Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion (30994 Views)

Mum Let Man Sleep In Her Teenage Daughter’s Bed And Perform Sex Acts On Her / Nigerian Army Beatup And Purnish Journalist For Recording Their Evil Acts / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by tfash96(m): 7:03am On Jan 20, 2019
22brains:
then why taking panadol on someone else's headache. maybe u are trying to defend ur sister........
It is over u can't encounter wisdom again even if Jesus stays in ur house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Toks2008(m): 7:14am On Jan 20, 2019
Jephyard:
Jeez, this is crazy. You can't get rich by using any piece of clothes for rituals. What is wrong with us as people. We have voodoo practitioners around, go figure and you will get a definite answer. Just like physic or engineering there are laws or principles to this things. Not wishful thinking. Must we be so daft all the time from Buhari being a clone, to eating human faeces with bread for rmoney ritual, using salt to bath against Ebola, not answering strange calls cos you might get hypnotize and be use for money ritual and so many. Why are we this stupid. We virtually lack everything, this is not just poverty any longer we are sick people.
I laugh to your ignorance.

Yes if you answer calls and foolishly listen to the incarnations of the caller you can be spell bound.

Only if you are strong with Christ can you be immune to these things.

Stop writing in ignorance...as long as there are evil forces in this world they can use anything that has close contact with the person to harm such.

Your cloths, hair, pictures, sperm...please stop displaying your ignorance.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 20, 2019
And grown ass men believe the increase in stealing of pants has anything to do with rituals? People have been buying and selling used pants on the black market before I was born and still going on till today. Guess what it's used for. Go find out yourself. I bet most of the people caught with pants are grossly ignorant broke folks that heard used pants are now expensive without any idea who's buying or how much they're buying but still have to steal it and look for buyers that they'll never get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by ekaette1621: 7:47am On Jan 20, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

This Toks don craze. grin

If it becomes a general practice that women don't visit when in their period, that excuse not to have sex wouldn't work again grin

You want to take advantage @ No. 2 tongue

Linda Ikeji's fish-smelling pant fall on you grin

[img]https://i./Os4p.gif[/img]
grin
grin
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by generationz(f): 7:53am On Jan 20, 2019
MhizzAJ:
Just burn all your pants completely

I ve burnt mine.....I will only make use of pants when i m seeing my menses after then i burn them back..pant no cost for market

May God punish Buhari the dullard!
do you know that if they give girls who don't have pant on handkerchiefs to clean their private parts?

Divine protection is the best bet.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by 22brains(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2019
tfash96:
It is over u can't encounter wisdom again even if Jesus stays in ur house
hahahahahaha....... laugh wan kill me. this ur bad mouth eh. better repent oo.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by TanyLoe(f): 8:11am On Jan 20, 2019
Joromi12:
No proof it works. Skull or other human parts cost less than 40k angry. Y wud anyone buy pant for 200k

You need proof?
I am not understanding
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2019
TanyLoe:

You need proof?
I am not understanding
yes there is no proof it works. No serious babalawo would take pant. When they can get live humans. The current pant frenzy is borne out of ignorance and desperation.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by lammylam(f): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2019
Joromi12:
yes there is no proof it works. No serious babalawo would take pant. When they can get live humans. The current pant frenzy is borne out of ignorance and desperation.

Ehn no serious babalawo would take pant? but the same serious babalawo would give guys a white handkerchief and tell them to use it to clean a lady's private part before and after sex!
These things we watch in Nollywood movies are real oo.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by dnawah(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2019
MhizzAJ:
Just burn all your pants completely

I ve burnt mine.....I will only make use of pants when i m seeing my menses after then i burn them back..pant no cost for market

May God punish Buhari the dullard!
No be excuse to the shake yansh 4 road o!on less na flat one.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Ojiofor: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2019
Smh for Africans.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2019
lammylam:

Ehn no serious babalawo would take pant? but the same serious babalawo would give guys a white handkerchief and tell them to use it to clean a lady's private part before and after sex!
These things we watch in Nollywood movies are real oo.
including the ones pastors use bible to strike juju abi. Its real na. Lets go to a shrine with bible to test it o
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by lammylam(f): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2019
Joromi12:
including the ones pastors use bible to strike juju abi. Its real na. Lets go to a shrine with bible to test it o

God hasn't given me the go ahead! you go! I will pray for you!
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Jephyard(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2019
Toks2008:

I laugh to your ignorance.

Yes if you answer calls and foolishly listen to the incarnations of the caller you can be spell bound.

Only if you are strong with Christ can you be immune to these things.

