Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari (24280 Views)

Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) / Isabella Okafor Donates Campaign T-shirt To Uche Nwosu / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by akiOYIBO: 7:30am On Jan 20, 2019
We have said it and its very clear; political officers in Biafraland does not have our mandate. It is evident they serve those that mandated them, what they do does not concern us since we did not and will never mandate them. Maazi Nnamdi Kanu is the one and only true leader of all Easterners, the greatest Igbo man ever lived.
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by kotv: 7:30am On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Who told you that liar is from the area? If indeed he is from the area how come he doesn't know that the man was made igwe since 2015?

You don't even have shame. Show us where he was made Igwe in 2015. Google the name before selling expired milk as fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by Yyeske(m): 7:36am On Jan 20, 2019
ronyman:
God will punish you Ezebuilo and the reason is because you have abandoned your people and embraced a foreigner who killed and will still kill your ppl because of money and affluence. I pray the next python dance will be in your community and then I'll know of you'll donate another SUV. Animalia
The donation pain you wella, anyway as e dey you and your mates na so e dey sweet us.

Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 20, 2019
kotv:

You don't even have shame. Show us where he was made Igwe in 2015. Google the name before selling expired milk as fact.

https://m.facebook.com/igwedennis.ezebuilo

He is the Ogbodudu II of Amanuke

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by berrystunn(m): 7:56am On Jan 20, 2019
okeyumez:
A good move. Let the useless, hypocritical, tribalistic and irrelevant IPOB idiots from south east bury their heads in shame.
May God bless the igwe
It's only a foolish farmer that plants his crops on rocky ground

Good move ,
SE is 4 PDP
APC got 5% in 2015, with this great move they will get 6% this time around.
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by diego101(m): 7:56am On Jan 20, 2019
I’m from Anambra State and trust me when I tell you this ... Today is my first time of hearing this mans name ... he is just doing this for popularity sake.. all those Hausa people there bought that car and asked him to present it .. and by mere looking at him he can’t buy that car
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by UncleJudax(m): 7:56am On Jan 20, 2019
I suppose all the people in Ogun state will vote for Buhari since Osinbajo is Omo Ogun?

Na wa ọ.
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by propsvila: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2019
ekobami:
Those saying Igbos are against Buhari after all his good work and rather in support of Atiku, Please the only Igbos supporting Atiku are either agberos or former agberos and they are all in ipob.

We the Reasonable and right thinking Igbos Are fully in support of PMB.
We love him, will die and spend for Buhari!
What a GOOD man

It’s a shame Igbos still have many illiterate, you need to see when they are arguing against PMB grin grin
Onye Off mmanu kedu Ubochi I but onye igbo
Ka iche na anyi amaro onye Ibu
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by propsvila: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2019
ekobami:
Those saying Igbos are against Buhari after all his good work and rather in support of Atiku, Please the only Igbos supporting Atiku are either agberos or former agberos and they are all in ipob.

What a GOOD man

It’s a shame Igbos still have many illiterate, you need to see when they are arguing against PMB grin grin
Onye Ofe mmanu kedu Ubochi I but onye igbo
Ka iche na anyi amaro onye Ibu
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by Topmaike007(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2019
Sarrki, madridguy, Corinthians wetin we go use celebration baba come febuhari 16,cos I know him don already win

1 Like

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by majamajic(m): 8:16am On Jan 20, 2019
ekobami:

What a GOOD man

U was born after 2015 election I think, for you to argue that buhari can't win any igbo state.
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by Enugupikin: 8:17am On Jan 20, 2019
that's Anambra people for you...greedy mofos...I just hate them... imagine how they were busy insulting Ebonyi people bc of their governor's support for buhari..but now both their governor and their traditional rulers are for buhari, what a foolishhh set of low self-esteem people.. spit
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 20, 2019
Enugupikin:
that's Anambra people for you...greedy mofos...I just hate them... imagine how they were busy insulting Ebonyi people bc of their governor's support for buhari..but now both their governor and their traditional rulers are for buhari, what a foolishhh set of low self-esteem people.. spit

Enugu vs Anambra cheesy

Buhari is surely giving you sleepless nights. This will continue for another 4 years so make sure you see your doctor often over your sleeplessness

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by madridguy(m): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2019
May God keep us alive first.

