Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos (27514 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by Kenturkey048(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
generalorot:
Bro a sub lieutenant in Nigeria navy service earn 200k asides from his allowances.. If u total it he earns about 250k to 260k per month.. Don't argue it.. I have a lieutenant Bro. And he earns more than 260k that's minus his allowances
Admiral in the Nigerian Navy – N1,358,595
Vice Admiral earns ₦1,113,602
Real-Admiral earns ₦1,003,245
Commodore earns ₦615,488
Captain earns N309,655
Commander earns ₦281,674
Lieutenant commander earns ₦235,620
Lieutenant earns₦185,420ear
Sub Lieutenant earns₦140,573
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by Kenturkey048(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
DONADAMS:
you know almost nothing about the army..if a 2nd Lt earns that less how much then does a MWO or an AWO earn?
chairman what is the difference between an mwo and a second lieutenant
is a second lieutenant seen as a fully commissioned officer...
bye bye abeg..no quote me again.
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by nkor06: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
HELLO FRIENDS..WE ARE HERE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY ,HAVE YOU BE SCAM B4 HERE IS YOUR LEGIT AND RELIABLE SOURCE TO RECOVER ALL YOUR LOST..NO MUCH TALK..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by DONADAMS(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kenturkey048:
chairman what is the difference between an mwo and a second lieutenant
is a second lieutenant seen as a fully commissioned officer ...
bye bye abeg..no quote me again.
difference btwn a MWO and a 2nd lt not even a MWO and AWO?Or you don't know there's a rank after MWO lol..@ the bolded.. this proves you don't know what you're saying..would have loved to school you, but I'll pass...but I don't like how you're misinforming peeps here
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by DalexAlex: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
need a writer asap. Message me on 08177154127
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by generalorot(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kenturkey048:

Commodore earns ₦615,488
Captain earns N309,655
Commander earns ₦281,674
bros don't believe in everything u read online.. People wrote it there.. Its something I can do too.. Atleast i have a brother there.. And naval staff earn more than the army and air force.. I rest my case
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by generalorot(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kenturkey048:

Commodore earns ₦615,488
Captain earns N309,655
Commander earns ₦281,674
What is the Salary of a Sub Lieutenant in Nigerian Navy?
A Sub Lieutenant is paid the sum of N200, 000 per month as earning minus other allowances accrued to his rank. As a senior officer, the Sub Lieutenant earns a total of N2.4 million yearly... Now add the allowance.. And u have ur answer
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by richiepolymer(m): 8:15am On Jan 21, 2019
smiley
Did you watch the video?
That junior officer was rude. Very rude.
A senior officer talking to a subordinate and he was on dark shades and making a call like the senior officer was nothing to him.
Will that junior officer take that kind of behaviour from a civilian?
Nobody will dismiss that senior officer.

Doctorfitz:
Normally this isn't possible. It's a dismissable offence.
Notwithstanding any rank difference u CAN'T assault a personnel.

If he's an other rank, you can give him PD, u can charge him but assault? Unless the personnel no know himself. It's a chargeable offence with dismissal as judgement.
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by Doctorfitz: 9:40am On Jan 21, 2019
richiepolymer:
smiley
Did you watch the video?
That junior officer was rude. Very rude.
A senior officer talking to a subordinate and he was on dark shades and making a call like the senior officer was nothing to him.
Will that junior officer take that kind of behaviour from a civilian?
Nobody will dismiss that senior officer.

Oga that's the reason for PD, which ofcourse I know u don't know anything about.

Have u ever worked with the military? Do u know D laws? U better talk within d limits of ur knowledge.
Even an AVM can not assault his audley, maj Gen knows the consequences even a vice admiral.
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2019
Doctorfitz:

Oga that's the reason for PD, which ofcourse I know u don't know anything about.

Have u ever worked with the military? Do u know D laws? U better talk within d limits of ur knowledge.
Even an AVM can not assault his audley, maj Gen knows the consequences even a vice admiral.

You're right. Striking is not allowed in the military, but when you take a superior up for striking you, the case may not lead to anywhere, because they will come and beg you and you will accept.

So, we were advised (off record) that if a superior strikes you, strike him/her back immediately, so that both of you will be even.
Re: Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos by BARYGOLD(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Great Achievement �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Rapes Church Member In Ebonyi / Man Who Climbed Lekki Electric Pole Is A Thief / My Cousin Took Money To Bandits In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.