Stop writing in ignorance...as long as there are evil forces in this world they can use anything that has close contact with the person to harm such.

Your cloths, hair, pictures, sperm...please stop displaying your ignorance.

Ignorance! I give up. You know nothing about black magic or Juju. Do you think is that crap you see on TV or carried by people who attributes circumtances beyond their reasoning as juju or what your pastor told you. It more than that. They are set rules, their don't and do, step to be taken, cleansing, food you must eat and one to avoid. Night you have to keep vigil, lone time with their gods, understanding how nature works, understanding plant, communicating with animals and how to use the heavenly object to work in your favour, for good or bad. Not this cloth nonsense you all believe. I repeat no body need your clothes to perform money ritual.

And no one can invoke your spirit man without you agreeing first. That's number one rule to all this spirit stuff you have to agree first and about hypnotism not everyone can be hypnotise even without Christ.

I bet you don't even know how Christ work?
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by kunleweb: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2019
Westaslave2:
ME dat has stop wearing pant since 1887

even b4 dis amala ewedu yahoo ritual of a tin,
Ladies stop wearing panties we ar endangered species
is even unhealthy
join me on:-

#NOMOREPANT

HUNGER GO KILL D BOYS SOON

Queen of biafra you no go kill me
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by kunleweb: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=Divay22 post=74927160]Hahahaha pant wahala.
Remember the day i couldn't find my tight (short) ,I was at work calling and begging my mum to help me find it that i was feeling restless grin grin grin
Few minutes when she called back, that she has found it oh Lord! The peace i felt ehn grin cheesy

I'm not comfortable though without pant on.
God help us.
[/quotequote

Imagine not wearing a.pant and.your bum.kisses a guy's bum that didnt put on a pant.too shocked
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Ken4agent(m): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
Westaslave2:
ME dat has stop wearing pant since 1887

even b4 dis amala ewedu yahoo ritual of a tin,
Ladies stop wearing panties we ar endangered species
is even unhealthy
join me on:-

#NOMOREPANT

HUNGER GO KILL D BOYS SOON

My sister from Abia, I sight u......last time I was at Ibeku for research the poeple hospitality was first class grin grin grin
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Successdude(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
Toks2008:

Sorry I have no clue. Which thread please?
this one of quiting people

Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by nkor06: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
HELLO FRIENDS..WE ARE HERE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY ,HAVE YOU BE SCAM B4 HERE IS YOUR LEGIT AND RELIABLE SOURCE TO RECOVER ALL YOUR LOST..NO MUCH TALK..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by gabsmilez(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
ClixMaster:
Yes, I do. It's gonna cost you 2k grin
hmmm ogbeni
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by DalexAlex: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
need a writer asap. Message me on 08177154127
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by tfash96(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
22brains:
hahahahahaha....... laugh wan kill me. this ur bad mouth eh. better repent oo.
lol.Truth is bitter now.did it sound like a sin to u?Ewo ni repent?

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Crossbow(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
tfash96:
u need 2 go n do excursion @ SOKA in IBADAN

Okay I will.. I will like to see something that points otherwise to my knowledge. Do you stay there Sir?
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by tfash96(m): 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
Crossbow:

Okay I will.. I will like to see something that points otherwise to my knowledge. Do you stay there Sir?
not at all sir but u can go der & ask people
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Albertone(m): 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Ladies Secret dat will End dis demonic act,
See d guideline 2 be safe
1. vaginal moisture n liquid is useful 4 d atrocity

2.( dis no 2 is necessary)To destroy wicked men or boys wear pant 2 his house but make sure ur menstral blood is on it . let him take it He wl die a tormentous death wt d nonsense dibie

because Mentral Blood is d most powerful tool any woman can use 2 destroy evilmen ,Ladiez is ur gift ..
Ladiez shud read more spiritually on dia menstral blood

3. dnt wear at all ,let dem call u akwuna
wt dis following points of mine ,i believe we shall conquer evil
Your number 2 is somehow jor!eeewwww

Any lady that tries that with me,i'll assume she is dirty and doesnt take her health serious....So,end of the relationship
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
Albertone:
Your number 2 is somehow jor!eeewwww

Any lady that tries that with me,i'll assume she is dirty and doesnt take her health serious....So,end of the relationship
U must one of d ritualist
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Albertone(m): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
U must one of d ritualist

Your pant is next then.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Albertone:

Your pant is next then.
i dnt av panties

But i thought u ar d holyboy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor Flees With Church Member’s N10m Given To Him To Anoint & Pray Over / 5 Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Port Harcourt, Laptops, Car Recovered / Ugandan Wife Claims To Have Been Abducted So She Could Spend Time With Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.