Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) (53207 Views)

My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo / Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) / Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by fkj950ax(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stocking:
See my Buhari ooo
See true love ooo

grinwww.nairaland.com/attachments/8539750_img20190119wa0004_jpeg57775adc14dd39a902d35ad79ce2620a

Hope he's been arrested for threatening to commit act capable of homicide, public disorder, destruction of private and public property, disruption of election and democratic process...
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Only human with animal brain will support the lifeless one
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by ada9ja(f): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
newbornmacho:
Terrorists always thinking of blood in everything... Like father like son. Fools

a free medical service for all PDP SUPPORTERS especially brain test, you guys thinking is shameful
see where u carry the matter go
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Ubiudumo(m): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
The guy might be a stark illiterate and completely oblivious of the contents of the placard. SMH
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Only one caption....ZOMBIE!!
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by stieyven(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
newbornmacho:
Terrorists always thinking of blood in everything... Like father like son. Fools
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Omooba77: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
CilicMarin:
Has anyone noticed that only online ipob pigs support Atiku?

at your age sir; you should stop calling people pigs and our incoming President Thief. Ogbon ologbon ni oje ka pe agbani were; abo oro lasofun omo inuabi.
We should be looking for what unite us not what divide us.
You only have one vote sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by zaFuhrer(m): 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
If+you+like+vote+with+your+soul.+We+know+violence+is+your+way.+Tsew!+Another+wasted+soul.
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Iselogunise: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
newbornmacho:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
[quote author=bamidelee post=74925518][/quote]

I feel your pain man....and this your babbling will not stop us from voting him grin
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by dokie: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
LOSKYXANDER:
That is why they are so violent without respect for human life. If APC looses that fool will be ready to pick up a matchet to kill and die in the process. Sometimes I wish I could change my nationality and renounce my citizenship. Whether PDP wins or APC wins, this country will not change. Now compare the results of the last Nigerian presidential election with that of the last US presidential result. Which one looks like the election result of a sane civilized nation, and which one looks like a map showing geopolitical zones. Hopeless nation!!

Are u sure the g y knows what is written on the placard? It most likely was handed over to him for the cameras.
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by fredoooooo: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
BUUUUUUAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHRRRRRIIIIIIIIIII
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Adewunmibaba(m): 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
I wish buhari could read/understand What you wrote
Does he even read at all ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Adewunmibaba(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stocking:
See my Buhari ooo
See true love ooo

grinwww.nairaland.com/attachments/8539750_img20190119wa0004_jpeg57775adc14dd39a902d35ad79ce2620a

See the handwriting like Buhari
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stalwert:

Blood of Jesus!!! You go soon die of BP at this rate, easssy ohhhh!!
This is the most perfect reply I have seen yet.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by aremz(m): 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
See natural love grin
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by tonididdy(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
LOSKYXANDER:
That is why they are so violent without respect for human life. If APC looses that fool will be ready to pick up a matchet to kill and die in the process. Sometimes I wish I could change my nationality and renounce my citizenship. Whether PDP wins or APC wins, this country will not change. Now compare the results of the last Nigerian presidential election with that of the last US presidential result. Which one looks like the election result of a sane civilized nation, and which one looks like a map showing geopolitical zones. Hopeless nation!!

Haha �� naija na joke
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Joeregen: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
newbornmacho:

You’re such a funny small thing.
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by aremz(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
bash8936:
Chai! Buhari campaign never reach Kano, Katsina, Lagos, Ogun, Sokoto....I wonder the kind crowd wey go welcome am. In Lagos all household has an APC member...Apc card carrying member in Lagos is more than some states voting population.. Market women, Civil servants, Agberos. E.t.c Tinubu is a bastard...

I swear even civil servants get APC card cheesy
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Stupid!!;

You people are making it seem like Buhari is totally ignoring ASUU.

He has begged ASUU to accept his offers for now and let him deal with emergency issues like the killings by terrorists and Fulani herdsmen.

He has offered ASUU something (even though it is smaller than what ASUU is demanding) but he has been more honest with them than past governments who would promise and give nothing.

ASUU should accept the offer for now and let the man tackle the Fulani herdsmen menace.
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by HADI854: 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Integrity pay's
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
CilicMarin:
Has anyone noticed that only online ipob pigs support Atiku?
LIKE MENTOR LIKE MENTEE.
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
Adewunmibaba:

Does he even read at all ?
in Amaechis voice.....buhari doesn't read grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by desiredhome: 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
Chizuru01:

LOL. He will feel una pain when Herdsmen strikes again and Your President will demand you people giving up your lands for them else, the killings will continue tongue

When you get sense, you will realise that the politicians you are supporting are the ones promoting/killing innocent Nigeria just for power smiley
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Just another zombie...why won't u die for him when blowing urselves into tiny shreds at his command is all u people are good for....bloody terrorists....
Can you imagine that, they won't "die" for Allah anymore, but for Buhari? Beginning of the end of a being.
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by pieces18: 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
truly these are the kind of people you see in buhari's campaign ground, you cant see reasonable people.
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by saabright(m): 12:03am On Jan 20, 2019
newbornmacho:

you never see wey kill himself cos they insult his favorite celebrity before.... abi na popularity u dey find
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by oruma19: 12:31am On Jan 20, 2019
u mustt die insha allah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun / 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate / Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.