Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos (27512 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by Toosure70: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Na every rubbish go dey make front page?
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by samsard(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
larryking540:

Bro all dis gram u just speak I don't understand 1 (terminology)

So I assume a direct BSc without Nda or dssc is paid 130k abi
You dey find work and you can't even familiarize yourself with it's basic terms.
DSSC is a way for graduates to join the Military as officers.
NDA is like the university for the military, you go in as an SSCE holder, get B.Sc equivalent education + special military training.
So, If you plan to join as a graduate, wait till the next Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) recruitment.
NDA Regular Course
NDA = 5 years schooling + special training
DSSC = 6 months military training, as you're already a graduate.
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by donem: 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
Doctorfitz:
Normally this isn't possible. It's a dismissable offence.
Notwithstanding any rank difference u CAN'T assault a personnel.

If he's an other rank, you can give him PD, u can charge him but assault? Unless the personnel no know himself. It's a chargeable offence with dismissal as judgement.
you've said it all nothing more, even foul language ain't allowed in the service, talkless of physical assault.
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by ShawnT(m): 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Trash
Is possible under buhari and moreover. Both navy, army airforce are all terrorist.

Buhari and osibanjo are the grand terrorist.
you're sick
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by Heartmender1: 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
larryking540:
How much do BSc holder earn as a navy new recruit
? Who has an idea pls

#190k for BSC holder ,130k for ND holder and 75k for o'level holder.

Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by Kenturkey048(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
larryking540:

Bro all dis gram u just speak I don't understand 1 (terminology)

So I assume a direct BSc without Nda or dssc is paid 130k abi
I mean an officer commissioned with bsc gotten from a normal university(DSSC) or a commissioned officer from defence academy earns 130 or 135k.
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by LZAA: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Trash
Is possible under buhari and moreover. Both navy, army airforce are all terrorist.

Buhari and osibanjo are the grand terrorist.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by planetx: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lol this country is a theater of the absurd, things you will never see in other African countries talk less of the advanced countries is a normal thing here.
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
The amount you stated there is not even up to the pay of a cadet. I'm not sure of the salary presently, but as at 4 years back, it was over N250, for those staying outside the barracks.
Kenturkey048:
its either you are enlisted through NDA or DSSC ..a SUB LIEUTENANT which is assumed atleast a Bsc holder or any equivalent degree in the Nigerian navy earns 130 or 135k

Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by Kenturkey048(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
The amount you stated there is not even up to the pay of a cadet. I'm not sure of the salary presently, but as at 4 years back, it was over N250, for those staying outside the barracks.
what do u mean by cadets??
The cadets I know are NDA students that are not yet commissioned officers and their pay not up to 60k..a sub lieutenant in the navy being the first officers rank earns 130 or 135k..then as u move along the military hierarchy u salary increases ..that figure u call dey incorrect..if a just recruited Bsc holder earns 250k how much generals go earn?

Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by larryking540: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
samsard:

You dey find work and you can't even familiarize yourself with it's basic terms.
DSSC is a way for graduates to join the Military as officers.
NDA is like the university for the military, you go in as an SSCE holder, get B.Sc equivalent education + special military training.
So, If you plan to join as a graduate, wait till the next Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) recruitment.
NDA Regular Course
NDA = 5 years schooling + special training
DSSC = 6 months military training, as you're already a graduate.
As u explain so e take anytime from u, thank man
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
Are you in the Military? If the answer is no, then you shouldn't be arguing with me. Even a Whisky Oscar in the Navy earns lose to 200k, let alone a S/Lt.
Kenturkey048:
The cadets I know are NDA students that are not yet commissioned officers and their pay not up to 60k..a sub lieutenant in the navy being the first officers rank earns 130 or 135k..then as u move along the military hierarchy u salary increases ..that figure u call dey incorrect..if a just recruited Bsc holder earns 250k how much generals go earn?

Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by larryking540: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Me self day observe am

How many years e takes to move to another hierarchy?
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by Kenturkey048(m): 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
larryking540:

Me self day observe am

How many years e takes to move to another hierarchy?
on a norms na 4years if u dey go the needed courses..but sometimes you receive promotions for being outstanding ,also accomplishing a sucessful operations.u also get promoted...
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by Kenturkey048(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
Are you in the Military? If the answer is no, then you shouldn't be arguing with me. Even a Whisky Oscar in the Navy earns lose to 200k, let alone a S/Lt.
okay oooh.me I don tell u wetin I know..
I leave at block 75 apartment 2 navytown,ojo,Lagos..
u can keep saying what u don't know..there is noting big on being a sub lieutnant. a s.lieutenant is only a rank above order ranks.its the lowest rank in the officers cadet..a Master warrant officer(mwo) in the navy earns 120k,which is a rank below a sub-lieutenant when u want to boycott warrant commanding petty officer(wcpo).oga sub-lieutenant na junior rank in the officers cadet...a lieutenant in the army does not even earn up to that as basic salary make I still burst your brain .
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by larryking540: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kenturkey048:
on a norms na 4years if u dey go the needed courses..but sometimes you receive promotions for being outstanding ,also accomplishing a sucessful operations.u also get promoted...
I just want to kw becus I have 2 strong career Thrown at me...which I must finalize b4 the half part of the year
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
It's very possible you stay in Navy Town without having an idea of the salary. I was in the Nigerian Navy for more than 11 years. I retired voluntarily as a Leading Seaman. So you cannot come here and tell me about the Nigerian Navy. What I quoted there is a fact and not a guess.

