Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,841 members, 7,862,757 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Think Of What You Can Do To Make Your Life Better Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Think Of What You Can Do To Make Your Life Better Today (535 Views)

Please What Do You Guys Think Of This / What Do You Think Of This Business? / This Is Awesome!we Are Changing Lives And Making Life Better In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think Of What You Can Do To Make Your Life Better Today by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2010
Don't use all your life seeking for job, where they are not. Remember Harold Laswell- power is defined as ye who get what, when and how. I was like that sometimes in April, 2010, when I finish my service at Ashaka Cement in Gombe State, Nigeria. Everyday, I check the internet to see the latest job advert, all to know, no job! One day, I thought about my joblessness and how it makes me look at home when I need money for something, One day, I pick up a knife and a stick and shapen it to a reasonable toothpick and at another time, I was able to persuade a clientele. From that day, I've become a boss, that employ others. Do something that you love and enjoy today and finally employ others to who are lazy. Even brooms will go a long way to help develop the nation. Don't be lazy, Help us build Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For A Youth Corpers / Cheap Laptops For All Nigerians! / New Jobs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.