Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

BREAKING: Chairman Of Channels Media Group Quits As Chairman Of BON - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Chairman Of Channels Media Group Quits As Chairman Of BON (1804 Views)

Abdullahi Adamu Quits As APC National Chairman / Saraki's Son Didn't Spray Dollar Notes On Strippers: Media Group Dismisses Video / Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Chairman Of Channels Media Group Quits As Chairman Of BON by Babanews(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
BREAKING: John Momoh Quits As Chairman Of BON

John Momoh, Chairman of Channels Media Group (CMG), has left his position as Chairman of the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON).

This was revealed at the presidential debate organised by the Nigeria Elections Debate Group (NEDG) and the Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON) on Saturday.

Godfrey Ohuabunwa was announced as the acting Chairman of BON.

Officially announcing the new position, Ohuabunwa said: "I want to let you know that John Momoh has just left as the Chairman of BON and I am the newest chairman of BON."

Source: https://www.babanewsline.com.ng/2019/01/breaking-john-momoh-quits-as-chairman.html
Ohuabunwa is currently the Group Managing Director at Gospell Digital Technology.
Re: BREAKING: Chairman Of Channels Media Group Quits As Chairman Of BON by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Good
Re: BREAKING: Chairman Of Channels Media Group Quits As Chairman Of BON by pacifique(m): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Because the two primary contenders refused to debate. Right choice. I would have done same thing.
Not clinging to Power when you can't control mere cows.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Chairman Of Channels Media Group Quits As Chairman Of BON by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stop confusing yourself. Momoh tenure has just ended and someone else took over. He didn't quit. I also watched the debate live. Tell us you are trying to direct traffic to your blog and we'd understand.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Chairman Of Channels Media Group Quits As Chairman Of BON by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 20, 2019
awelekiti:
Stop confusing yourself. Momoh tenure has just ended and someone else took over. He didn't quit. I also watched the debate live. Tell us you are trying to direct traffic to your blog and we'd understand.
That's their way in Nigeria, they have turned blogging to madness.

If Nigeria starts burning one day, just check what news caused it and you will see it came from a blogger.

Blogging has gone to dogs in Nigeria, what is more frightening is that they don't care to understand the disadvantages of their actions.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Chairman Of Channels Media Group Quits As Chairman Of BON by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:41am On Jan 20, 2019
Good for him. He still has some sense of integrity in him after all.
Re: BREAKING: Chairman Of Channels Media Group Quits As Chairman Of BON by TooMuchStuff: 2:11am On Jan 20, 2019
When was he nominated for the position that warrant this show? He actually resigned. Simple.

The guy has mad his billions from APC already.
The embarrassment was too glaring to hide away.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Chairman Of Channels Media Group Quits As Chairman Of BON by SouthWestBlood(m): 2:35am On Jan 20, 2019
awelekiti:

So why are they having interim chairman? Don't you think this came unexpected?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Chairman Of Channels Media Group Quits As Chairman Of BON by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:22am On Jan 20, 2019
Ones you have a phone plus data na journalist status....

Bloggers na only una Waka come

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Chairman Of Channels Media Group Quits As Chairman Of BON by Mynd44: 5:57am On Jan 20, 2019

(1)

Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today / Legal Aid Council Lauds Ugwuanyi's Commitment To Justice Delivery / All Five Redeem Pastors Have Converted To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.