Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) (32027 Views)

House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by nedzuby: 8:17am On Jan 20, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

The fact that no member of your family have stepped outside of the Shores of Osogbo let alone crossing Badagry does not make any difference.
Nigerians in diaspora have a reasonable level of influence in their communities.
The world is a global village.
Get that into your empty skull

Please be realistic to yourself even if you don’t want to be with other people

Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by ProWalker: 8:22am On Jan 20, 2019
Edodefender:
which dream?.

Nigerians have already decided, 2015 was a grave mistake.

We are just waiting for inec to announce Atiku

As usual, many of you will disappear from NL next month after the election

Just keep an anti-depression drug around you
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by nedzuby: 8:25am On Jan 20, 2019
chlorophyll:
nairaland forum should be a medium for promoting national unity, but it has turn out to become a waste bin. I expect intellectual comment on this forum but sadly foolishness, stupidity and filthiness has engulf all its member.

what a shame! how will Nigeria move forward will all these negative statements.

It’s just unfortunate. People come here to argue over things they can’t change. The only thing they do here is insulting others that have a different views from theirs. I expect people to bring up issues based information and let people argue with intelligence

Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by uuzba(m): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2019
gypsey:
lies! i grew up in peckham, there are more jamaicans in peckham than Nigerians, it's just that Nigerians are more louder and more showy offy.

i know!
When, I lived and schooled in the UK, I kukuma ran away from all Nigerians cos I'm tired of our confusion.
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2019
uuzba:

When, I lived and schooled in the UK, I kukuma ran away from all Nigerians cos I'm tired of our confusion.
I tell you! we had to even move to portsmouth outside london just to get Away from Nigerians and some still followed, Now there are more nigerians in portsmouth too. *jokes* grin grin

de ting taya pesin oo!! grin grin
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by EnBozz(m): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2019
gypsey:
lies! i grew up in peckham, there are more jamaicans in peckham than Nigerians, it's just that Nigerians are more louder and more showy offy.

i know!

That's exactly why its called mini Lagos. I watched a documentary made by a British lady and she referred to Peckham as mini Lagos. I stayed in South East London, Thamesmead for years. Been to Peckham many times so I know too.
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 20, 2019
EnBozz:

That's exactly why its called mini Lagos. I watched a documentary made by a British lady and she referred to Peckham as mini Lagos. I stayed in South East London, Thamesmead for years. Been to Peckham many times so I know too.
Okay, I watched the documentary too, that documentary may have made it look so but peckham isn't mini lagos because there are more white, Ghanians and Jamaican people living in peckham. Again it's just that Nigerians are more louder. you stayed in thamesmead for years and been to peckham many times yea? you may have been there many times but I grew up in RYE estates and queens in Peckham. before moving to east london.

so i know more! grin grin

now, when you say Mini lagos? is it because of their populations or?? because there are other more populations of whites and other ethnics than nigerians in peckham! it just that Nigerians are more louder!!
my parents are Nigerians and they are loud too.

If you go to dalston market in Hackney you would think that you are in lagos or Accra too
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by EnBozz(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2019
gypsey:
Okay, I watched the documentary too, that documentary may have made it look so but peckham isn't mini lagos because there are more white, Ghanians and Jamaican people living in peckham. Again it's just that Nigerians are more louder. you stayed in thamesmead for years and been to peckham many times yea? you may have been there many times but I grew up in Peckham. before moving to east london.

so i know more! grin grin

now, when you say Mini lagos? is it because of their populations or?? because there are other more populations of whites and other ethnics than nigerians in peckham! it just that Nigerians are more louder!!
my parents are Nigerians and they are loud too.

