Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC (16623 Views)

Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by alizma: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2019
kilokeys:
I haven't heard the presidents of the 1st world boast about roads and basic amenities.. Its no biggie.
They talk about policies. Things abstract to the Nigerian politicians.
policies for what?
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by propsvila: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2019
kilokeys:
I haven't heard the presidents of the 1st world boast about roads and basic amenities.. Its no biggie.
Unfortunately building of roads and other social amenities is still a big deal in Nigeria. Just imagine Trump campaigning that he is going to build roads in America. Our Politicians are not smart at all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Myde4naija(m): 11:46am On Jan 20, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
ok....i cnt hold all this in no more.i aint a politician n i aint rootin for nobody but APC Wwwwhhhyyyyu call all dis achievement(s)huuuhh??have Nigeria/Nigerians gone that rogue that we dnt even deserve d simple ammenities of life??every Nigerian deserves food,shelter and security.we are asking you to table all if there is even one of your policy(ies) that you have achieved in the last 4 years...#simple#!!!stop ridin on our intelligence.we aint all that daft joorrr!!!!
you are actually daft.
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Bellix: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2019
An achievement you cannot defend in ordinary debate is that one an achievement? Useless recycled fools. In real governance you're absent, in ordinary debate you're still absent. I'm very sure he is also absent in za oda room. Both APC & PDP are clowns and rogues.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by mandax: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2019
Muttee:

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/Buhari-Doesnt-Have-To-Debate-His-Achievements-For-3-5-Years-Will-Talk-APC.html

Getting oyel money in the South south and southeast but build modern development infrastructures in the north, and to some extent, in the southwest; as Buhari is doing, Nigeria may not exist beyond Buhari's 2023.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by chiefolododo(m): 11:47am On Jan 20, 2019
Hundreddegrees:

Seriously, Nigerian politicians don't know how to campaign, you're building roads but putting the country in great debt

How much GDP did you achieve?

How many jobs did you create?

What feat did you achieve in technological advancements?

How many people did your govt lift out of poverty?

How well is the economic growth?

Nigeria really needs something different but it's quite unfortunate we are not even close to getting that yet
the dullard doesn't know all these

1 Like

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 20, 2019
Lol. But all these were the PDP projects na. Government is a continuum so, Buhari isnleft with no option than complete them. Lagos ibadan expressway was inaugurated and started by Jonathan. I drove past that road the day he came to flag it off. Had Jonathan the oppprtunity to do the second term, he'd also have completed , even more than apc did. Liars
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Oweku: 11:51am On Jan 20, 2019
Trash
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Oweku: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2019
Globalbet17:
⬇⬇⬇

Mr man open the best code make we check am ourselves.. Y u dey close am with write up?
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by MannaFromHeaven(m): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2019
Myde4naija:
when you don't av those basic things here, your sense should tell you someone who do it and with government fund........

Boasting about it, (accountability.)
Please what qualification do you possess?
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2019
Makito015:
Buhari promised to stop all government officials from seeking medical attention abroad

But what happened?
grin and he's the highest beneficiary of foreign medical treatment . What of the subsidy he removed and said he'd use its proceeds to construct roads, revive our refineries thereby stop importation of petrol, create jobs, now,bla,bla. We Nigerians gullibly followed his lies painstakingly and what happened next? No refineries were fixed, no roads were created and the few constructed were funded with foreign loans, no jobs...as I speak, he's still paying subsidy to the tune of hundreds of billions as petrol is still being imported. He said in Lagos town hall meeting in 2015 that he won't seek re-election...The rest is history .. Buhari has scammed us. The best way of knowing a man of integrity is through the words that proceed from his mouth. He lacks one. Those supporting him are simply as myopic and as blind as him.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by jconsulting(f): 11:57am On Jan 20, 2019
I have giving up, by the time we face the realities coming after election it will be too late , foreign investors are waiting for us after the election once we made the wrong choice again then is all over ,am not a prophet of doom but if Buhari wins this election By June you will buy a litre of petrol N250,

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by mandax: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari would snub Nigerians as he refused presidential debate because he knows that Nigeria's rigged political structure favours him to win even the most qualified professor of Law or Economics from the south of Nigeria.

With the undue large number of 20 states and corresponding constituencies created by northern soldiers in one northern region, north holds Nigeria on the jugular.

Restructure Nigeria politically now, land mass or population is not used as yardstick to determine where and how many new political units like States can be created in any region of a country formed by different regions.
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by JubiGold(m): 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
kilokeys:

If PDP had built roads we will not be hr talking abt built roads constructed.
Thank u Mr president
we will vote u again
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Makito015(m): 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
and he's the highest beneficiary foreign medical treatment . What of the subsidy he removed and said he'd use its proceeds to construct roads, revive our refineries thereby stop importation of petrol, create jobs, now,bla,bla. We Nigerians gullibly followed his lies painstakingly and what happened next? No refineries were fixed, no roads were created and the few constructed were funded with foreign loans, no jobs...as I speak, he's still paying subsidy to the tune of hundreds of billions as petrol is still being imported. He said in Lagos town halleetong in 2015 that he won't seek re-election...The rest is history .. Buhari jas scammed us. The best way of knowing a man of integrity is through the words that proceed from his mouth. He lacks one. Those supppeting him are simply as myopic and as blind as him.

