Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

What Is Wrong With SE/SS Regional Support For Atikuobi?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With SE/SS Regional Support For Atikuobi?? (1351 Views)

Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu / Nnamdi Kanu Will Kill The Atikuobi Project Sooo Sad / TRENDING: Social Media Agog Over ‘atikuobi Herbal Cleanser’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Is Wrong With SE/SS Regional Support For Atikuobi?? by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
[s]
WisdomFlakes:
I am observing a worrying trend in both regions in respect of the upcoming presidential elections. Why aren't we seeing solidarity rallies in support of Atiku/Obi in both the SE/SS, as we have been seeing in the North and SW for Buhari/Osinbajo? I feel the PDP SE governors and political establishment are not doing enough nor showing enough enthusiasm towards the ATikuObi ticket and this I find very worrying. What is going on out there?
[/s]

People need to stop reasoning like typical NIGGERS

PDP and APC are the same, and Atiku and Buhari are and have been working together to subjugate you and you are asking us to come and vote.

VOTE FOR WHAT?

In 2019 we have still, people cooning and acting like NIGGERS

Those rogues did not even give 2 fu.cks to even debate for you because they know exactly who you are.......NIGG PIGS

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Drops Another Bombshell / 2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! / Rerun: Kano APC Chairman Caught On Camera Telling Thugs Nobody Can Arrest Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.