Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Photos Of A Soldier Preaching With His Gun On His Neck - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of A Soldier Preaching With His Gun On His Neck (1301 Views)

Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security / Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid / FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Soldier Preaching With His Gun On His Neck by stephenduru: 10:16am On Jan 20, 2019
A soldier has been trending after he was pictured preaching to other soldiers with his gun on his neck.He was pictured quoting various verses on the bible while urging others to trust in God

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/photos-of-soldier-preaching-with-his.html

Re: Photos Of A Soldier Preaching With His Gun On His Neck by stephenduru: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2019

Re: Photos Of A Soldier Preaching With His Gun On His Neck by stephenduru: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2019

Re: Photos Of A Soldier Preaching With His Gun On His Neck by paiz: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2019
God bless our troops
But I never forget the day Army tidy me in front of my ex
I forgive una sha

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Soldier Preaching With His Gun On His Neck by ahaika23: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2019
paiz:
God bless our troops

But I never forget the day Army tidy me in front of my ex

I forgive una sha

Lol, wetin you commit
Re: Photos Of A Soldier Preaching With His Gun On His Neck by ArcFresky(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2019
They are in the battle front op... God will protect you, but you also have to be ready.

I have an M.tech in Architecture. I don't need a job, I want to join the army to fight, who can help me?
Re: Photos Of A Soldier Preaching With His Gun On His Neck by paiz: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2019
ahaika23:

Lol, wetin you commit
I was in a bus and I sighted my ex of how many years though we broke up and for like 3yrs didn't communicate so I was surprised to see her I called her name she didn't respond called her like 3 times babe lock up Na so one man for back said my friend will you mind your business I no even look back self Na him I say Oga Wetin concern u
what I heard was driver stop this bus o boy na soldier man ooh
He asked me down and asked the girl if she knows me babe said no I say Jesus He asked babe again she said no see wahala oooh
The man brush me see falling after all said and done
the soldier ordered the driver to leave me there and they drove off
since that day I fear women

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Soldier Preaching With His Gun On His Neck by Makito015(m): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2019
Watch and pray
Re: Photos Of A Soldier Preaching With His Gun On His Neck by Mystick: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2019
Soldiers are the one living the proper hard life.
Just see life.
Re: Photos Of A Soldier Preaching With His Gun On His Neck by bigwig10(m): 11:11am On Jan 20, 2019
The kinda old obsolate guns this guys carry to war no fit at all at all sha....ahah
Re: Photos Of A Soldier Preaching With His Gun On His Neck by Vulcanheph(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2019
ArcFresky:
They are in the battle front op... God will protect you, but you also have to be ready.

I have an M.tech in Architecture. I don't need a job, I want to join the army to fight, who can help me?
Guy you have an Mtech in architecture and you wanna use it to join the army.... Na wah for you ooo.
I'm still struggling to complete Btech and when I finish Completely even if they are no contracts to do I'll use my many skills architecture teaches me to many other things (we both know architecture has so much versatility).
Do please don't waste your hard earned skills on the army.
Re: Photos Of A Soldier Preaching With His Gun On His Neck by Almaiga: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2019
Our Galant Soldiers kept impressing me daily. May God continue to guide and protect them as they engage the Enemies of Nigeria.
Victory shall come.

Re: Photos Of A Soldier Preaching With His Gun On His Neck by Michelle55: 11:47am On Jan 20, 2019
paiz:

I was in a bus and I sighted my ex of how many years
though we broke up and for like 3yrs didn't communicate
so I was surprised to see her
I called her name she didn't respond
called her like 3 times babe lock up
Na so one man for back said my friend will you mind your business
I no even look back self
Na him I say Oga Wetin concern u

what I heard was driver stop this bus
o boy na soldier man ooh

He asked me down
and asked the girl if she knows me
babe said no
I say Jesus
He asked babe again
she said no
see wahala oooh

The man brush me
see falling
after all said and done

the soldier ordered the driver to leave me there
and they drove off

since that day I fear women

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Soldier Preaching With His Gun On His Neck by paiz: 11:51am On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=Michelle55 post=74939562][/quote]

No let me transfer aggression give you ooh

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Soldier Preaching With His Gun On His Neck by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lolzzzzzzz

U never see chin chom
Re: Photos Of A Soldier Preaching With His Gun On His Neck by Michelle55: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
paiz:

No let me transfer aggression give you ooh
lolzzz na me be the soldier Wey use you do combat practice ni?

Re: Photos Of A Soldier Preaching With His Gun On His Neck by chat2deen(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Padre Hour! Godbless our soldiers, amen.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Soldier Preaching With His Gun On His Neck by Feranchek(m): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
I duff my hat for him biko...!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo / 2019 Too Big To Rig, Atiku Lasted INEC Hot / Kalu Breaks Fast With Sen. Adamu, Alhaji Imam, Mukhtar, Others (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.