Topmaike007:
Sarrki, madridguy, Corinthians wetin we go use celebration baba come febuhari 16,cos I know him don already win
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by adamsy5111(m): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2019
I am of the opinion that one of the best things that happened to Nigeria was the providential coming of President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015. What many did not understand then was that God indeed heard the cries of Nigerians who had been subjected to all manner of abuse by those saddled with the task of governing us. They took us all for a ride and stole our commonwealth. And they did all of these with so much impunity. The way and manner President Muhammadu Buhari won the elections indicated that God indeed loved Nigeria and would never allow the disintegration of the country.
This was on the heels of the various predictions on how Nigeria would not remain as a country after 2015. But God used President Muhammadu Buhari to thwart the plans of evil ones against Nigeria. And this much can be verified with the way and manner the president has carried on since he assumed leadership of the country. He has put the interest of the country first and above his interest. For him, the wealth of Nigeria belongs to all and not for a select few. And this has been his undoing and why the hawks that have held this country down for years are all gathered to ensure that he is voted out so that business, as usual, can resume. But they will fail. Just like the holy bible says in Psalms 91 vs. 7 “A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.” The evil plot against President Muhammadu Buhari shall not come near him if God is on the throne.
I am not one of those that would be blinded by religion or ethnicity and shy away from realities of life. And I would also not hide under the umbrella of faith to deny the fact that President Muhammadu Buhari has impacted positively on the lives of the average Nigerians on the street. Take it or leave, President Muhammadu Buhari was God’s will for Nigeria in 2015 and he remains God’s will for Nigeria in 2019.
If not for anything, let us admit that he has freed our commonwealth from the hands of looters and for this singular act, they have vowed to take him out. But if God is for him who can be against him? No one. Also, but for his intervention, the Boko Haram insurgency would have engulfed North East Nigeria and by extension the whole country.
Should we not be grateful to a man that has shown an unalloyed commitment to the Nigerian cause? Should we not appreciate God for this rare gift to humanity? Should we not stand up in unity and defend a man that is clearly on the side of the masses? Do we need a soothsayer to tell us that if not for President Muhammadu Buhari, the entity called Nigeria might have disintegrated?
All of these are questions the intelligent minds should ask if we must be honest with ourselves. We should not be deceived by the narrative bandied around by people with questionable characters. We should not fall for their gimmick that would take us back donkey years. I want to believe that we have gotten to that stage of our existence where we can decipher between good and evil.
President Muhammadu has indeed not failed in the discharge of his duties as president of this great country. This is evident in the numerous people-oriented projects that are ongoing around the country.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by GoldHorse(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2019
Igwe wey sabi!

Igwe!!!!!!!!
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by adedehinbo(m): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Why has no one donated anything for atiku? Or is it that they don't want to waste their money on a failed project?
I'm sure even the ipobian pigs insulting everybody because of atiku also know that atiku is not coming close to 20% of buhari's vote but since they have been paid to "campaign", they just have to try their best.
sincery I must tell u,upon all the noise and rants from Igbos online,there re thousands of Igbo's who saw his project in southeast will silently vote for him again,they are just scared of intimidation,that why they don't make the noise,there re still some honest Igbo man

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by adedehinbo(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Why has no one donated anything for atiku? Or is it that they don't want to waste their money on a failed project?
I'm sure even the ipobian pigs insulting everybody because of atiku also know that atiku is not coming close to 20% of buhari's vote but since they have been paid to "campaign", they just have to try their best.
sincery I must tell u,upon all the noise and rants from Igbos online,there re thousands of Igbo's who saw his project in southeast will silently vote for him again,they are just scared of intimidation,that why they don't make the noise,there re still some honest Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by GoldHorse(m): 9:04am On Jan 20, 2019
adamsy5111:
I am of the opinion that one of the best things that happened to Nigeria was the providential coming of President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015. What many did not understand then was that God indeed heard the cries of Nigerians who had been subjected to all manner of abuse by those saddled with the task of governing us. They took us all for a ride and stole our commonwealth. And they did all of these with so much impunity. The way and manner President Muhammadu Buhari won the elections indicated that God indeed loved Nigeria and would never allow the disintegration of the country.
This was on the heels of the various predictions on how Nigeria would not remain as a country after 2015. But God used President Muhammadu Buhari to thwart the plans of evil ones against Nigeria. And this much can be verified with the way and manner the president has carried on since he assumed leadership of the country. He has put the interest of the country first and above his interest. For him, the wealth of Nigeria belongs to all and not for a select few. And this has been his undoing and why the hawks that have held this country down for years are all gathered to ensure that he is voted out so that business, as usual, can resume. But they will fail. Just like the holy bible says in Psalms 91 vs. 7 “A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.” The evil plot against President Muhammadu Buhari shall not come near him if God is on the throne.
I am not one of those that would be blinded by religion or ethnicity and shy away from realities of life. And I would also not hide under the umbrella of faith to deny the fact that President Muhammadu Buhari has impacted positively on the lives of the average Nigerians on the street. Take it or leave, President Muhammadu Buhari was God’s will for Nigeria in 2015 and he remains God’s will for Nigeria in 2019.
If not for anything, let us admit that he has freed our commonwealth from the hands of looters and for this singular act, they have vowed to take him out. But if God is for him who can be against him? No one. Also, but for his intervention, the Boko Haram insurgency would have engulfed North East Nigeria and by extension the whole country.
Should we not be grateful to a man that has shown an unalloyed commitment to the Nigerian cause? Should we not appreciate God for this rare gift to humanity? Should we not stand up in unity and defend a man that is clearly on the side of the masses? Do we need a soothsayer to tell us that if not for President Muhammadu Buhari, the entity called Nigeria might have disintegrated?
All of these are questions the intelligent minds should ask if we must be honest with ourselves. We should not be deceived by the narrative bandied around by people with questionable characters. We should not fall for their gimmick that would take us back donkey years. I want to believe that we have gotten to that stage of our existence where we can decipher between good and evil.
President Muhammadu has indeed not failed in the discharge of his duties as president of this great country. This is evident in the numerous people-oriented projects that are ongoing around the country.

