Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,748 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:03 AM

Ihedioha The Next Imo State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha The Next Imo State Governor (434 Views)

Why Owerri Zone Should Produce Next Imo Gov – Iwuanyanwu / Emeka Ihedioha: The Race For Atiku's Running Mate / Emeka Ihedioha: The Unknown Saint And His Several Loots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihedioha The Next Imo State Governor by Ihedioha2019: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2019
It’s been so many years of unprecedented achievements and human capacity building. I’m proud to have people who have grown while working with me and I’m committed to mentoring more.

In the past 10 years, I have not only grown in age, but have grown in spirit, strength, capacity and knowledge. All these I attained through the help of God and my people.

You too can achieve higher grounds.

Support our collective dream to #RebuildImo

Vote Emeka Ihedioha for rapid development in our dear State.

#VoteIhedioha
#VotePDP
#10YearChallenge

Re: Ihedioha The Next Imo State Governor by Ihedioha2019: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2019
I join Nigerians to honour our servicemen and women who have consistently sacrificed for the peace and security of our dear Country, Nigeria.

May God Continue to strengthen you and yours. Amen!

#ArmedForcesRemembranceDay

Re: Ihedioha The Next Imo State Governor by Ihedioha2019: 11:06am On Jan 20, 2019
On Imo Public Service, Our government shall maintain Strict observance of Public Service rules and regulations.

Under my watch, prompt payment of salaries, pensions and gratuities arrears of workers and retired Public Servants shall not be considered an achievement but a necessary thing to do.

We shall Re-introduce meritocracy in appointments and promotions in a transparent and accountable manner and fast-track take-off of the contributory pension scheme for Public Servants.

In addition, Our government shall pursue Full computerization of Imo Public Service, pursue reforms of the Criminal/Civil Administration of justice system for quicker dispensation of justice, and also restore a functional and democratic system in Local Government administration in the State.

#RebuildImo2019
#VoteIhedioha
#VotePDP

Re: Ihedioha The Next Imo State Governor by Chimaobison(m): 11:24am On Jan 20, 2019
Happy sunday sir,,, I'm very much dedicated to and joining hand with his Excellency Emeka IHEDIOHA to rebuild strongly our state Imo,,, God bless imolites, God bless our economy, God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Is An Egomaniacal Man Who Has No Business As President / What Happens To Ikoyi Gate Whistleblower? / Onnoghen: PDP Is Crying More Than The Bereaved – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.