Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Atiku: Where Are The Pictures From Lagos,Ogun and South East Zonal Pdp Campaign? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Where Are The Pictures From Lagos,Ogun and South East Zonal Pdp Campaign? (1014 Views)

NNPP North-East Zonal Secretary, Babayo Liman, Others Defect To PDP / South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) / PDP South East Zonal Congress Holds In Enugu Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: Where Are The Pictures From Lagos,Ogun and South East Zonal Pdp Campaign? by livelymatilda22: 11:57am On Jan 20, 2019
According to Pdp's presidential campaign time table..

17th of January.... Lagos
18th of January.... South East zonal rally
19th of January...... Ogun state .

Up till now, I have not found any pictures of Pdp 's campaign from these area.

Is going to America and showing up at Debate venue (despite not participating) more important than not campaigning in the above states?

Cc Amambra1stson SalamRushdie Pachukwudi44 flattino Corrinthians CilicMarin passingshot globemoney

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Where Are The Pictures From Lagos,Ogun and South East Zonal Pdp Campaign? by SalamRushdie: 11:58am On Jan 20, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Is going to America and showing up at Debate venue (despite not participating) more important than not campaigning in the above states?

Cc Amambra1stson SalamRushdie Pachukwudi44 flattino cilicmarin passingshot

Did you drink a cup of daftness this morning ? can't you remember he was in America on the days you mentioned
Re: Atiku: Where Are The Pictures From Lagos,Ogun and South East Zonal Pdp Campaign? by ashacot: 11:58am On Jan 20, 2019
IN TRUMPS TOWER

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Where Are The Pictures From Lagos,Ogun and South East Zonal Pdp Campaign? by paiz: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2019
Just because of 30k npower money you dey misbehave like this
Re: Atiku: Where Are The Pictures From Lagos,Ogun and South East Zonal Pdp Campaign? by livelymatilda22: 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Did you drink a cup of daftness this morning ? can't you remember he was in America on the days you mentioned
No....Why didn't you answer the question?

Now tell me, why have you been gulping kegs of daftness all your life?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Where Are The Pictures From Lagos,Ogun and South East Zonal Pdp Campaign? by smoke123(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Cc Amambra1stson SalamRushdie Pachukwudi44 flattino CilicMarin passingshot globemoney
i see u need a brain transplant.
Re: Atiku: Where Are The Pictures From Lagos,Ogun and South East Zonal Pdp Campaign? by mycar: 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
He doesn't have to campaign in those area to win, as saying goes, saving the best for last
Re: Atiku: Where Are The Pictures From Lagos,Ogun and South East Zonal Pdp Campaign? by livelymatilda22: 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
mycar:
He doesn't have to campaign in those area to win, as saying goes, saving the best for last
He doesn't have to campaign in Lagos, Ogun and south east to win? What are you smoking?
Re: Atiku: Where Are The Pictures From Lagos,Ogun and South East Zonal Pdp Campaign? by Stocking: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:

The fact that he was in America does not mean the rally should not hold . Oga !
Show us pictures and stop foaming in the mouth .
Osinbanjo and co have been organising numerous campaigns and gatherings without PMB
Re: Atiku: Where Are The Pictures From Lagos,Ogun and South East Zonal Pdp Campaign? by livelymatilda22: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Stocking:

The fact that he was in America does not mean the rally should not hold . Oga !
Show us pictures and stop foaming in the mouth .
Osinbanjo and co have been organising numerous campaigns and gatherings without PMB
SalamRushdie is a chronic liar that is on a #10 per post contract.....I don't know what else he can do apart from lying ooo.Na the work wey he dey do..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Where Are The Pictures From Lagos,Ogun and South East Zonal Pdp Campaign? by SalamRushdie: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
livelymatilda22:

SalamRushdie is a chronic liar that is on a #10 per post contract.....I don't know what else he can do apart from lying ooo.Na the work wey he dey do..

Small geh Zomb you dont know how to respect your seniors shei ? you 're the one being paid 10 naira to post here
Re: Atiku: Where Are The Pictures From Lagos,Ogun and South East Zonal Pdp Campaign? by livelymatilda22: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Small geh Zomb you dont know how to respect your seniors shei ? you 're the one being paid 10 naira to post here
Old man wailing zombie, how many post have you made today? make I help you multiply am by #10..

Shame no dey catch you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Where Are The Pictures From Lagos,Ogun and South East Zonal Pdp Campaign? by billante(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Op what campaign is more important for atiku than going to the US to finally kill the propaganda APC having riding on.

No state rally can measure up to what atiku gained from that trip.
Re: Atiku: Where Are The Pictures From Lagos,Ogun and South East Zonal Pdp Campaign? by TIGRITIS: 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
livelymatilda22:

That old man dey try. He makes average of 500 posts per day. 500 x 10 = 5k.
Choi, the old man is trying to make ends meet. All na hustle sha.

(1) (Reply)

Inec Suspends Collation Of Results In Kano..deputy Governor Arrested / PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun / Edo State House Of Assembly Crisis: Hon. Partrick Obahiagbon Finally Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.