Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? (44510 Views)

Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by Xisnin(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
RealBadBoy:
These should not in anyway stop us from voting out buhari & atiku.... They're recycled people with pride. Who have some sense of entitlement.... They feel we don't have say.... That we're useless

Let us vote for either Moghalu, durotoye or ezekwesili. Let power change hands this time
You seem to like failure. You are even confused about who to vote for.
Meanwhile, you can't vote out a candidate who is not in power.
Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by freshvine(f): 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari that cant grasp black man english, na oyibo man that talk through the nose him wan answer debate question?

2 Likes

Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by Gap2020(m): 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=seniormallam post=74943756]they won't let him, he cannot lie[/uquote] You want to kill person with laugh.
Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by twerkjack: 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Why are Nigerians so caught up with Buhari and Atiku? And not realizing that the other candidates esp Mr Moghalu and madam Ezekesili might be exactly what we need right now! Strong, young, brilliant, fresh minded, highly intellectual, forward thinking and modern people..... Like seriously someone check them out !! Wtf! Those two old fools couldn’t even respect the country enough to participate in the debate..... to them this is mere power tussle for two already very powerful yet power hungry people... can’t yall see THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US? Nigeria should be over this sh1t by now!

3 Likes

Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by klever18(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
I am a Buhari supporter but I think Buhari can not take Nijgeriia forward
Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by Ebonynwosu: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=femidejulius post=74940807]People like this won't ever be information minister in Nigeria.

It is the likes of Lying Muhammed that get that office. [/quote
Exactly
Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by snowball11(m): 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
One cannot but imagine the number of times the moderator (Mark Eddo) would have been asked to repeat a question asked for buhari to answer!

Gosh,.....even Kadira, the moderator of The Candidates had to asked questions twice and even thrice sometimes for buhari to comprehend! undecided
Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by IYANGBALI: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
I didn't wash the programme
Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by Skeptical20(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
He also anchors TV news hangout, UK.
Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by LegitGirl(f): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
BrutusOj:
Unfortunately majority of the electorates dont watch news, read or listen to news to know about those credible candidates. All the know is PDP and APC, let' join hands to push Buhari out and then replace Atiku in 2023 with one of those freshers above. For now, it is easier for Atiku to defeat Buhari than any of them.

This is the stark logic Nigerians have refused to accept. For now, ONLY Atiku can oust Buhari, so let's support him.

1 Like

Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by zoedew: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
RealBadBoy:
These should not in anyway stop us from voting out buhari & atiku.... They're recycled people with pride. Who have some sense of entitlement.... They feel we don't have say.... That we're useless

Let us vote for either Moghalu, durotoye or ezekwesili. Let power change hands this time

But seriously, even where two concede the candidacy to one it is doubtful that the electorate who are largely illiterate and uninterested in using their votes correctly will vote the fellow into office as President!
Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by deepwater(f): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
OKUCHI11:
...I didn't watch the show... but this your comment is encouraging me to download it...

please do, u really need to hear kingsly moghalu speak

1 Like

Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by deepwater(f): 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

Bro u need to, all the 3 candidates were purely brilliant answering each question direct as it should be no time run in circles and not excluding the moderator (mark) no light but runinig generator wasn't a wasteful venture at a point I nearly forgot we had some other two candidates that think themselves something I Cn't comprehend a talk for another day....

I just hope 70% of Nigerians can viewcand analyze this debate.

did u noticed emmanuella's question was not rightfully answered ?
Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
NTA is now becoming biased
Especially during elections. I now hate the network news.
Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by Stocking: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
MatthAnn:
NTA is now becoming biased
Especially during elections. I now hate the network news.
Sharrap .
NTA is not biased

1 Like

Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
deepwater:

did u noticed emmanuella's question was not rightfully answered ?

wasn't really focus during that her question, was attending to something else, but no matter what they all did well
Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by Stocking: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
BrutusOj:
Unfortunately majority of the electorates dont watch news, read or listen to news to know about those credible candidates. All they know is PDP and APC, let' join hands to push Buhari out and then replace Atiku in 2023 with one of those freshers above. For now, it is easier for Atiku to defeat Buhari than any of them.
Sharrap
Atiku is going nowhere!