Only two set of people want buhari to win 2019 election
The SELFISH
The FOOLISH

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by chiefolododo(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Don't worry we understand that buhari doesn't know what to say. Osinbajo has debated , he was with Buhari on the program "the candidates" answering all the questions . We know that the president is suffering from Alzheimer's disease, so no need for him to disgrace himself. The president that said he assumed office on the 19th of May ,2015. Instead of 29th of May, is not fit to contest for a councillorship election in any part of the world

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Babymira(f): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by toprealman: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
kilokeys:
One was telling me about how his candidate, a lady from a minority part will build road and regular power. It may interest you to know that she is contesting for the state legislative arm......house of assembly!
Clueless politicians everywhere.
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Progress62(m): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Muttee:

[url]https://all-gists..com/2019/01/Buhari-Doesnt-Have-To-Debate-His-Achievements-For-3-5-Years-Will-Talk-
APC.html[/url]
SO BUHARI HAVE DONE SOMETHING, JUST KNOWING.
Makito015:
and he's the highest beneficiary foreign medical treatment . What of the subsidy he removed and said he'd use its proceeds to construct roads, revive our refineries thereby stop importation of petrol, create jobs, now,bla,bla. We Nigerians gullibly followed his lies painstakingly and what happened next? No refineries were fixed, no roads were created and the few constructed were funded with foreign loans, no jobs...as I speak, he's still paying subsidy to the tune of hundreds of billions as petrol is still being imported. He said in Lagos town halleetong in 2015 that he won't seek re-election...The rest is history .. Buhari jas scammed us. The best way of knowing a man of integrity is through the words that proceed from his mouth. He lacks one. Those supppeting him are simply as myopic and as blind as him.

Only two set of people want buhari to win 2019 election
The SELFISH
The FOOLISH
Muttee:

[url]https://all-gists..com/2019/01/Buhari-Doesnt-Have-To-Debate-His-Achievements-For-3-5-Years-Will-Talk-
APC.html[/url]
SO BUHARI HAVE DONE SOMETHING, JUST KNOWING.
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Starpro87(m): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
The man occupying the Aso Vila is a toy....not the Buhari that delivered that inauguration speech in 2015.
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Majority of Nigerians are oppressed people but they dont know it..and have taken it as a way of life. Our dignity have been strip off us with little to hold on to....and they are not bothered as long as it can provide some scrumps of bread on their table at that point in time with no care in the world if the country burns to the ground.sometimes I wonder why matured and discerning mind have allowed this shallow thinkers to occupy every nook and cranny of the Nairaland.
People can vote for any one from any party who appeal to them but they should not market stupidity and insanity and call it Intelligence.

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE....we are supporting Atiku due to the following reasons; because he's better than Buhari in terms of academic qualifications, he's not tribalistic, he's not as heartless as Buhari, Atiku is more educated, handsome, and vibrant. Iam just ashamed of Buhari as a president, Buhari possesses zero quality of being a president. Buhari has no sympathy in him, he has no conscience as a human. If only my choice of candidate could win the election then I would've voted for my choice of candidate in Donald Duke, but for my vote not to split and favour that mistake could Buhari, I will rather give my mandate to Atiku, so that lifeless illiterate can be ejected out of office. How can an illiterate be a president? That's very strange and irritating. Like for example, in a university, before you become a vice-chancellor, you must have attained the height of professorship. So tell me, why will an uneducated man be a president of a country? who and what is he leading? because, as for me, Atiku is much more better than Buhari in every aspect. As for the corruption allegation, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. I hate tribalism and wickedness, which is what Buhari fully possess! To be sincere, Buhari is just a total disgrace, let's tell ourselves the truth. A president whose vice is 100% better than him. Mind you, Iam not playing politics, Iam just preaching the truth. Believe it or not, people pretending to like Buhari knows that

1 Like

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by CoolAmbience(m): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
kilokeys:

How's stating an administration's achievements a boast? Who told you projects aren't used to campaign in advanced countries? Mtcheww
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by chottelal: 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Truth is, both Atiku and Buhari don't have respect for Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by chottelal: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
kilokeys:

Thank u Mr president
we will vote u again
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by onatisi(m): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
Makito015:
Buhari promised to stop all government officials from seeking medical attention abroad

But what happened?
he himself spent almost 2 years of his tenure staying abroad for medical treatment . incurred great foreign expenses on the fg lean purses because the presidential jet had to be parked in london till he was able to leave .

lagos iban expressway rehabilitation was started by gej and was nearly 50 percent completion by the time he left office , 3 1/2 years after the road is still less than 70 percent completed , even the senate had to query the minister of road and threaten not to approve any more money for the project .

https://punchng.com/senators-decry-delay-in-lagos-ibadan-roads-rehabilitation/

https://punchng.com/2017-budget-fashola-lied-on-lagos-ibadan-expressway-vote-says-senate/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/ramadan-hosting-muslims-20-centres-ambode/

"In a statement by its spokesperson, Senator Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi, the Senate noted that Mr. Fashola did not give the public full details about the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, which has been on a private finance initiative from the beginning because he would prefer an arrangement that allows the Ministry to continue to award contracts and fund the project through Government budgetary allocation at a time when the nation’s revenue is dwindling and at an all time low.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/ramadan-hosting-muslims-20-centres-ambode/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
kilokeys:

Well in Nigeria,if pdp who rule for 16 years couldn't put these infrastructure in place despite the who revenue gotten.Then u can be sure GMB needs to put these structures in place before talking about policies
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
JubiGold:

Thank u Mr president
we will vote u again
tell that to your fellow ZOMBIEFIED zombies..
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
yes o!... achievement such as rendering the shithole as the POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD among other numerous terrible feats!

the redundant ancestor is the RUBBISHEST thing I ever wasted my vote on!.... #NEVER AGAIN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Budget: Buhari To Spend N1bn On Trips, Osinbajo 300m (see Full Breakdown) / Ikoyi Collapse: Osinbajo’s Associates Condemn Reports Linking Him To Property / Darkness Looms As TCN Moves To Disconnect Defaulting Discos, Gencos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.