Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today (1795 Views)

Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by igwe699(m): 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
The leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has finally given a “definitive expository presentation” on Jubril Aminu Al-Sudanni, an alleged impostor of President Muhammadu Buhari in Aso Rock, the nation’s Presidential Villa.

Kanu gave the “definitive expository presentation” on Jubril via a live broadcast on Radio Biafra in London, the United Kingdom where he relocated to from Israel.

The broadcast started 12: 33 pm Nigerian time with Iyke Peters, a presenter of the radio station announcing Kanu’s ……

Continue reading click here now
Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by igwe699(m): 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
I never believed it until after today

Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by igwe699(m): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
This is very shocking

Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by Caseless: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mumu thing with mumu supporters!

Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by igwe699(m): 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Caseless:
Mumu thing with mumu supporters!
Get informed...we are not for Biafra we are talking about our President
Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by igwe699(m): 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
This is expository
Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by sarrki(m): 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mazi calm down

Even at death we will vote for him

Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by sarrki(m): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
igwe699:
This is very shocking

The real shocker is Sunday anytime from 9:am

Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by BiafrodExposed: 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by igwe699(m): 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
Let us see then Atiku vs Buhari
Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
Black people have low IQ particularly afonjas. Sometimes I feel sorry for Nnamdi Kanu for wasting his time on such mentally lazy idiots. This is why Africa is in this horrible condition!

Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by igwe699(m): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
I would have wanted you to watch the video before tabbing him for tonight

Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by sarrki(m): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
freedomforall30:
Black people have low IQ particularly afonjas. Sometimes I feel sorry for Nnamdi Kanu for wasting his time on such mentally lazy idiots. This is why Africa is in this horrible condition!

Ipobians are foolish set of people

They want us to support a man from the northern Cameroon and there son

While we abandoned Pmb that have shown care for us and our son as a deputy

Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by igwe699(m): 12:10am On Feb 15, 2019
Interesting
Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by igwe699(m): 12:11am On Feb 15, 2019
Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by Afonjas: 12:17am On Feb 15, 2019
sarrki:

Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:18am On Feb 15, 2019
Back to sender.

Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by igwe699(m): 12:24am On Feb 15, 2019
Interesting
Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by YorubaAssasin: 12:30am On Feb 15, 2019
sarrki:

Foolish indeed! grin
Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by YorubaAssasin: 12:31am On Feb 15, 2019
freedomforall30:

Worry about ur Bia-furo monsters! grin

Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by igwe699(m): 12:49am On Feb 15, 2019
Chai
Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 15, 2019
YorubaAssasin:

Worry about ut Bia-furo monsters! grin

Low IQ things

Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 15, 2019
sarrki:
Mazi calm down

Even at death we will vote for him

You have be zombified.

Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 15, 2019
sarrki:

Which care?
Which love?.
Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by TruthinAction: 2:18am On Feb 15, 2019
I think the key players know all these. They just want to fool millions of Nigeria who can't think deep. Kanu Nnamdi focused on just the ears. There are too many more differences between this man and the real Buhari.

1. Compare the nose. It's not the same. Check the curves very well.
2. Try to place the two pictures of the old one and the real one, the shape of the face is different.
3. The voice or intonation is also different.
4. This one looks much younger.
5. It is reported also that he is not as tall as the real Buhari.
6. It took him several months to start working at Aso Rock because the office was inaccessible due to finger print different. So they made different excuses like rat has invaded the office. They are trying to clean it up.
7. This one has never gone back for medical check-up like the real one. Oh it's a miracle.

It's up to you especially southerners and Christians to end this reign of deceptive government. It is a monumental fraud that should enter the Guinness book of world record. And it's a crime that should not be allowed to go unpunished. That is why they must force themselves back into office for fear of facing the wrath of the law after leaving office. This is what wanting power at all cost can result to. Please, watch the video very well before making your comment. To me, it's not a news. I knew it even before Kanu started exposing it. It was from the video of his first return from treatment that I knew it's not Buhari. I downloaded it, watched it several times. That man they used is even different from the current one. It's really so sad what people can do to stay in power. People are afraid to talk because they don't want to be arrested, jailed or killed. Well, you will still die anyway. It's better to die a hero than to live as a coward. But when God has a purpose for your life, nobody can cut it short before it's time. God, please have mercy on Nigeria and deliver us from this fraudulent and evil government.

Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by CrtlAltDel: 4:26am On Feb 15, 2019
TruthinAction:
I think the key players know all these. They just want to fool millions of Nigeria who can't think deep. Kanu Nnamdi focused on just the ears. There are too many more differences between this man and the real Buhari.

2. Try to place the two pictures of the old one and the real one, the shape of the face is different.
6. It took him several months to start working at Aso Rock because the office was inaccessible due to finger print different. So they made different excuses like rat has invaded the office. They are trying to clean it up.
7. This one has never gone back for medical check-up like the real one. Oh it's a miracle.

It's up to you especially southerners and Christians to end this reign of deceptive government. It is a monumental fraud that should enter the Guinness book of world record. And it's a crime that should not be allowed to go unpunished. That is why they must force themselves back into office for fear of facing the wrath of the law after leaving office. This is what wanting power at all cost can result to. Please, watch the video very well before making your comment. To me, it's not a news. I knew it even before Kanu started exposing it. It was from the video of his first return from treatment that I knew it's not Buhari. I downloaded it, watched it several times. That man they used is even different from the current one. It's really so sad what people can do to stay in power. People are afraid to talk because they don't want to be arrested, jailed or killed. Well, you will still die anyway. It's better to die a hero than to live as a coward. But when God has a purpose for your life, nobody can cut it short before it's time. God, please have mercy on Nigeria and deliver us from this fraudulent and evil government.

Igbo the most gullible tribe in the world

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6404047_9_jpeg02519bfb266773f243fdef49420313d1

Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by MrALIVE: 5:26am On Feb 15, 2019
TruthinAction:

may God deliver you from iberiberism

Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by Benlag: 6:17am On Feb 15, 2019
Scammer addressing his fellow magas !
Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by mezzyg: 8:00am On Feb 15, 2019
This are the buhari and jubril images from gettyimages.com

Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by mezzyg: 8:02am On Feb 15, 2019
Jubril and trump

Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by AtikuMeansJobs: 8:06am On Feb 15, 2019
SAI AtikuObi...

100%ATIKULATED!
Re: Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today by mezzyg: 9:11am On Feb 15, 2019
The truth cannot be hidden

'Report To Kyari' : Reno Omokri Reacts, Describes Buhari As TV While...... / RANKING NIGERIAN Governors for March. Top 5 Bottom 5 / Buhari Didn't Betray Tinubu, He Simply Returned Power Back To The North