Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter (52317 Views)

Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae / Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) / Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by dominique(f): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
KelvinCX:
Now we've seen their real color through their kid

She's mixed race so it's the fathers real colour that has been exposed

3 Likes

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
NAIRALAND IS HOME OF HATRED, THEY WILL JUST HATE YOU FOR NO REASON, NO WONDER NIGERIA IS THE POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD ...... IT IS KARMA ... NOT THE GOVERNMENT

2 Likes

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
All these yeye people on Nairaland have forgotten that they are not perfect........ And whether you like it or not she is still living a better life than many, She is celebrating her birthday and you are channeling or these hatred toward her, But again when you never make it in Life or something bad happen to you before you celebrate your own birthday then you blame God. Happy Birthday Great Queen

1 Like

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by cluemax: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
MCMXCVIII:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Oga, Weldon sah!!
You no attend awa last meeting.

Went to Google...You know we passed the bill that WhatsApp should do free basic.....So that's what u went to UK for
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by KanwuliaExtra: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Satan66:

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

CaptainGOOD:

Anwuli Baby come nau make I put my own wink

Haba! Why the “painment”? wink

Na by force to marry? grin
Women are getting wiser and boys like you are whining? grin
Pele o!
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by MCMXCVIII(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
cluemax:

Went to Google...You know we passed the bill that WhatsApp should do free basic.....So that's what u went to UK for
Heheheheheheeee
Was it successful?
The members are saying they still want Facebook to allow us view images this year.
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by cluemax: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
MCMXCVIII:

Heheheheheheeee
Was it successful?
The members are saying they still want Facebook to allow us view images this year.

Its a No go Area
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
softwerk:
cry

This is undoubtably unadulterated stupidity..... cry

And to think that I used to respect this lady?!

Q: Madam who are you?

A: Teckno's baby mama cry
yur opinion can neva matter in her life focus yur energy on the general election
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by CaptainGOOD: 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Haba! Why the “painment”? wink

Na by force to marry? grin
Women are getting wiser and boys like you are whining? grin
Pele o!

Make I put my own abeg tongue
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by DavidEsq(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
MCMXCVIII:
shocked
This wan exchanged her 'singer' status for the 'baby mama' title. She ditched her career spotlight to become a 21st century.........

*It is not me that will say rubbish on Sunday!!*

Signed,
Chairman, The Freebasics Association Of Nigeria (FAN)
Spotlight ko, torchlight ni! She never had a career in the first place.
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by MCMXCVIII(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
cluemax:

Its a No go Area
Na wa oo!
Mark sef
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by MCMXCVIII(m): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
DavidEsq:

Spotlight ko, torchlight ni! She never had a career in the first place.
Haaaaaanhaaaaaaan
But she had small small hit songs na
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by DavidEsq(m): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
MCMXCVIII:
Haaaaaanhaaaaaaan
But she had small small hit songs na
Hit ko! Fire ni! Who dash monkey banana?
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by MCMXCVIII(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
DavidEsq:

Hit ko! Fire ni! Who dash monkey banana?
cry cry cry
Hmmmmmm let us just leave her to baby sit her pikin
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
That’s exactly what I was wondering. Lmaooo
ShawttySoFyne:
Light parents.... Dark kid..hmm
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by chineloSA(f): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
The baby kiss kiss

God bless me with one this year.

1 Like

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by chineloSA(f): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
Saffi:
That’s exactly what I was wondering. Lmaooo

My parents are light skinned and I am dark skinned. Not completely black but brown.

It's very common. Dominant and recessive genes.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
I see
chineloSA:

My parents are light skinned and I am dark skinned. Not completely black but brown.

It's very common. Dominant and recessive genes.
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by banio: 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
KelvinCX:
Now we've seen their real color through their kid

The internet has a million and one eyes. Every detail is noticed.
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by mozona(m): 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
nice choose of words, " the skye seem to be the limit now she is on my hib" nice pix though
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by D1zion: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tekno is fair & the Lola too is fair why is the baby not fair.she's supposed to be fairer than both tekno & the Lola, being an infant.there's a mixed up somewhere then.either, the tekno is bleaching or the Lola is.cos the baby supposed be oyinbo or albino.
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by influenz: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
texazzpete:

You got a lot of nerve saying this after what happened yesterday when your candidate was too scared to debate with the younger firebrands.
I don't mean any disrespect, but you don't ask a super-power to enter into the arena with a third world country. It doesn't matter how much puffing and huffing comes out of the third world, we know that it is theatrics and for the cameras alone. Of course the audience will clap and hail and all of that. But we know the real deal.

Super-powers don't like to mess around, they know that perception matters. They have to be seen to be powerful. They must meet might for might, power for power. They cannot afford to relinquish their super-power status.

So let's be realistic and serious. Asking Atiku to debate with the newcomers is to make a nonsense of the presidential race. Like it or not, Buhari and Atiku are the super powers in this race.

Atiku has no business with the other contenders. This race is squarely between Buhari and Atiku and who has better intentions.

The organisers of the debate are the jokers. They made a nonsense of that platform and the opportunity. They have no credibility for even excluding many other contenders.

Once Buhari wasn't going to show up they should have cancelled the debate.

Atiku took the right decision in my opinion.
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by SkinnyNigga: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ayoswit:
I just love babies kiss
lets make one.. Hit me up
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by COOL10(m): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nathdoug:
the child reflect the true color of the mom
Techno is naturally fair from day one

Lola Rae is actually a half cast.
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by RighteousI: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
teelord1:

please she gave birth to a baby, doesn't make her less of a woman or make her less of what she is, a woman can choose to birth a child irrespective of her marital status..So as a man, it doesn't make them less of themselves. Be guided

but a single dad is not a liability as single women like and will easily marry a single dad. but a single mom and for that matter a hipop baby mama is a liability that no man wants to marry.

why are these girls allowing themselves to get knocked up by these thugs? the same situation applies to Anna Banner that allowed herself to get impregnated by flavour.

they turn themselves from the next big star to baby mamas.
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nathdoug:
The child reflects the true color of Tecno ( or may be a side guy). Lola Rae is mixed race.
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Kumadami: 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
softwerk:
cry
This is undoubtably unadulterated stupidity..... cry
And to think that I used to respect this lady?!
Q: Madam who are you?
A: Teckno's baby mama cry
what created you and gave birth to you?
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by okwabayi(m): 6:59am On Jan 21, 2019
She looks nice in pictures but is no different from a sickler in reality. I salute Tekno for impregnating her because seeding her is far from my thoughts whenever I see her.
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by MiaB(f): 11:31am On Jan 21, 2019
Nathdoug:
dominique:

She's mixed race so it's the fathers real colour that has been exposed
Nathdoug:
how about this
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by gwama: 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
MiaB:
Bleaching

Just as a person with a black complexion can give birth to an albino or a light skin baby. In this case, you will say that the mother used whitening creams on her baby?
. cool cool
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by gwama: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
Light parents.... Dark kid..hmm

Just as a person with a black complexion can give birth to an albino or a clear baby skin. In this case, you will say that the mother used whitening creams on her baby
? cool cool
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by gwama: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
D1zion:
Tekno is fair & the Lola too is fair why is the baby not fair.she's supposed to be fairer than both tekno & the Lola, being an infant.there's a mixed up somewhere then.either, the tekno is bleaching or the Lola is.cos the baby supposed be oyinbo or albino.

This shows that you have no concept of genetics. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At An Event (Photos) / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.