Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore (1269 Views)

Nobody Talks About Atiku Anymore. Peter Obi Has Overshadowed Him - Isaac Fayose / Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC / I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by SmartMen: 8:03am On Jan 20, 2019
Atiku goofed yesterday big time. I can't stand the arrogance of someone who wants my vote.

Of course, I wasn't expecting him to answer all the questions correctly but just appear and say something... And he failed. It is just sad.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by Mynd44: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2019
Were you going to vote for him before?

Show proof

9 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by oyebanji44: 8:10am On Jan 20, 2019
Atiku is a colossal failure..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by Luckylife(m): 8:11am On Jan 20, 2019
SmartMen:
Atiku goofed yesterday big time. I can't stand the arrogance of someone who wants my vote.

Of course, I wasn't expecting him to answer all the questions correctly but just appear and say something... And he failed. It is just sad.
Zombie stop deceiving your linage , you never plan to vote Our incoming President because Buhari virus is still inflicting you.
Well meaning Nigerians knows Buhari is a vegetable been use by enemy of the masses.
Atiku don't know the thumbs stains by blood of innocents farmers because of cows those are the zombies that will vote for incompetent lifeless man . Hope are you are one of those that will be visited by innocents citizens senselessly killed because of cow when you vote Buhari?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by seunmsg(m): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2019
SmartMen:

Smart decision bro. Atiku is not worthy of our votes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by onubijoe(m): 8:30am On Jan 20, 2019
I laugh in capital ............. .

oyebanji44:

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by cephaswizzy(m): 8:30am On Jan 20, 2019
seunmsg:

undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by slimfit1(m): 8:30am On Jan 20, 2019
Atikulated thief.
Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 20, 2019
If you wont vote atiku who did same town hall business meeting with peter obi in lagos excellently as buhari did and goofed, went for same rallies and delivered as buhari flopped, then you are not being truthful if this is your reason.

The dolt who should be defending his 1st term ran with tail between his legs meanwhile you expect a contender to debate what?

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by helinues: 8:43am On Jan 20, 2019
Show us proofs where you supported him before.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by shachris02: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2019
SmartMen:

it's like asking Donald Trump to debate without Hillary Clinton.

He showed up man. And he made a statement.
Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by shachris02: 8:51am On Jan 20, 2019
slimfit1:
Atikulated thief.

painment

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by shachris02: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2019
seunmsg:

grin see these Buharidense supporters now campaigning and worried about Atiku's campaign.

zombie go and face your Buhari and leave our Atiku for us.

debate or no debate , we still like him like that.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by shachris02: 8:55am On Jan 20, 2019
oyebanji44:

if you can call someone that has a chain of very successful companies a colossal failure , what will you say of Buhari that the only other thing he's done with his life is raise 150 cows year in year out?
Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by SmartMen: 9:08am On Jan 20, 2019
seunmsg:

cheesy we are stimulated till death. Happy Sunday
Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by TimFisher2: 9:13am On Jan 20, 2019
SmartMen:

grin grin grin

Afonjaaaaaaaa!!!

We don't need your vote

Your vote is inconsequential
Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 20, 2019
shachris02:

it's like asking Donald Trump to debate without Hillary Clinton.

He showed up man. And he made a statement.
man you can't be serious. Don't ever in your life compare America's democracy with Nigeria's.

For now, Nigerians are still under chains and have obviously been cowed by low self esteem because of a poverty mentality.

Atiku will not secure more votes than Buhari and I wish those people who want to throwaway their votes to Atiku can reconsider one of the young cadid candidates like Kingsley Moghalu who obviously has a plan for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by Pekele007: 9:40am On Jan 20, 2019
SmartMen:

Was your 5% vote ever gonna change anything before?

Vote Buhari and get ready for the 2nd half of your suffering.
Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by shachris02: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2019
writefreely:
man you can't be serious. Don't ever in your life compare America's democracy with Nigeria's.

For now, Nigerians are still under chains and have obviously been cowed by low self esteem because of a poverty mentality.

Atiku will not secure more votes than Buhari and I wish those people who want to throwaway their votes to Atiku can reconsider one of the young cadid candidates like Kingsley Moghalu who obviously has a plan for Nigeria.

you are quite dumb.

The debate is a borrowed political activtity....from the USA.

of you are going to do it, then do it right.

Atiku will secure more votes than Buhari. Go cry into your dirty closet.
Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2019
grin

Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by ogawisdom(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2019
SmartMen:

As if your vote will change anything

He is your next president, deal with that

Everyone is fully Atikulated, how do u expect him to debate with irrelevant candidates
Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by Mankosi: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2019
SmartMen:

u are alone. U are on ur own.
Re: Why I Will Not Be Voting Atiku Anymore by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
shachris02:

you are quite dumb.

The debate is a borrowed political activtity....from the USA.

of you are going to do it, then do it right.

Atiku will secure more votes than Buhari. Go cry into your dirty closet.
you are obviously brainless.

Debates are done in all Democratic countries including your African neighbors Ghana, SA and so on.

Secondly, saying Atiku will defeat Buhari in February is a future impossible tense. And if you have a clean closet stacked with hustle money like I do, you will be willing to put your money where your mouth is like I am.

Atikulators indeed. Keep dreaming!!

(1) (Reply)

Festus Adebayo Appointment Reversed After APC Antagonism / "Silly Narrow Minded Bigoted Unpatriotic Nigerians" / Finally, IPOB Reveals True Destination Of Buhari, Vows To Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.