Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo (2263 Views)

See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by FullBlastLight: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
My Father, A Diehard Fan Of APC, Has Finally Joined The OBIdient Movement

"I'm highly pleased to announce to the worldwide OBIdients that my father, a die-hard fan of APC, has finally joined the OBIdient Movement to support Peter Obi.

To my surprise, he took the Movement to his office and persuaded his associates to join.

And finally finally, here we are..."

Abdullahi Umar Zarma

#Arewa4PeterObi

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by derecho(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Muhehehe

1 Like

Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Great

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by jayhjlin: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Sorry bro

1 Like

Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by onez: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
GREAT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by Efuaye(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hallelujah!
He's a very wise man that wants to secure the future of his children and grandchildren by making this right choice.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
FullBlastLight:

"I'm highly pleased to announce to the worldwide OBIdients that my father, a die-hard fan of APC, has finally joined the OBIdient Movement to support Peter Obi.

To my surprise, he took the Movement to his office and persuade his associates to join.

Abdullahi Umar Zarma

#Arewa4PeterObi
Great

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by duro4chang(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
My vote is for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
All politicians are the same bro.
Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by FullBlastLight: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Your father is a fool

Lol that man call Pandora is a lier and a very useless man he can not win the election this I have seen

Obi-Dattti Movement is actually 4 those Nigerians whose reasoning ability has not been disengaged!

Mumu!cool

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by VERDA: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Your father is a fool

Lol that man call Pandora is a lier and a very useless man he can not win the election this I have seen

Your are a very stupid person for calling someone's father a fool...in everything you do, you will be dishonoured.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by GuyWise101(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

We welcome him to the winning side
Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

Your father is a fool

This is wrong bro. Nigerians should d be free to vote who they want without fear or intimidation. That is what democracy is about.

Obi cannot win but I can understand why some support him. PDP ruined Nigeria over 16 years, with corruption and free-for-all looting, while Buhari also failed Nigeria, on behalf of the APC, with his compromised politics that indicates a hidden and ethnocentric agenda.

People have the right to feel APC and PDP have failed. This is the only reason they are considering Obi who is an awful choice, a coward and certain failure.

It is left to candidates to try and convince Nigerians they are the best choice based on their leadership history and achievement because Party politics has let Nigerians down.

It is about individuals now.

33 Likes

Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by bet9ja(m): 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Your father is a fool

This is very wrong. Don't stay behind faceless forum and insult people's father.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by rejoice4eva(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Still surprised that some wicked and selfish individuals are still campaigning for APC!!
Wonder shall never end!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by udede(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Your father is a fool

if you have a father you will not call another man's innocent father a Fool.

NOW its clear you are a bastard son of a run away Fool

The op was just celebrating his wise father and you are here foaming in the mouth. Goet meat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by omowolewa: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Okay, tell him to convince others
Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by rikithor(m): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Na Hussle carry am enter FFHGN (Fulani federal herders Government of Nigeria of APC
Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by Chizzyjforce: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Wonderful, he has seen the full blast light grin
Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by Randy111(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
John 3:8 (KJV) The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

That's what the great book had to say. OBI tsunami is blowing hard. If you can't see it, you should hear it. And if can't hear it then there's a part of you that foolishly irredeemable. Even all other contestants knows it. The hear it and can even see it but urchins here will pretend not to.

As for op, tell your dad a big congrats on my behalf. He took a worthy step.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by owobokiri(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
FullBlastLight:

To my surprise, he took the Movement to his office and persuade his associates to join.

Abdullahi Umar Zarma

#Arewa4PeterObi

Your father is a Great Man!
Any man who takes a good side in a very delicate time like this to make foundamental changes in his political choices just to ensure a better future for his country is nothing but a patriot!
Abdullahi Umar Zarma is a quintessential Nigerian Patriot!
He will live long..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by Dapson73(m): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
Your father is now Zombie grin
Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by DadaHammed: 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
#GuguwarObi2023
Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by Mom007(f): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
Yea, thats a confirm Papa right there...!
A father that cares for his children's future... May He live long! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by DarkPheonix: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
God bless Nigeria and all the true patriot like your father and all the obidient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by Vyzz: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin grin

See how ur popsy be like client
Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by justified007: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
FullBlastLight:

The people in that picture are nothing close to the northerners . He's one of the old IPOB 1diots

Abdullahi Umar Zarma

#Arewa4PeterObi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by Jokerman(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
If you love Nigetia, Peter Obi is the best thing to happen come 2023...

All the old things must pass away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by iSense247: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
duro4chang:
My vote is for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Na small small, before February everywhere go zehh
Re: My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo by RestructureNig1: 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
Your father is still working for APC,
Labour Party and APC are one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Honours Gov. Soludo’s Invite To The One Year In Office Event / Edo State Commissioner 4 Health Slumped In Exco Meeting: ? / Boy, 16, Invents Chain Car, Storms New Yam Fiesta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.