Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC (16638 Views)

Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Loonyy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
kilokeys:
I haven't heard the presidents of the 1st world boast about roads and basic amenities.. Its no biggie.
They talk about policies. Things abstract to the Nigerian politicians.
my Brother d tin tire me Oooooh
we hail these recycled cronies for building infrastructure, something that is Dere responsibility in the first place Oooooh, if Governor no work road Na me go work am??
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Making Roads and Bridge shouldn't be an achievement in a Sane Country, The achievement should be How many Job they create, Good Economy, Quality Education, Human rights , Strong security, Good Health Care, Agricultural sector which Buhari failed woefully but it is in Nigeria that they make every little thing a big deal. How is the nation going to survive without Job and Employment? How is the Nation going to survive without good Health Care? How is the nation going to survive without good Education? How is the nation going to survive without good security? They spent 4 years and they can only boast about Roads and Bridge, if we are sick, Got no jobs, Insecure and got no food How are we going to use the Road and Bridge? This Guys are really Comedians
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Preciousgift90: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
APC Very Useless & Satanic Party.
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by CoolAmbience(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
Etinosa1234:

if he was so sure of his achievement...why did he come out and defend it

Dis same Buhari pushed Nigeria into recession

anything to say about that

What is this one saying?

Is it the recession that had set in even before President Jonathan left office?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/06/fg-borrows-n473bn-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala/&ved=2ahUKEwjaj8K-uPzfAhWBonEKHTuTBa8QFjACegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3tnjAXZId0ivXFHnQCG7LX

I am sure you don't travel around the country. Buhari does not need to defend anything.

What do you use your data for? Can't you research? You must be very lazy.
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by CoolAmbience(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Etinosa1234:

if he was so sure of his achievement...why did he come out and defend it

Dis same Buhari pushed Nigeria into recession

anything to say about that

What is this one saying?

Is it the recession that had set in even before President Jonathan left office? They had to borrow to pay salaries.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/06/fg-borrows-n473bn-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala/&ved=2ahUKEwjaj8K-uPzfAhWBonEKHTuTBa8QFjACegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3tnjAXZId0ivXFHnQCG7LX

I am sure you don't travel around the country. Buhari does not need to defend anything.

What do you use your data for? Can't you research? You must be very lazy.
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by cblack247(m): 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
He should have gone there to speak of the achievements, even if he has nothing else to say. Atiku all the way abeg.
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by echodrum(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Muttee:
Buhari Achievements so far
Fool. You should have told your Buhari to come to the mic and say it by himself. Have you ever heard any of the countries we copied democracy from made such statement?
It is amazing to me how people like you show support to failure.
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Ivoryd1: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
Grace001:
Yes the masses will eat road and bridges, your achievements should be about economy policies that bring masses out of poverty, reaction of jobs etc.

Isn't it part of what he must do for us to enjoy.....there isn't logic and reasoning in you guys judgment.... Are we not the nigerians that will enjoy it.......or is it the americans that will come n enjoy it.......EVEN IF HATE BUHARI, APPRECIATE THESE INFRASTRUCTURAL AND HUMAN INVESTMENT HE HAS MADE....nigerians sha
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by omobaba1759: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
nah road we go chop. This APC social media handler are just stupid
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by xelly: 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
micah04:
Buhari hiding like this from debate

You are bad.......call Buhari for any debate, he will prefer to be buried.

Imagine Trump call the president of any country lifeless? The lifeless one actually displayed it in town hall meeting where he has aid. Now you want him to come and debate alone, is like a setup now, just to officially announce him dead.

Buhari is rotten, maggot are having glory in him.

If you doubt, let him come out.
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Ivoryd1: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
mandax:
It's a lie. Buhari needed the debate, even more than his challengers, to explain what he has done so far, what he intends to do of voted second term, and how he intends to what he promises the electorate.

Then you need a prophet to open your eyes to see good things he has done.....I'm not saying buhari doesn't have his inadequacies, but then he's tried to some extent......better than what we've all bin seeing....
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Olavic7(m): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
God please save Nigeria from the catastrophy so called leader
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by CoolAmbience(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Only two set of people want buhari to win 2019 election
The SELFISH
The FOOLISH
is only a fool that still have confidence in Buhari with his lowest level of IQ and poor performance in government. I think the greatest percentage of Buhari supporters are Islamic fanatics and political bigots who see him as a role mode

And this post is supposedly from a wise and selfless individual right? Mtchewww.
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by olaboy1: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
jconsulting:
I have giving up, by the time we face the realities coming after election it will be too late , foreign investors are waiting for us after the election once we made the wrong choice again then is all over ,am not a prophet of doom but if Buhari wins this election By June you will buy a litre of petrol N250,
True talk
Nigerians seem not to work with historical data and statistics. Buhari is still seen by the West as a dictator and electing him again would further devalue our Naira. Remember the Naira was devalued immediately he was elected.

