Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village (16569 Views)

Kaduna Technology City Film Village Comes To Life / Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by Isoduwa(m): 6:39am On Jan 20, 2019
Whazar:
nairaland is it all about politics? would there ever be any update on #PacBroner ....just saying

You wan turn nairaland to DStv or BBC
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by Menusvan: 6:39am On Jan 20, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Wonders shall never end .

Who will dash this one Nigeria presidency ? He smells corruption, breathe corruption, drink corruption, sleep corruption , bath corruption, drive corruption, sleep with corruption........

[img]https://i./6yZ.gif[/img]
But he was not a theif when he joined your party
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by 6digitscomrade: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Instead of working on your grammar, you are here calling Deltans Almajiri. Smh.
work on ur reading and comprehension skills bro...Because that lad never called deltans almajiri...Read and apologize to ursef...The shame is on u!
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by TIGRITIS: 7:10am On Jan 20, 2019
[s]
6digitscomrade:
work on ur reading and comprehension skills bro...Because that lad never called deltans almajiri...Read and apologize to ursef...The shame is on u!
[/s]
Read between the lines bro.
He knows no almajiri left anywhere to Delta state.
He is indirectly referring to Deltans that attended APC rally as almajiri.
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by 6digitscomrade: 7:16am On Jan 20, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Read between the lines bro.
He knows no almajiri left anywhere to Delta state.
He is indirectly referring to Deltans that attended APC rally as almajiri.
again u are dumb...Only an intolerant and hate filled person seeks problems where there's none...Assumptions is mother of all fuccck upsss..Are there fulanis and abokiiiis in delta and edo??. Yes...I grew up there....Do they look and live like almajiris?? Yes... Do they have their settlements called karra market,mammi market and sabo..?? Yes..
And ur sense didn't tell u or intuitions that they are always loyal and they would av flooded the venue
To avoid such comments from people perhaps u shud send them all back to the north...
Excuse me please...I have no time for nauseas diz morning which is all u bring..

Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by umarsule885(m): 7:25am On Jan 20, 2019
Excaperx:
Why is oshiomole not campaigning for buhari in Edo state?.

Why did buhari and APC brought in almajiris from northern states to attend Edo/delta rallies.

Why is buhari hiding from debate?
Why don't you have sense
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by dannybrasky(m): 7:35am On Jan 20, 2019
Thanks alot for d link! Pacquiao is a beast! Broner na chicken grin

lampardMAD:
EARLY MORNING FIGHT

WATCH PACQUIAO VS BRONER LIVE FIGHT HERE http:///6zEjK2
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by hundredrivas(m): 7:44am On Jan 20, 2019
ATIKU ISSA GOAL
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by TIGRITIS: 7:50am On Jan 20, 2019
[s]
6digitscomrade:
again u are dumb...Only an intolerant and hate filled person seeks problems where there's none...Assumptions is mother of all fuccck upsss..Are there fulanis and abokiiiis in delta and edo??. Yes...I grew up there....Do they look and live like almajiris?? Yes... Do they have their settlements called karra market,mammi market and sabo..?? Yes..
And ur sense didn't tell u or intuitions that they are always loyal and they would av flooded the venue
To avoid such comments from people perhaps u shud send them all back to the north...
Excuse me please...I have no time for nauseas diz morning which is all u bring..
[/s]
Shut up and read between the lines.
You have no time for nauseas this morning, yet you jumped into a comment "riddled with nauseas", tell me more about bunkum.
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by 6digitscomrade: 7:57am On Jan 20, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Shut up and read between the lines.
You have no time for nauseas this morning, yet you jumped into a comment "riddled with nauseas", tell me more about bunkum.
bunkum is in u like peak...Not much to tell you...Now read in btw all lines...Ekpa oshare..!
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by diego101(m): 7:58am On Jan 20, 2019
You talk like an illiterate don’t know if you are one tho
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by TIGRITIS: 8:01am On Jan 20, 2019
[s]
6digitscomrade:
bunkum is in u like peak...Not much to tell you...Now read in btw all lines...Ekpa oshare..!
[/s]
Thought this one just said he has no time for nauseas this morning. Do you now have time for nauseas? cheesy
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by berrystunn(m): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Who will dash this one Nigeria presidency ? He smells corruption, breathe corruption, drink corruption, sleep corruption , bath corruption, drive corruption, sleep with corruption........

Transparency international report that buhari government is more corrupt.

What do you have to say?

Name 2 clean person in buhari cabinet?
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by berrystunn(m): 8:08am On Jan 20, 2019
danot1030:
Atiku will sell Nigeria in advance just to gain support for election. I hope he has enough dollars to buy votes, this is not Port Harcourt primary election o.

Agbaje should forget his ambition, lagosians don't want him even the Igbos votes he's counting on cannot win the election for him

How old are you ?
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by danot1030: 8:12am On Jan 20, 2019
berrystunn:

How old are you ?

First tell me your own, Methuselah.
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by berrystunn(m): 8:13am On Jan 20, 2019
danot1030:

First tell me your own, Methuselah.

Stop show casing your age.
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by 6digitscomrade: 8:14am On Jan 20, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Thought this one just said he has no time for nauseas this morning. Do you now have time for nauseas? cheesy
relieve ursef!!!

Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by TIGRITIS: 8:16am On Jan 20, 2019
[s]
6digitscomrade:
relieve ursef!!!
[/s]
Keep following a nausea comment even though you don't have its time. grin grin grin
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by danot1030: 8:18am On Jan 20, 2019
berrystunn:

Stop show casing your age.

I thought age they say comes with wisdom but that you lack.

Am sorry if it's too early for me to call you mumu but you left me with no option.
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by berrystunn(m): 8:32am On Jan 20, 2019
danot1030:

I thought age they say comes with wisdom but that you lack.

Am sorry if it's too early for me to call you mumu but you left me with no option.

Enjoy your day
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by Sholaco: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2019
A total waste smiley
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by jaxxy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Don’t leave major issues facing minor issues.
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by Heffalump(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
vastolord4:
PDP! Power!!! cheesy

Power to the people jare, unlike the other party that belongs to some cabal

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by odomanis: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Keep watching !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Transcript Of Mahmood Yakubu's Speech Announcing New Election Dates / Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate / Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.