Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands (3923 Views)

Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC / Lyon appoints Jonathan, Seibarugu's loyalists into APC transition Committee / Youths Break Into APC National Secretariat In Abuja, Chase Away Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by kelechiodo(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku messed up. Atiku should have realized that among the illiterates, almajiris etc, he is no match to Buhari who they almost see as a god. I sincerely thought that he would have used the opportunity of the presidential debate to consolidate his hold among the enlightened ones, but unfortunately, he simply played into APC hands. What a shame. I am totally disappointed in his absence.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Abfinest007(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
na he just lost d election

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Shawnnn01: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
I never knew you wailing starts today

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
Did you realise how long it took atiku to fly from the USA to Nigeria?. He left around 9:30 am Nigeria time. Despite his late arrival, he still made it to the debate venue but couldn't participate as the debate had gone almost halfway. Unfortunately, Buhari was conspicuously absent without telling us the reason. His party had said the won't show up without any cogent reason. Atiku had been able to prove to Nigerians hes a leader to behold, by tendering apologies with an open statement and reasons why he couldn't make it to the venue. That's Charistma of a good leader.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Born2Breed(f): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku absence at the debate is a welcome development.

Imagine a debate without the President?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Mrnakeina(m): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Rubbish thread

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by WisdomFlakes: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
kelechiodo:
Atiku messed up. Atiku should have realized that among the illiterates, almajiris etc, he is no match to Buhari who they almost see as a god. I sincerely thought that he would have used the opportunity of the presidential debate to consolidate his hold among the enlightened ones, but unfortunately, he simply played into APC hands. What a shame. I am totally disappointed in his absence.

I am with you on this. He could have used this debate opportunity to convince undecided Nigerians on why he is a better alternative. We have heard Peter Obi, this would have been a great opportunity to hear him out also. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by bender79: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
awelekiti:
Did you realise how long it took atiku to fly from the USA to Nigeria?. He left around 9:30 am Nigeria time. Despite his late arrival, he still made it to the debate venue but couldn't participate as the debate had gone almost halfway. Unfortunately, Buhari was conspicuously absent without telling us the reason. His party had said the won't show up without any cogent reason. Atiku had been able to prove to Nigerians hes a keader to behold, by tendering apologies with an open statement and reasons why he couldn't make it to the venue. That's a Charistma of a good leader.
No excuse sir! Since he got to the venue he would have debated

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by raumdeuter: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku like Amaka disappoints

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Calers: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
He cant win the election.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
The man fall my hand big time, he lost the opportunity.

6 Likes

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Amumaigwe: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
kelechiodo:

How would he have reached Alinajiris, through televised debate? All the elites are already in his kitty, why bother debating where the masquerade he wanted to unmask has beaten a retreat?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
bender79:
No excuse sir! Since he got to the venue he would have debated
ok. But i heard the moderator say he'd play by the rules. It would have been improper to allow him take part in a debate that's already ongoing. My opinion

1 Like

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Cajal(m): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
awelekiti:
Did you realise how long it took atiku to fly from the USA to Nigeria?. He left around 9:30 am Nigeria time. Despite his late arrival, he still made it to the debate venue but couldn't participate as the debate had gone almost halfway. Unfortunately, Buhari was conspicuously absent without telling us the reason. His party had said the won't show up without any cogent reason. Atiku had been able to prove to Nigerians hes a keader to behold, by tendering apologies with an open statement and reasons why he couldn't make it to the venue. That's a Charistma of a good leader.
....yes he drove from USA...He was already tired
They didn't inform him until today
Atikulooters

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Stalwert: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku Programme for Nigeria:

Attack PMB

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by kelechiodo(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
Amumaigwe:

How would he have reached Alinajiris, through televised debate? All the elites are already in his kitty, why bother debating where the masquerade he wanted to unmask has beaten a retreat?

The debate is not to unmask any masquerade but to show that he is totally different from the incumbent in the areas of economy, security, fight against corruption, education and private business powered economy of which the incumbent totally failed us. I admire the man and strongly believe that he will make a better president that the one we have but my area of concern is his idea on restructuring and NNPC. I stongly support that NNPC should be sold as it is a mafia organisation and strongly believe that true federalism should be entrenched but I really want to hear him explain the details. I powered my generator to listen to him but well....

2 Likes

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by DLondonboiy: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku did exactly what i would have done...i support him.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by CilicMarin: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
In the next few days...he will reap the repercussion...

Nevertheless, he was only afraid of answering questions on his looting past..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by CilicMarin: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
DLondonboiy:
Atiku did exactly what i would have done...i support him.

Are you not an ipob yoot? What else would you have done?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by earthsync(f): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nigerians can see their unseriousness now o but they won't listen
Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Born2Breed(f): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
Cajal:
Atikulooters

Bother about your senile deaf demented old hag. Atiku will not debate without your demi god. Zombie!!!
Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Born2Breed(f): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
I wonder how Buhari would have been able to answer any question without Osibanjo by his side.

This election is between PDP and APC.... if APC candidate is not there why debate with those who don't matter and cannot pull 1million votes.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by gaby(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
It would have been a great opportunity to hear from both sides of the divide on what their plans and visions for Nigeria are going forward.

In this regard..Buhari as the defending champion actually won because the onus was on the challenger (Atiku) to sell himself but he's mumuishly falling for and playing the hide and seek with the APC. Laughable

5 Likes

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by xelly: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Other candidates would have done the same thing Atiku did. How can Buhari ignore the debate? It is suppose to be made a pre qualification factor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Mkmoney(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Why not query your President and leave atiku out atleast he was at the venue ....you know nothing about politics

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by DesChyko: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
...and given APC sycophants reason to mask the reality of his visit to U.S. and back? Give them something to keep busy with to avoid dealing with the pain of his visit?
Nope. It's wiser he stayed off the spotlight in the debate. Since the two giants didn't turn up, the debate is a non-issue.
The issue now remains, he is back and nothing happened. What's all that noise APC were making about US? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by danot1030: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku is arrogant and lack objectivity.

Instead of him to focus on winning the election he is busy taking issues personal with Buhari who is not even paying attention to him

8 Likes

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
Cajal:
Atikulooters
your comment best describes buhari who was conspicuously absent without any reason. Weldone

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by WATCHOVER(m): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
Mkmoney:
Why not query your President and leave atiku out atleast he was at the venue ....you know nothing about politics
Don't mind those zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by aremso(m): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
CilicMarin:
In the next few days...he will reap the repercussion...

Nevertheless, he was only afraid of answering questions on his looting past..

My brother you got it! He would be asked about the corruption allegations and would be asked how he will fight corruption. How will he have answered such questions?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by ProWalker: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
kelechiodo:

Atiku is worse than buhari when it comes to putting your thoughts into the spoken words

The atiku on social media is completely different from the atiku that want to be president

5 Likes

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Bizibi(m): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
ProWalker:

Atiku is worse than buhari when it comes to putting your thoughts into the spoken words

The atiku on social media is completely different from the atiku that want to be president
is worst than buhari,wonderful!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIAFRA: British Court To Decide Nnamdi Kanu Vs Nigeria Case On 29th April 2019 / After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba / Dino Melaye 2018 Vs 2022 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.