Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! (1759 Views)

How Will Describe 2022 So Far? A Year That Ruined My Life / NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja / Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Kiddo01(m): 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
I finished my secondary school in the year 2009, I left home to the city in the same year to learn printing and publishling in a printing press. I graduated in the year 2011 after 2 years of apprenticeship. I got a job in a small press the same year as a gestetner operator where I worked for four years. I made little savings after which I was able to get myself a machine (the gestetner printing machine ). I was overjoyed when I got the machine because I thought it would take me to prosperity. I have managed that machine for three years now but it seemed not to yield the required income. It's getting out of date everyday , I don't have enough money to buy modern printing machine. I'm asking fellow nairalanders, which business can I start up with ngn100,000 saving that is legit and can pay better.
Advice please. Thanks
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Fela4ese: 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
How come u could not save enough withvu own gestener I have a frend who is using is own n has almost completed his hux,well maybe u have some stuffs to settle.why not start with buying of d printing material at ur shop ?
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Kiddo01(m): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Fela4ese:
How come u could not save enough withvu own gestener I have a frend who is using is own n has almost completed his hux,well maybe u have some stuffs to settle.why not start with buying of d printing material at ur shop ?
yeah, that's true depending on the location, where is the person maybe I'll live to relocate because currently in port Harcourt where I base it is going out of date everyday , that's the challenge so far
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Richdad50(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2019
You want to start up a biz of 100k so you can yet struggle another day. You and your machine are going obsolete. Your brain for innovation is as weak as your gestermer machine. Arise boy! The answer is in you.

#Richdad

1 Like

Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Mankosi: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2019
Ur case is different
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by levitate: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2019
Kiddo01:
yeah, that's true depending on the location, where is the person maybe I'll live to relocate because currently in port Harcourt where I base it is going out of date everyday , that's the challenge so far
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Kiddo01(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Richdad50:
You want to start up a biz of 100k so you can yet struggle another day. You and your machine are going obsolete. Your brain for innovation is as weak as your gestermer machine. Arise!
my brain is as active as any 21st century machine, just that it a matter of technology .
All I want is constructive advice
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Kiddo01(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
levitate:
whats your location in port harcourt
diobu axis of port Harcourt, around ust area
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Kiddo01(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mankosi:
Ur case is different
how my dear, I need ur advice not ridicule
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
If you can't help them at least don't hurt the.

@op just be patient help is on its way

1 Like

Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Mrlouis: 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nigerians, some are so wicked.. instead of proffering solution to the young man or keeping mute, they yet make fun and mockery of him. Why are we so callous??

4 Likes

Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Kiddo01(m): 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
If you can't help them at least don't hurt the.

@op just be patient help is on its way
thanks so much
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Kiddo01(m): 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mrlouis:
Nigerians, some are so wicked.. instead of proffering solution to the young man or keeping mute, they yet make fun and mockery of him. Why are we so callous??
makes me dumb
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by obajoey(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Richdad50:
You want to start up a biz of 100k so you can yet struggle another day. You and your machine are going obsolete. Your brain for innovation is as weak as your gestermer machine. Arise!

You will not miss your healing this year.

1 Like

Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Richdad50(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nairaland will leave you disoriented and disconstructed than when you first asked. It is a place full of hawks and very few eagles. However, the hawks would find you first before anyother.
My take is that you wake up from your mental defeat.
Activate your consciousness and dream again. If your brain was oiled and running like a fine machine, then you wouldn't be asking in the first place. Go back to God and find your purpose.

#Richdad
Kiddo01:
my brain is as active as any 21st century machine, just that it a matter of technology .
All I want is constructive advice

2 Likes

Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by jeff1607(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Richdad50:
Nairaland will leave you disoriented and disconstructed than when you first asked. It is a place full of hawks and very few eagles. However, the hawks would find you first before anyother.
My take is that you wake up from your mental defeat.
Activate your consciousness and dream again. If your brain was oiled and running like a fine machine, then you wouldn't be asking in the first place. Go back to God and find your purpose.

#Richdad

provide a solution if none simply observe
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Richdad50(m): 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hawk Jeffery
jeff1607:

provide a solution if none simply observe
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by jeff1607(m): 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Richdad50:
Hawk Jeffery

wrong again
you have made three post and yet not a single solution

you need the advice in your first post
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Israellionel: 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
You Can Start Ordering Phone Accessories For Now (Since Your Capital Is Not So Much) From AliExpress In Bulk And Sell Them With The View Of Profit In Mind.
It's A Nice Business But It Requires Patience.
I Intend Starting Mine Hopefully When I'm Through With School.

