelmao(m): 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
See Atiku!
Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by ABIA1stman: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
The next president. BY HIS GRACE

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by blackboy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Welcome sir. Looking forward to the debate.
Need a website/blog/software? Check my signature for contact.

You want APC to cry? PMB cant debate with Atiku be it in English or Hausa.
Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by propsvila: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari stop disgracing youself go home and rest
How can you a presidential candidate hand over flag to a presidential candidate then to a senatorial candidate. Infact if watch day video na laugh want kill me. Leave the seat for someone healthier he said no na to dey fall for stage.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by Cloud007: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
bedspread:
7DERFUL!!!

I Just Admire the Way Atiku Has SHUT The Teeth of Bmc Crew Worldwide ...

Welcome back Sir Atiku
yes.... World wide cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by Anduku: 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Keep quiet jor, we all know you are zombie trying to whip up ethnic sentiments. Are the people of the south east complaining?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by jrusky(m): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Pls where is Oshio is he deaf or what

What of Onochie madam Ameoba

Lai the craftest liar in human history where are you

Atiku is back oo what have you got to say You guys has just make Atiku to be more popular.
Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by dikeizu1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lion
Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by bugggg: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Cat don come back... wey em rats dey
Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by Ofunaofu: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Triumphant return !
Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by guru90: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
Welcome Sir!!

Analysis of Presidential Election on 16 Feb. 2019

By free and fair election: Atiku will beats Buhari front and back........No time............

But By rigging: Buhari wins.....

I stand for Atiku!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by Afonjacoward: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Not to worry he will be in Anambra January ending for a mega campaign rally.
Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by solutionmi: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
If you believed Atiku/Obi is the next Nigeria President and vice persistent click LIKES if you dont click SHARE.
Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by able1993(m): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Now I believe the powers that once backed Buhari are the ones behind atiku, he couldn't go to the US at a time but now can go, campaign don finish for APC, however, they keep abusing the powers that once supported them but change sides, how I wish the masses have any interest in this at all.....

Are you tired of your current status, you feel you need encouragement, success strategies, business and academic moves, or want to learn from the likes of Bill Gates, Ben Carson, Albert Einstein and so on, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by maryalloy(f): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
Welcome home our in coming president
Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by omolajaone: 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
Next level

Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by muyico(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
*BREAKING NEWS* *ATIKU ABUBAKAR ARRESTED IN THE USA* The presidential flag bearer of the PDP in next month's presidential election has been arrested in the USA. Atiku who embarked on a short visit to the US was whisked away from his hotel room in the early hours of today by the FBI. Speaking on the development, the national chairman of the ruling APC, comrade Adams Oshiomhole said the arrest took place in his dream last night. He further stated that he was not alone in the dream. He hinted that, Buhari, Tinubu, Lai Mohammed and most APC supporters also had the same dream in their sleep last night. Speaking further, he said he was actually enjoying the dream until he was rudely awoken by mosquito bites. Let me go my own....ooooo
Re: Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S by jconsulting(f): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
BUHARI Has Dementia And It Is Not Getting Better. - Aisha Mohammed, Bompai Kano.

“My dad had dementia until he passed on 2 years ago. So did my uncle who passed on in 2009. I know what the disease can do, I know the variants my father's own was PSP (the terrible one that messes up your muscles) my uncle's own was Alzheimer.

I know the early signs. I have been to moon and back looking for cure. Immediately we saw Buhari in the NTA presidential programme, my wife and I turned and gave each other a concerned look.
We have seen the signs before. The disconnected look, the sudden prolonged silence mid sentence, the tangential answer to a straight forward question.

We watched the Warri APC rally the next day, and our fears were confirmed, we observed the unusual hurry by the the organisers to draw the rally to an end while it was just midday. Akpabio, Amaechi, Uduaghan were only allowed to speak for a minute. Buhari sat with the same disconnected look. He was closely guided as he marched to the stage as if they had a concern with his balance.

Once on stage, he was handed a paper listing the protocol. My wife said let's see if he will call anybody by name, that will be the litmus test. He didn't. Even when he acknowledged the APC Gubernatorial candidate, he pointed to the far left while the man was standing next to him on his right.
The climax was when he finally handed the flag to Ogboru and called him the presidential candidate. The long and short of this story is that no matter the qualities that they said Buhari has, it is no longer relevant as this man has lost the capacity to act.
As you all know, Dementia is progressive. - @Hope For Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP / State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example / Dr. George Uboh Detained By DSS 24 Hours After Appearing On TV Sunrise Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.