1 Like

Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Stocking:

Sharrap .
NTA is not biased
Really? Mr correction. Do you even watch NTA programs? Because they are only based on one political party according to what I have seen.
What have you got to say about that?
Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by Stocking: 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
MatthAnn:

Really? Mr correction. Do you even watch NTA programs? Because they are only based on one political party according to what I have seen.
What have you got to say about that?
It’s a national television. And the ruling party will always influence it till kingdom come .Go find somewhere sit sir/ma
Tvc does the same .
At least they’re not painting other political parties bad

1 Like

Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by sucess001(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
why cant people like this or victor oladokun be our information or foreign affairs minister?
Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Stocking:

It’s a national television. And the ruling party will always influence it till kingdom come .Go find somewhere sit sir/ma
Tvc does the same .
At least they’re not painting other political parties bad
OK find me somewhere to sit
And thanks for the correction.
Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by Burgerlomo: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
femidejulius:
People like this won't ever be information minister in Nigeria.

It is the likes of Lying Muhammed that get that office.

U mean dis nigga cool

Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by Neddyogu(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
RealBadBoy:

No. I detest buhari to the core. The man is too old. I would prefer atiku than Buhari. Atiku is far younger but buhari is Pale, scrawny and lacks comprehension. Imho, buhari is the worst

And how old do u think Atiku is?

1 Like

Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by Ehisod(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
samisj4real:
Is this news worthy?

Very much so.
Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by Naijazure: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
He is just za bomb...loved his packaging.

As in ehn hin for just kill baba if to say APC bin show face for that debate!
Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by magzey: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Who Debate Epp for Africa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by Casmario2019: 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
It was really nice watching the program. I can't vote for anyone who has no regard for his people. We are tired of APC and PDP. Power must change hand this time around. I wish MOGHALU, EZEKWESILI and DUROTOYE can unite to push out those old men

2 Likes

Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by imam07: 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
exlinkleads:
Nigerians were greeted with unfamiliar face yesterday, Saturday 19th January, 2019 as 2019 Presidential Debate took place in Transcorp Hiltop, FCT Abuja which not surprising though, President Buhari of the ruling APC and Presidential aspirant of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar boycotted.

The unfamiliar face is the anchor of the presidential debate. He is Mark Eddo!

According to his bio, he is an international journalist and CEO of Mark Eddo Media Ltd. Mark is the son of a Nigerian engineer and a British nurse and according to reports, he grew up in both Lagos and London.

Between 2006 and 2009 Mark was the Senior Correspondent Business and Economics for ITV News in London. On most week nights Mark joined Sir Trevor Macdonald on the News at Ten and kept ITV’s 5 million regular viewers informed on all the major business stories.

Before ITN, Mark spent 4 years working as a presenter and reporter at the BBC in London. He regularly hosted ‘World Business Report’ on BBC World. Mark provided BBC reports from Asia, South Africa, the USA and the Middle East. Until March 2012, he continued to work for the BBC as the roving reporter for BBC World’s Africa Business Report. Mark has also reported for Al Jazeera, CNBC, MSNBC, NBC in San Francisco and The Wall Street Journal TV in New York.

Mark is a respected public speaker who has moderated many major international business events such as the United Nations Habitat conference in Naples and Kigali and Economist Magazine Conferences in Abuja, Lagos and Addis Ababa.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2019/01/nigeria-presidential-debate-anchor-mark.html?m=1

Hope the guy is not a cia agent.make he no con poison our candidates through hand shake. No wonder Buhari and atiku no come.

1 Like

Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by oluwasegun007(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
At first, I thought it was Nnandi kanu...

I was like, thats why baba did not turn up.
Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by suremanpatriot: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
This how people excel when they are committed to hard work abroad
Re: Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? by iLUMeN8(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
OKUCHI11:
...I didn't watch the show... but this your comment is encouraging me to download it...

you should...it was worth my time as well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Tribunal: Real Reasons Atiku Wasn’t Declared Winner Of Election / Military Jets Bombard Bello Turji’s Residence At Zamfara Forest, Scores Killed / Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.