Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,831 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Battle of The Rulers And The Ruled "THE GOOD SON"; A Poem By Prince Erondu Uche - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle of The Rulers And The Ruled "THE GOOD SON"; A Poem By Prince Erondu Uche (285 Views)

Bridge Reconstructed By Prince Olaide Akinremi, APC Lawmaker In Oyo / Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo / "Nigeria Is Being Divided And Eaten Separately"... What The Ruled Don't Know... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Battle of The Rulers And The Ruled "THE GOOD SON"; A Poem By Prince Erondu Uche by Saintbossman: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2020
A POEM DEDICATED TO THE FEARLESS.
TITLE OF POEM; THE GOOD SON.
POET; PRINCE ERONDU UCHE.
PUBLISHED DATE; 24/07/2020.

How come we allowed him enter our cabal to Spoil! Good for nothing boy! Naught boy!

My Lords I wish to speak, a female voice whispered in the hearts of the carnivorous doves. What offence did this boy commit? Is openness, following due process, putting the peoples' interest first, being a servant leader and doing the right thing at the right time a crime?

Wait! One of the tormentors of the masses shouted as he touched his torn crown. Does he not know that every society is owned? Openness is a weak and forbidden word in the corridors of our power! Good or bad is a brand and we make it! We decide the fate of all!

The ongoing battle between the ruled and the rulers is getting interestingly better. The ruled and tormented are getting surprisingly wiser. The dark continent's power house is full of sheep who eat human babies for breakfast, consume elders' brain for lunch and devour pregnant mothers for dinner. They begin and end every meeting with prayer on agenda of lies. Doves who suck the blood of their people. See them. Their flamboyance is only an appearance of deceit. Wretched, poor but rich miserable men whose exploitation of the poor end only in apocalypse. 15,000 naira, a compromised judgement, unending curse upon damned judges of hell and their bloody cohorts. United in treachery but arch enemies in covens. Africa needs leaders not rulers because the difference between the two is like light and darkness.

Young lady! The holy one put you in our hearts not to control us but to advice! We see him as a bad son! That is final! How can he give food meant for us living gods to the poor masses? One of the holy devils said sarcastically as he collected the mind twister again, a plate of wheat, cursed bitter leaf soup, and one bottle as payment for betraying his blood brother.

My Lords why not let the people live as freemen? The soft voice asked almost crying.

Evil controlled society is made up of few tormentors but largely populated by cowards and foolish majority who are voluntary slaves. In such society, evil is branded good while good is branded evil. They are righteous devils who occupy front seats at worship centres. They preach peace with rifles, sing hymns, clap unholy hands filled with innocent blood and use human skull as musical instruments. They celebrate and honour criminals with titles but tag good sons bad ones.

I know you changeth not from your evil ways said the lady with the soft voice as she crieth to God of Justice. If I am a man, I will be like him, the good son. A good son is one whose family is evil but decides to do good, one who chooses the peoples' interest above few cabals. If only I am a man, I will be a good son because he is a man of the people and God is always with him.

Written by
Prince Erondu Uche.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Safer Than Five Years Ago- Buratai / Afenifere Leader, Ayo Fasanmi, Is Dead (Photo) / Gov. Sanwo-olu, Wife Celebrate Eid-el-kabir With Patients, Health Practitioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.