Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) (54060 Views)

This Young Woman Is Missing! Have You Seen Her? (see Photos) / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) / Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by HZNjnr(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
Don't feel bad bro... But a little correction. You should have typed "what has beauty got to do with the matter on ground" Got not gone ok?

Pls don't insult me oooo

Emeks008:

What has beauty gone to do with the matter on ground?

1 Like

Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by Clefayomide: 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
[quote author=Forreellinc post=74924822]She no even fine sef[/quote

U lucky say here no be physical forum I for wound u walai

1 Like

Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by tfash96(m): 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ehyah a bi e ri olorun bi innocent girl wink
Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by Christty(f): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
May be she has elope with a guy.

1 Like

Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by Dewisedick: 1:11am On Jan 20, 2019
She don comot follow man you dey there dey disturbed yourself. When she finish she go come back... That is the trend now

1 Like

Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:17am On Jan 20, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
Anim..al !! One day you will go missing!

1 Like

Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:26am On Jan 20, 2019
Christty:
Just the way you did when you were her age. Too many prematures on NL.

1 Like

Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by alextayo(m): 4:33am On Jan 20, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef

Who is this idiotic slowpoke?
Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by alextayo(m): 4:43am On Jan 20, 2019
martineverest:
no mind me jare....that stupid dude doesn't know what her family is facing.some people just type rubbish simply because they haven't experienced such ugly situation

What you guys failed to understand is that there are many young boys (kids) on Nairaland with different handles. These category of boys are in Nairaland to catch fun by making derogatory, idiiotic, senseless and foolish remarks irrespective of how serious the issues on ground are.

I once met a Mod, who told me that she knew a small boy with about 5 handles on Nairaland. So let us ask ourselves, what is a normal person doing with 5 handles?. The mods on Nairaland should please look into this situation and bring sanity back to Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by tunary(m): 5:03am On Jan 20, 2019
grin
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
grin
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:28am On Jan 20, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
na your usual comment
Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:31am On Jan 20, 2019
ssonn:
hack her facebook account view her chat who she's been chatting with. to start with she might have gone to meet someone up either she's loved up somewhere or something she's still breathing don't be scared. you'll see her again.
how do they hack one's Facebook account
Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:32am On Jan 20, 2019
Christty:
as u dey do Abi?
Ode

1 Like

Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by Military0001: 5:39am On Jan 20, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef

Pray for her safe return and forget about her beauty plz.
Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by Almaiga: 6:02am On Jan 20, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef

Receive SENSE.

Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by Almaiga: 6:04am On Jan 20, 2019
Christty:

cool

1 Like

Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by martineverest(m): 6:06am On Jan 20, 2019
alextayo:

What you guys failed to understand is that there are many young boys (kids) on Nairaland with different handles. These category of boys are in Nairaland to catch fun by making derogatory, idiiotic, senseless and foolish remarks irrespective of how serious the issues on ground are.

I once met a Mod, who told me that she knew a small boy with about 5 handles on Nairaland. So let us ask ourselves, what is a normal person doing with 5 handles?. The mods on Nairaland should please look into this situation and bring sanity back to Nairaland.

the mods are so lazy to handle such situations.they are the ones pushing useless topics to the front-page that encourages kid to spew trash..the mods actually target this kids whenever they post news on nairaland. The mods are here to satisfy these irresponsible kids
Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by MelaninGold(f): 6:17am On Jan 20, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
Do you even reason at all.What does her being missing have to do with that.mttchew..some people are just adult by age.
Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by MelaninGold(f): 6:20am On Jan 20, 2019
Naughtysite:
Thank God it was not in Ogun state..
you are another brainless person.. so because it did not happen in Ogun state it's a good thing.
Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by thanknairaland1: 6:25am On Jan 20, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
may ur sister got lost soonest.
Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by Hotzone(m): 6:37am On Jan 20, 2019
Speaks English and Hausa.....check sambisa if there's a new recruit Stella and Leah
Boko love foreign names with Hausa background
Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by Emeks008(m): 7:59am On Jan 20, 2019
HZNjnr:
Don't feel bad bro... But a little correction. You should have typed "what has beauty got to do with the matter on ground" Got not gone ok?

Pls don't insult me oooo

Thanks bro, it was typo. i will correct it

1 Like

Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by abbey503(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2019
Receive sense
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by kherlly(m): 8:25am On Jan 20, 2019
I Hope she's back safely... I know what thEy are experiencing cos 14 this month my kid bro went missing but we have seen him
Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by Forreellinc: 8:31am On Jan 20, 2019
thanknairaland1:

may ur sister got lost soonest.
grin nah that can't happen, my fam sabi road
Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by Forreellinc: 8:32am On Jan 20, 2019
alextayo:

Who is this idiotic slowpoke?
Ask your daddy
Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:37am On Jan 20, 2019
Don't worry will come back soon ok
Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by bigiyaro(m): 8:39am On Jan 20, 2019
I have not seen her, contact her friends, they may show you her boyfriend's house.

1 Like

Re: Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) by Came4apost(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
This one is just foolish .. When you lose someone close to your heart and someone jokes about it .. I think you will understand what a pile of 5hit you are .. Irresponsible fool ... May God bring her back safely .. Jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.