Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

"Nigeria Is Being Divided And Eaten Separately"... What The Ruled Don't Know... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Is Being Divided And Eaten Separately"... What The Ruled Don't Know... (325 Views)

Nigerian Reaction As Kogi State Major Road Was Being Divided But Kogi State Citi / Stop Being Divided By The Fulani Media / Battle of The Rulers And The Ruled "THE GOOD SON"; A Poem By Prince Erondu Uche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigeria Is Being Divided And Eaten Separately"... What The Ruled Don't Know... by Tarijim: 1:19am On Jan 20, 2019
Excuses For Not Being Present At The Debate;, My Take:

Please Youths, especially APC and PDP youths, read those statements produced hurriedly like bread to sell as cake to a buyer that has paid for cake, read them like simple well meaning Nigerians and know that's bullshit written there. Most times, you politically affiliated youths pretend to be blind to the misdeeds of your party but only become a watchdog when its another party, that is shear hypocrisy. till date, I've not found one youth that supports one candidate in an opposition party because he's able to appreciate the fact that that candidate is truly better ...
As much as I would prefer Atiku, I still frown at his decision not mounting the stage! It meant, his personal beef with the Pres, is more important than the plan he has for Nigerians. Then Imagine someone saying 'it's not a presidential debate if the president is not there' trying to cover Atiku up, when the debate is all about showing Nigerians that you're better equipped with plans and zeal and as such you strategically position yourself. If its not a presidential debate then Kingsley, Ezekwesili and Durotoye shouldn't have come up stage too? Or is Atiku greater with more choices in his plate?

On the other hand, these people being led by the blind...

The APCarians are saying, Buhari was too busy with other engagements, like meetings, project commissioning, other seminars etc, all these happened in today of all days abi, but he has time well cut out to go and fall in Warri
Ohh Nigerian youths, who do us this thing
And here you all are just trying to feed us with these toxic statements?

The Truth
APC and PDP have failed us, always forcing on us two bad eggs to choose from every 4 years... Its like they have this secret meeting to divide us and then come back to lie in our faces that we are the causes of our misfortune, since we are contented with mediocrity politics and partisanship, they have vowed to plague us in every given opportunity, and give us our fellow brothers to kill with our words and our subconscious evil intentions against them...
Nigeria I weep, religion is tearing us apart on one side, pastors, Imams and holy leaders sitting and dining with political leaders, silently appraising them and questioning their counterparts, if possible, outrightly condemning them or prophesying for the ones that they are dinning with.
Then politics is doing same.
And we're too deaf to hear, too blind to see, too busy to feel the incoming destruction.

Nigerian youths, when will we, really, live truely free?...
Re: "Nigeria Is Being Divided And Eaten Separately"... What The Ruled Don't Know... by Tarijim: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
cc: nwadiuko1 lalasticlala tonyebarcanista
Re: "Nigeria Is Being Divided And Eaten Separately"... What The Ruled Don't Know... by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
BUHARI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF DAURA COME FAILBUARI 2019 INSHA ALAH AMIN

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Being Divided And Eaten Separately"... What The Ruled Don't Know... by nwadiuko1(m): 9:52am On Feb 08, 2019
we are watching

(1) (Reply)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Insurgents, Rescue 2 Aged Women / I’m Qualified, Not Desperate, To Be President In 2019 –atiku / US, UK Threaten Visas Ban On Those Who Interfere With Nigeria's Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.