Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) (32040 Views)

House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Okay nah. Let's see if Londoner will come home to vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by UNCL3(m): 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
wow
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by rusher14: 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
UNCL3:
wow

Wow?
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by igho003(m): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lol
Dem get pvc

1 Like

Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
Comedian de'llate! Lol
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by farem: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
Where polling booth dey for Peckham make I go vote. Rubbish exercise in futility

You dey mind dem? Pecham ko, penkelemesi ni!

1 Like

Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by EnBozz(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Peckham where Nnamdi KANU started his rubbish

In Peckham,apart from the scenery u will almost think u r in Lagos,Nigeria.

Nigerian immigrants (legit n illegal), Nigerian languages, foods n prostitutes are in quantum

Peckham is actually called mini Lagos. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by wayne4loan: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
Where is mrcork
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by blowjob: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
NIGGAS ALWAYS NIGGAS... cheesy grin grin RAM DEM, LONDON NA NIGERIA...EYE SERVICE IDOITAS

SAI BABA BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Kendude: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
what I see one double cabin bus and one oyibo agbero, Atiku ko Atiku ni

1 Like

Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Basher8583: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

They have some degree of influence on their subjects back home
They have absolutely no influence
you are not in Nigeria and you want to dictate who I should Vote for.
Nonsense!!
They should just Come back home.....
well I know that its only those biafrans that can be this stupid disgracing Nigeria everywhere.
Nigerians feel like they own Peckham
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Basher8583:

Nonsense!!
well I know that its only those biafrans that can be this stupid disgracing Nigeria everywhere.

The fact that no member of your family have stepped outside of the Shores of Osogbo let alone crossing Badagry does not make any difference.
Nigerians in diaspora have a reasonable level of influence in their communities.
The world is a global village.
Get that into your empty skull
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
crooked politicians, they haven't able to convince Nigerian populations to vote for them. It's Nigerians in peckham they are concerned about.

Anyway, they can only do that shiit in peckham. They should have come over here in the Isle of wight To convince us to vote for them. thieves!
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin

Abode of MrCock.
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by adeomoakin1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

A Nigerian in diaspora is a breadwinner to at least 10 Nigerians at home.
Now imagine the impact of 2million diasporans.
so the person in oversea will be the one to tell those at home who to for? ��� I can't just lie ooooo
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
waste of time, No nigerian living in peckham will leave their cleaning or Security Job and travel to Nigeria just to go and vote for crooked politicians.

They should target Nigerians in nigeria first and get them to vote.
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
adeomoakin1:
so the person in oversea will be the one to tell those at home who to for? ��� I can't just lie ooooo

You will never understand the influence of diasporans until you are in the system.

Do you know that agitation for Nigeria's independence started in the diaspora
IPOB movement nko, where did it start
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
EnBozz:

Peckham is actually called mini Lagos. If you know you know.
lies! i grew up in peckham, there are more jamaicans in peckham than Nigerians, it's just that Nigerians are more louder and more showy offy.

i know!

1 Like

Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
nairaland forum should be a medium for promoting national unity, but it has turn out to become a waste bin. I expect intellectual comment on this forum but sadly foolishness, stupidity and filthiness has engulf all its member.

what a shame! how will Nigeria move forward will all these negative statements.
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Olatara(f): 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
PMB don win this election, nawa for PDP o.
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by jamejanev: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
Afamed:
How will that translate to a vote at the polling unit here in Nigeria?
I'm surprised the impact it has for election that is holding here in Naija. Idiots in London

1 Like

Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
This looks stupid to me because Peckham is not Nigeria imagine the US governorship candidate now coming to form a campaign group with some Americans here in Nigeria that has no business with the election in the US with this kind of madness i think Buhari will likely defeat Atiku

1 Like

Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Afospecialk: 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Awon were tutu

Atiku have accepted defeat already

Atiku voters will come from US and UK at least 13,000 of them us enough to erase zero candidate bcs its cristal clear that Atiku can not even win his local gvt let alone his state
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Basher8583: 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

The fact that no member of your family have stepped outside of the Shores of Osogbo let alone crossing Badagry does not make any difference.
Nigerians in diaspora have a reasonable level of influence in their communities.
The world is a global village.
Get that into your empty skull

So leaving the shores of Nigeria is your own trophy. Illiterate. Typing trash because of Nairalands anonymity. Places that we go like normal traveling. If you hv been out of the shores of this country you will know its no big deal but Im sure u hvnt which tells how you imortalize ur Heros abroad......
Pipul wey no get money for hand hiding thier ass away.

THEY HAVE NO SAY ANYWHERE HERE IN NIGERIA. well maybe in your biafraland sha since you are all buffoons. We dont worship them here.
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
solutionmi:
Like play like play Atiku and Obi dreams is becoming reality
Na only one person dey campaign oh! You guys really don't have any hope so you grasp at any and everything that seems even remotely positive towards Atiku grin grin grin I haven't seen this amount of deperation in my life before.

1 Like

Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by valyrose: 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
Are you a fashionista, style blogger, Fashion designer, or you just love following fashion trends, and you want more visibility and online presence. Then you have come to the right platform.

Simply follow @fabfashafric on instagram (www.instagram.com/fabfashafric) and on facebook (www.facebook.com/fabfashafric) then tag us with a good picture of your fashion design/style and you will be featured on our page so that your designs can have more visibility and online presence.

If you are not on instagram or facebook, then you need to create an account asap and join the moving train so as not to be left behind.

Cheers.

Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by john650(m): 1:40am On Jan 20, 2019
It baffles me how we carry our electioneering to another man's land. You never see their own election posters in our country.
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by ashcall(m): 1:56am On Jan 20, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Atiku campaigning with 4 educated thieves.
Buhari campaigning with 40,000 almajiris.

How will Atiku now win the election abi anyone with BSC as 2-3 votes ...lol.

Biafrans Ipob n PDP Igbo supporters will cry a wail of sorrow like say them cut dem with cutlass.
mind you bro the elite don't vote.it's the almajiris that vote
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by hardbody: 2:19am On Jan 20, 2019
Basher8583:

Nonsense!!

Peckham population is actually Yoruba, if you know you know
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by sleemomymy: 4:20am On Jan 20, 2019
Awol1:
This is fake love. in zombies voice.
otapiapia dey. You can taste it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer / Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure / Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.