You have said it all!
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by aremz(m): 9:07am On Jan 20, 2019
See natural love grin
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by AerialMapper: 9:10am On Jan 20, 2019
BMC celebrating Toyota Hilux ‘gift’.

Have they heard of a Trojan horse.

How the Greeks defeated Troy with the gift of a horse statue.

Continue collecting gifts from us... you never know what’s inside . Bugging devices, vehicle trackers... maybe a bomb self.

No be me talk am o
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by senatordave1(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2019
On election day,the first breaking news we will get is that atiku has lost anambra and adamawa

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by senatordave1(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2019
AerialMapper:
BMC celebrating Toyota Hilux ‘gift’.

Have they heard of a Trojan horse.

How the Greeks defeated Troy with the gift of a horse statue.

Continue collecting gifts from us... you never know what’s inside . Bugging devices, vehicle trackers... maybe a bomb self.

No be me talk am o
Whether you like it or not,a large percentage of ibos love buhari.
Anambra results
Pdp 400,000
Apga 400,000
Apc 300,000

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by ABIA1stman: 9:23am On Jan 20, 2019
Bastard from the cursed Enugu state. Enugu people are Anambra slaves. Bunch of illiterates. Christian Ogenyi is saying hi

[s]
Enugupikin:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Ipobians come and attack Igwe Dennis Ezebuilo oooo cheesy

Feel free to curse him from your hate filled souls. grin

Ipob are tiny minority representing Nnamdi Kanu and not Igbos, their opinions are vague.
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by jaszplus12(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2019
ekobami:

What a GOOD man

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
I thought I was the only one who has noticed this! Thanks for speaking my mind.
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by nonsobaba: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2019
senatordave1:

Whether you like it or not,a large percentage of ibos love buhari.
Anambra results
Pdp 400,000
Apga 400,000
Apc 300,000
Stop writing trash. PDP cannot get up to 400,000 votes in Anambra state. Save this for future reference.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by aalangel(f): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:
President Muhammadu Buhari's campaign for the forthcoming election has been supported by an Anambra monarch

- The monarch, His Royal Highness, Igwe Dennis Ezebuilo, donated a Toyota Hilux vehicle to President Buhari in appreciation of his performance since he assumed office

- Ezebuilo said the president has done well in the areas of infrastructure, anti-corruption, transport and economy

His Royal Highness, Igwe Dennis Ezebuilo, an Anambra monarch on Saturday, January 19, in Abuja donated a Toyota Hilux vehicle to President Muhammadu Buhari for his campaign.

News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports Ezebuilo said he made the donation in appreciation of the sterling performance of Buhari since he assumed office.

The paramount ruler of Amanuke kingdom, Awka north, Anambra state, said the re-election of President Buhari would consolidate his achievements.

According to the monarch, the president has done well in the areas of infrastructure, anti-corruption, transport and economy. He said the donation was to help facilitate movements during campaign for Buhari, who he said, deserved a second term in office.

Ezebuilo said that the president’s determination to ensure transparency in governance was commendable, and a path to securing a better future for the country.

The Igwe called for massive support for the President’s anti-corruption drive, stressing that alleged corrupt public officers had been prosecuted and billions of naira in stolen funds, recovered.

He said that the success of the whistle blower policy was laudable, stressing that a continuity in this direction would restore sanity in Nigeria.

Mahmoud Mohammed, director of the Buhari/Osinbajo campaign office, who received the donation at the office in Abuja, commended the monarch and promised to ensure that the vehicle was used for its purpose.

Meanwhile, Legit.ng had reported that a former governorship candidate of the PDP in Kaduna state, Alhaji Sani Bello popularly known as Mainan Zazzau, donated a storey building as campaign office to the Presidential Support Committee in the northwest zone.

Bello who was a chieftain of the PDP, contested the governorship primaries and lost to Honourable Isa Ashiru, defected to APC shortly after the primaries and expressed confidence that President Buhari would win the election come February 16.

He further assured that he would be readily available to assist the PSC in any way possible and as may be required going forward

https://www.legit.ng/1216480-anambra-monarch-donates-campaign-vehicle-buhari.html?fbclid=IwAR0z_AgW-5E9wFVIsxr6vOUWcah0TVZRxlaX8TL_C8p1HKSJARIn6VxJUvg

Amanuke monarch, not Anambra monarch.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Segun "Segalink" Awosanya Mocks Ambode Over SARS Killing / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto / Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.