Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari (24521 Views)

Edo 2024: Shaibu Donates Campaign Office, Vehicles, Structure To APC, Okpebholo / Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) / Isabella Okafor Donates Campaign T-shirt To Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2019
aalangel:

Amanuke monarch, not Anambra monarch.....

Is Amanuke in Kogi state?
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by Exposedforall: 9:49am On Jan 20, 2019
Third class Igwe in Anambra.He is looking for help.Saboteur !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by Dj84: 9:49am On Jan 20, 2019
[Abeg who help me see good luck ebele Jonathan, since when atiku started campaign are no see ammo ooooooooo
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by ABOUTERICA(m): 10:03am On Jan 20, 2019
He is the king of Amanuke kingdom in Facebook. But know u these day... That the imposter is not the traditional ruler of Amanuke kingdom.. He can represent us in Facebook or Abuja.. But when he comes to Amanuke he becomes a floor member...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by aalangel(f): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Is Amanuke in Kogi state?

Anambra does not have a Monarch. In fact, I think Amanuke is in Kogi...there's been a border issue before. Awka north people undecided
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Ipobians come and attack Igwe Dennis Ezebuilo oooo cheesy

Feel free to curse him from your hate filled souls. grin

They bought the car, painted it, and went to speak the igwe to act like he is donating, Igwe donate More Nigerians need 6months abroad course, CIVILIZation 101 , it should be a compulsory course...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by degamemaster(m): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:
President Muhammadu Buhari's campaign for the forthcoming election has been supported by an Anambra monarch

- The monarch, His Royal Highness, Igwe Dennis Ezebuilo, donated a Toyota Hilux vehicle to President Buhari in appreciation of his performance since he assumed office

- Ezebuilo said the president has done well in the areas of infrastructure, anti-corruption, transport and economy

His Royal Highness, Igwe Dennis Ezebuilo, an Anambra monarch on Saturday, January 19, in Abuja donated a Toyota Hilux vehicle to President Muhammadu Buhari for his campaign.

News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports Ezebuilo said he made the donation in appreciation of the sterling performance of Buhari since he assumed office.

The paramount ruler of Amanuke kingdom, Awka north, Anambra state, said the re-election of President Buhari would consolidate his achievements.

According to the monarch, the president has done well in the areas of infrastructure, anti-corruption, transport and economy. He said the donation was to help facilitate movements during campaign for Buhari, who he said, deserved a second term in office.

Ezebuilo said that the president’s determination to ensure transparency in governance was commendable, and a path to securing a better future for the country.

The Igwe called for massive support for the President’s anti-corruption drive, stressing that alleged corrupt public officers had been prosecuted and billions of naira in stolen funds, recovered.

He said that the success of the whistle blower policy was laudable, stressing that a continuity in this direction would restore sanity in Nigeria.

Mahmoud Mohammed, director of the Buhari/Osinbajo campaign office, who received the donation at the office in Abuja, commended the monarch and promised to ensure that the vehicle was used for its purpose.

Meanwhile, Legit.ng had reported that a former governorship candidate of the PDP in Kaduna state, Alhaji Sani Bello popularly known as Mainan Zazzau, donated a storey building as campaign office to the Presidential Support Committee in the northwest zone.

Bello who was a chieftain of the PDP, contested the governorship primaries and lost to Honourable Isa Ashiru, defected to APC shortly after the primaries and expressed confidence that President Buhari would win the election come February 16.

He further assured that he would be readily available to assist the PSC in any way possible and as may be required going forward

https://www.legit.ng/1216480-anambra-monarch-donates-campaign-vehicle-buhari.html?fbclid=IwAR0z_AgW-5E9wFVIsxr6vOUWcah0TVZRxlaX8TL_C8p1HKSJARIn6VxJUvg

Abuja errand-boy wanna be...

Btw, what was his opinion when the terrorist called Buhari was killing IGBO youths in the name of Python Dance?
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by 77up(m): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2019
Joromi12:
May God punish britain for giving us independence
humnm dey are here already grin

Hate filled things from portoporto region tongue

1 Like

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 20, 2019
77up:
humnm dey are here already grin

Hate filled things from portoporto region tongue
ode ni e. Omo ogun ni mi
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by 77up(m): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2019
Joromi12:
ode ni e. Omo ogun ni mi
then dont be bastard bro tongue

Aku ojumo, salafia ni wink

1 Like

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2019
it will take many years for Igbo to attain top seat of Nigeria govt

they miscalculate a lots and their educated youths are not helping matters in sensitizing themselves

how I wish political science can be a compulsory subject in all state universities in East maybe as GST. they need to be feed with political wisdom

1 Like

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2019
77up:
then dont be bastard bro tongue