If you go to dalston market in Hackney you would think that you are in lagos or Accra too

It is called mini Lagos not because of the population, but because of their loudness just as you mentioned. If you have been to Lagos before, you will understand why it is called mini Lagos. You can practically feel the Logos vibe in Peckham especially with that fact that most Nigerians there are Yoruba and they will always shout their Yoruba language on the street just like in Lagos too.
Now you know that I know.
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 20, 2019
EnBozz:

It is called mini Lagos not because of the population, but because of their loudness just as you mentioned. If you have been to Lagos before, you will understand why it is called mini Lagos. You can practically feel the Logos vibe in Peckham especially with that fact that most Nigerians there are Yoruba and they will always shout their Yoruba language on the street just like in Lagos too.
Now you know that I know.
Absolutely!!

now, i know that you know. cheers!! boss!! grin grin
So were about do you reside Theseday? still in thamesmead? most Nigerians have moved down to thamesmead?
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by EnBozz(m): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2019
gypsey:
Absolutely!!

now, i know that you know. cheers!! boss!! grin grin
So were about do you reside Theseday? still in thamesmead? most Nigerians have moved down to thamesmead?

Left UK in 2010 bro, after school. I did school in Nottingham Trent, then moved to Thamesmead after school, stayed and worked for two years and I returned back to naija.
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2019
EnBozz:

Left UK in 2010 bro, after school. I did school in Nottingham Trent, then moved to Thamesmead after school, stayed and worked for two years and I returned back to naija.
okay, a lot of nigerians lives in thamesmead, Erith, Abbey wood and bexleyheath too not just in Pekham, they are moving to these Areas lately due to high house prices and crime in south london Areas like peckham, camberwell, old kent road, catford, lewisham and Elephant and castle.

I am guessing life in Nigeria is treating you well. are you planning on visiting the UK soon? though things have not changed much since 2010.
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by EnBozz(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
gypsey:
okay, a lot of nigerians lives in thamesmead, Erith, Abbey wood and bexleyheath too not just in Pekham, they are moving to these Areas lately due to high house prices and crime in south london Areas like peckham, camberwell, old kent road, catford, lewisham and Elephant and castle.

I am guessing life in Nigeria is treating you well. are you planning on visiting the UK soon? though things have not changed much since 2010.

Yeah I will visit sometime this year. I did stay in catford at a time. I had to run away after one small 12 years old girl lied to me she was 18 and we had sex only to find out later she was 12. The area was that bad then sha. But to be honest I enjoyed my stay more in the UK when I lived in Nottingham. I really miss Nottingham more than I miss London.
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
EnBozz:

Yeah I will visit sometime this year. I did stay in catford at a time. I had to run away after one small 12 years old girl lied to me she was 18 and we had sex only to find out later she was 12. The area was that bad then sha. But to be honest I enjoyed my stay more in the UK when I lived in Nottingham. I really miss Nottingham more than I miss London.
what?! shocked you sure had a lucky escape, even 18 year olds i don't go near. Appart from when i was 18 myself.

Yes, London is so populated now. it's not as it was when i was younger with the crimes and that. we had to move to portsmouth near the sea. maybe because i have children now.
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
gypsey:
what?! shocked you sure had a lucky escape, even 18 year olds i don't go near. Appart from when i was 18 myself.

Yes, London is so populated now. it's as it was when i was younger with the crimes and that. we had to move to portsmouth near the sea. maybe because i have children now.

hey Mr Happy man ,one bottle of life beer for yougrin
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Martin0:

hey Mr Happy man ,one bottle of life beer for yougrin
life? cheap Beer. i would rather drink Ogogoro or kai kai.

O boy how your side? you still dey celebrate christmas? grin e be like say.
Re: Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
gypsey:
life? cheap Beer. i would rather drink Ogogoro or kai kai.

O boy how your side? you still dey celebrate christmas? grin e be like say.

we don celebrate finish oo we just dey around house with some few friends dey while away time with one one bottles of life grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Veteran Journalist, Rotimi Sankore, Is Dead / Safe Corridor Initiative: 800 Repentant Boko Haram Insurgents Granted Amnesty / Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.