Praising the government for providing basic amenities with your tax and crude oil money is the height of foolishness. I see #1 - $550 if Buhari is re-elected.
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by agbekeOreke86(f): 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
@Myde4naija,thanks sir/ma'am grin
...thanks a lot oooo...dosnt it seem u are the daft one here as everybody seems to be complaining about d same thing??u r soo neck-deep in paranoia,blinded real neck-deep in APC's shit eating....n i think u gat a name here for your group on nairaland..#zombieeee#!!!!! cheesy cheesy....ok..i just went to check ur profile(if dats d real u)..with ur potruding hungry lookin eyeballs,dnt u deserve to face d truth heenn??see ur 1958 brocade..#recievesense#!!!!
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by MannaFromHeaven(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
Myde4naija:
first school leaving cert.
I see..
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by agbekeOreke86(f): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
@Myde4naija,jex discovered exchanging words with u aint only childish but also rustic and outlandish.keep calling black white.each to his/her own.all d best sire/madam plumber....and its 'confirmed' not confirm oga.its in d past.kindly learn simple tenses construction at least u gat a solidified brain naa!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by urahara(m): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hundreddegrees:

Seriously, Nigerian politicians don't know how to campaign, you're building roads but putting the country in great debt

How much GDP did you achieve?

How many jobs did you create?

What feat did you achieve in technological advancements?

How many people did your govt lift out of poverty?

How well is the economic growth?

Nigeria really needs something different but it's quite unfortunate we are not even close to getting that yet

Do Nigerians even care if politicians can campaign or not ? All they care about is if the politician can share garri and rice or not .
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by onyinyechi94: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by immaculate1234(m): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
Myde4naija:
when you don't av those basic things here, your sense should tell you someone has to put them in place and can only be one with government fund........

Boasting about it, (accountability.)

I thought it's public funds o

98% of Nigerians are useless including this infidel I am quoting
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by immaculate1234(m): 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ivoryd1:

Isn't it part of what he must do for us to enjoy.....there isn't logic and reasoning in you guys judgment.... Are we not the nigerians that will enjoy it.......or is it the americans that will come n enjoy it.......EVEN IF HATE BUHARI, APPRECIATE THESE INFRASTRUCTURAL AND HUMAN INVESTMENT HE HAS MADE....nigerians sha

it is what he signed up sometimes I just feel that Nigerians are the worst people on Earth
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by mercyboy: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
I thought u you guys have not forgotten that he is doing those tinz nt with his money, but public fund. if you reason well you will know the reason why they both missed the debate is because they can't withstand the other intelligent guys. And those coward is what Nigeria will be running after. i pity the future of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by mercyboy: 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
I thought u you guys have not forgotten that he is doing those tinz nt with his money, but public fund. if you reason well you will know the reason why they both missed the debate, is because they can't withstand the other intelligent guys. And those coward is what Nigerians will be running after. i pity the future of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Kingspin(m): 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
This is more of a Councillor projects. There are the incentives and good policies that drive a country?
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Whazar(m): 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
I'm still waiting for a government in Nigeria that will never claim payment of salary and building of roads as achievements (when these are the normal basics of a government) please we need to reason ahead. this is 2019 for Christ sake
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by kolaaderin: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
kilokeys:
I haven't heard the presidents of the 1st world boast about roads and basic amenities.. Its no biggie.
They talk about policies. Things abstract to the Nigerian politicians.
yes because PDP left us at the ground level, basic infrastructures are seriously lacking and this present government need to so the basic before the next level.
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by integrity16(m): 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hundreddegrees:

Seriously, Nigerian politicians don't know how to campaign, you're building roads but putting the country in great debt

How much GDP did you achieve?

How many jobs did you create?

What feat did you achieve in technological advancements?

How many people did your govt lift out of poverty?

How well is the economic growth?

Nigeria really needs something different but it's quite unfortunate we are not even close to getting that yet

But he is building infrastructures na! Are infrastructures not part of factors that would influence our economic growth?

Perhaps he hasn't done enough to pacify you, that's an entirely different matter. His achievements as regards infrastructures are everywhere for all to see.

It is better to borrow to fund infrastructures, than to borrow to pay salaries.

By the time our roads are in good shape, it would improve ease of doing business in Nigeria and of course GDP would improve and influence economic growth.
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Dollabiz: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
only.a.blind.man.wont.notice that APC HAS FAILED
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Myde4naija(m): 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
@Myde4naija,jex discovered exchanging words with u aint only childish but also rustic and outlandish.keep calling black white.each to his/her own.all d best sire/madam plumber....and its 'confirmed' not confirm oga.its in d past.kindly learn simple tenses construction at least u gat a solidified brain naa!!! cheesy cheesy
lol, at least you have accept the fact that you have a dissolved brain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Darkness Looms As TCN Moves To Disconnect Defaulting Discos, Gencos / ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi / Nigerians Need Solutions Not The Cause Of Problems – saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.