My Opinion Tho!
No Insults Pls!
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Richdad50:
You want to start up a biz of 100k so you can yet struggle another day. You and your machine are going obsolete. Your brain for innovation is as weak as your gestermer machine. Arise boy! The answer is in you.

#Richdad

You are a big l. Arise from where? Be there thinking you are giving advice. Annoying thing!
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Richdad50(m): 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hipsofagoddess and the tale of a Mad Woman.
An angry woman on a keyboard is worst than a terrorist without weapons.

#Richdad
Hipsofagoddess:

You are a big fool. Arise from where? Be there thinking you are giving advice. Annoying thing!
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by okoliobinna84(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Brother u already have an established business. Since u said the gestener machine is obsolete, why don't u do some little upgrade to trending technologies in printing business.

Find means to source for funds to compliment the one u have at hand. Going into an entire new venture won't be an all rosy affair.
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by DavidEsq(m): 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
obajoey:

You will not miss your healing this year.

Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Greenrevolt(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
Like the poster above rightly said, you need to make an upgrade in what you already know how to do best.

The truth is that, trying to pick up new interests after being in some other business for about ten years is going to be a lot harder than you think. And should be a thought process you should give room to rise when you are certain you have enough to spare, or even lose.

That aside, I think you should consider serving up some more, sell the machine which you think its state of obsolescence is making you look sort of irrelevant in the business. With proceeds, you can add to the already saved cash and buy a later model.

Bear in mind that while you are thinking that it has gotten obsolete, someone somewhere is just looking for any similar machine at all to start up with.

But then, I don't know a bit about what you are talking about. If what I have written is irrelevant, well, there you have it
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by levitate: 12:20am On Jan 21, 2019
Kiddo01:
diobu axis of port Harcourt, around ust area
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by levitate: 12:24am On Jan 21, 2019
Israellionel:
You Can Start Ordering Phone Accessories For Now (Since Your Capital Is Not So Much) From AliExpress In Bulk And Sell Them With The View Of Profit In Mind.

My Opinion Tho!
No Insults Pls!
nice input.
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Kiddo01(m): 6:34am On Jan 21, 2019
Israellionel:

My Opinion Tho!
No Insults Pls!
reasonable my my dear, thanks a lot
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Kiddo01(m): 7:07am On Jan 21, 2019
okoliobinna84:
Brother u already have an established business. Since u said the gestener machine is obsolete, why don't u do some little upgrade to trending technologies in printing business.

Find means to source for funds to compliment the one u have at hand. Going into an entire new venture won't be an all rosy affair.
thanks obinna84, I actually had that in mind, but you know it is easier said than done, I wish I could raise funds but it's not really an easy task considering the economy of the country
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Kiddo01(m): 7:09am On Jan 21, 2019
Greenrevolt:
Like the poster above rightly said, you need to make an upgrade in what you already know how to do best.

The truth is that, trying to pick up new interests after being in some other business for about ten years is going to be a lot harder than you think. And should be a thought process you should give room to rise when you are certain you have enough to spare, or even lose.

That aside, I think you should consider serving up some more, sell the machine which you think its state of obsolescence is making you look sort of irrelevant in the business. With proceeds, you can add to the already saved cash and buy a later model.

Bear in mind that while you are thinking that it has gotten obsolete, someone somewhere is just looking for any similar machine at all to start up with.

But then, I don't know a bit about what you are talking about. If what I have written is irrelevant, well, there you have it
I sincerely appreciate your idea, thanks
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Kiddo01(m): 7:11am On Jan 21, 2019
levitate:
ok let me check somethings out. What other skills do you have
I trade bicycle and it's accessories
Re: My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! by Kiddo01(m): 7:13am On Jan 21, 2019
Richdad50:
Hipsofagoddess and the tale of a Mad Woman.
An angry woman on a keyboard is worst than a terrorist without weapons.

#Richdad
please brothers let my post not bring about quarreling here

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invitation / Vacant Job Positions At Jumia Nigeria, 12th February 2019 / Uac Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.