Aku ojumo, salafia ni wink
awon oselu wa . Yoruba ibo or hausa nkan nkan na ni wan. Olofo ni gbo gbo won.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by Kahujadekadura: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2019
See as Yoruba's are rejoicing becos one Igwe out of Igwes Igbos get, donated ordinary one vehicle to Buhari. Worst still, d donation was done in Abuja.
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by sleemomymy: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2019
ronyman:
God will punish you Ezebuilo and the reason is because you have abandoned your people and embraced a foreigner who killed and will still kill your ppl because of money and affluence. I pray the next python dance will be in your community and then I'll know of you'll donate another SUV. Animalia
. OTAPIAPIA IS AVAILABLE O. DO YOU WANT SOME?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by 77up(m): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2019
Joromi12:
awon oselu wa . Yoruba ibo or hausa nkan nkan na ni wan. Olofo ni gbo gbo won.
you are right my dear brother but its just unfortunate that we are plying politics of bitterness and hate in this country .

Omo iya mi , Omo eni oni sedi bebere ka ko ileke sidi omo elo miin o.

Vote in favour of Osinbajo comes to mind here bro,lets be wise and not be decieved by the media.
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by DEGABA(m): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2019
This one is efulefu monarch.
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by expressglory: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
The Igwe is likely to be a genuine Igwe of a "small" community in Anambra State.
.....But wait ...whats my business self...Almost everybody has realized that ATIKU is never an alternative to BUHARI.

Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by fortunechy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Cursed king
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by ronyman(m): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
I reside in umuahia and witnessed first hand the brutality of soldiers, if you saw this, you will dislike everything about him. My pain is the empowerment an Igbo man is giving to him. You expect me.to return the insult you gave, well i won't I'm bigger than you
okeyumez:
The way gods of amadioha punished your generation. No wonder we Igbo people can never rule Nigeria. If PMB kills people as you alleged, why not show evidence. Onye oshi
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by Slynation(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
okeyumez:
The way gods of amadioha punished your generation. No wonder we Igbo people can never rule Nigeria. If PMB kills people as you alleged, why not show evidence. Onye oshi
Oga sharap if u don't know anything.....
PMB said and i quote "My people will go on killing spree if i lost the presidential election" back in 2011, am sure u know what happened in jos and kaduna respectively
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by uthlaw: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
Atikulated:
OKAY, PERHAPS THAT'S WHY HE COULDN'T GO FOR THE DEBATE DUE TO LACK OF MOBILITY, NOW THAT HE HAS, LET HIM FIX AND DATE AND TIME.
did jonathan go for debate in 2015(No)did you conplain (No) debate or no debate buhari till 2023!
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by Ikechu12: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
In all my life I've never heard of this Igwe. Some inconsequential nobody opened a Facebook page calling himself Igwe and using that scam to scam Buhari and Afonjas are rejoicing that he's scamming their Dullard grin grin. Anambra monarchs are well known in Igboland. Idiots
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by Ikechu12: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
expressglory:
The Igwe is likely to be a genuine Igwe of a "small" community in Anambra State.
.....But wait ...whats my business self...Almost everybody has realized that ATIKU is never an alternative to BUHARI.

Small or not, the number of likes and comments would have been higher than 10. The fact he's claiming Anambra monarch, he would have been known cause Anambra monarchs are at least included in alot of Igbo activities whether he's from a small community. Anambra monarchs are usually very connected. That guy looks like a scammer to me. Every knowledge about him appears to come directly from him. Heck this is the first time I've ever seen an igbo monarch with a Facebook page. Even the youngest monarch in Igboland currently does not have a Facebook page and he's a teenager. Most times it's the people of the land that celebrates their king in Facebook page of their community. Dude looks to me like a scammer. Well they do say fake it till you make it.
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by mecc: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
This man is a fool who made himself monarch of amanuke kingdom His just an ordinary business man in abuja seeking attention and trying to be relevant. He should have done the donation in anambra state where he claims to king of in the company of his cabinet and his people. Take a close look at the attire does that look like anambra monarch attire, can he boast of any vote for buhari in amanuke let alone awka north . beware of 419's all that glitters are not gold.
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by kotv: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

https://m.facebook.com/igwedennis.ezebuilo

He is the Ogbodudu II of Amanuke
I asked for announcement, I'm given a Facebook page created by the person. My guy you're not sane
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by kayusely70(m): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Anambra is APC. Buhari & Obiano a partnership conceived in heaven and consumated on earth.
Re: Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari by AerialMapper: 6:07am On Jan 21, 2019
senatordave1:

Whether you like it or not,a large percentage of ibos love buhari.
Anambra results
Pdp 400,000
Apga 400,000
Apc 300,000

Ok...

27% love Buhari and that in your mathematical ingenuity is a large percentage? 73% don’t love him ... that’s larger.

Take a seat at the back sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M / May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari / Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.