Kenturkey048:
u can keep saying what u don't know..there is noting big on being a sub lieutnant. a s.lieutenant is only a rank above order ranks.its the lowest rank in the officers cadet..a Master warrant officer(mwo) in the navy earns 120k,which is a rank below a sub-lieutenant when u want to boycott warrant commanding petty officer(wcpo).oga sub-lieutenant na junior rank in the officers cadet...a lieutenant in the army does not even earn up to that as basic salary make I still burst your brain .
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by Kenturkey048(m): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
larryking540:
I just want to kw becus I have 2 strong career Thrown at me...which I must finalize b4 the half part of the year
okay its cool..military is sweet if only u join as an officer,.but as a recruit.a No No for me..make a wise decision.I pray God help you.
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by Kenturkey048(m): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
It's very possible you stay in Navy Town without having an idea of the salary. I was in the Nigerian Navy for more than 11 years. I retired voluntarily as a Leading Seaman. So you cannot come here and tell me about the Nigerian Navy. What I quoted there is a fact and not a guess.

chairman bye bye abeg..11years and retired as a leading seaman...bye bye God bless you..happy Sunday.
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by larryking540: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kenturkey048:
okay its cool..military is sweet if only u join as an officer,.but as a recruit.a No No for me..make a wise decision.I pray God help you.
Wat does it take to join as a officer
Or wats d slight difference bw joining as an officer vs as recruit?
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
I don't need to convince you.
Kenturkey048:
chairman bye bye abeg..11years and retired as a leading seaman...bye bye God bless you..happy Sunday.
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by generalorot(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Bro a sub lieutenant in Nigeria navy service earn 200k asides from his allowances.. If u total it he earns about 250k to 260k per month.. Don't argue it.. I have a lieutenant Bro. And he earns more than 260k that's minus his allowances
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by larryking540: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

Sir u said that u spent 11 years there, wats the difference joining d navy as an officer and as a recruit abeg
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by Kenturkey048(m): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
larryking540:

Wat does it take to join as a officer
Or wats d slight difference bw joining as an officer vs as recruit?
recruits are people that joins the military with no degree,either just your o-level or ond.. officers are those that joins the military with Bsc or HND with any added qualifications..to be an officer is either you go through the academy or through direct short service commission called (DSSC)..the direct short service commission can also be applied as a junior serving personnel....in a nutshell officers are more respected then order ranks..
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by larryking540: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kenturkey048:
recruits are people that joins the military with no degree,either just your o-level or ond.. officers are those that joins the military with Bsc or HND with any added qualifications..to be an officer is either you go through the academy or through direct short service commission called (DSSC)..the direct short service commission can also be applied as a junior serving personnel....in a nutshell officers are more respected then order ranks..
so with my bsc from a state university which category will I fall now
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by Kenturkey048(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
generalorot:
Bro a sub lieutenant in Nigeria navy service earn 200k asides from his allowances.. If u total it he earns about 250k to 260k per month.. Don't argue it.. I have a lieutenant Bro. And he earns more than 260k that's minus his allowances
for the army.
Lieutenant General - N1 million;
Major General - N950,000;
Brigadier General- N750,000;
Colonel - N550,000;
Lieutenant Colonel - N350,000;
Major - N300,000;
Captain - N220,000;
Lieutenant - N180,000;
Second Lieutenant - N120,000.

Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by Kenturkey048(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
larryking540:
so with my bsc from a state university which category will I fall now
DSSC.
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by larryking540: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kenturkey048:
DSSC.
ok,,,thanks man
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by DONADAMS(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
generalorot:
just leave that nigga..he doesn't know anything.. a 2nd Lt in the army earns nothing less than 180k minus things like back man allowance..summing up will be above 200k and it's almost same with the navy
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by DONADAMS(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kenturkey048:
for the army.
Lieutenant General - N1 million;
Major General - N950,000;
Brigadier General- N750,000;
Colonel - N550,000;
Lieutenant Colonel - N350,000;
Major - N300,000;
Captain - N220,000;
Lieutenant - N180,000;
Second Lieutenant - N120,000.
you know almost nothing about the army..if a 2nd Lt earns that less how much then does a MWO or an AWO earn?

EFCC Arrests Corps Member, Clerics Hired By ‘Yahoo Boys’ / Pastor Rapes Church Member In Ebonyi / Man Who Climbed Lekki Electric Pole Is A Thief

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55