Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / . (899 Views)

Please Any Developer/ Programmer In Benin City / In Need Of An Android Developer (programmer ) / A Web Developer/programmer And Web Designer Needed In Enugu Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by WebSurfer(m): 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Re: . by Bizmagnet: 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
Contact me if you're prepared for the project.
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Contact me if you're prepared for the project.
100% prepared..looking into demos and similar projects
Re: . by mcqwerty(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
I have created an information wiki similar to what you need. It also has a directory listing for business and a blog.

If you need my services, I can send you the link if you want. You can send an email to adsstudios5@gmail.com for more inquiries.
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
mcqwerty:
I have created an information wiki similar to what you need. It also has a directory listing for business and a blog.

If you need my services, I can send you the link if you want. You can send an email to adsstudios5@gmail.com for more inquiries.
please send links/message
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Job contracted

(1) (Reply)

I.. / I Want To Learn Web Development, How Do I Start? / ....... my

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.