Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Advise Needed:msc In Toxicology And Environmental Biochemistry - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advise Needed:msc In Toxicology And Environmental Biochemistry (709 Views)

620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise / Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed:msc In Toxicology And Environmental Biochemistry by oluwatobi01(m): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hello frnds,I'm a graduate of biochemistry (2nd class upper division) frm AAUA though still awaiting service. Would like to develop a career in Toxicology and Environmental Biochemistry...
Guys in the house,what are the job opportunities for pple in dis field and kindly list federal/state universities in Nigeria that offer this course at Master level including tuition fees. I just enroll for HSE hope am in the right track... For more information, u can feel free to reach me on 07083270199 or email alashetobi10@gmail.com
Don't wanna go into lecturing jare,itz not encouraging....Please help a broda and Thanks in Anticipation... Cheers...
Re: Advise Needed:msc In Toxicology And Environmental Biochemistry by oluwatobi01(m): 6:01am On Jan 23, 2019
oluwatobi01:
Hello frnds,I'm a graduate of biochemistry (2nd class upper division) frm AAUA though still awaiting service. Would like to develop a career in Toxicology and Environmental Biochemistry...
Guys in the house,what are the job opportunities for pple in dis field and kindly list federal/state universities in Nigeria that offer this course at Master level including tuition fees. I just enroll for HSE hope am in the right track... For more information, u can feel free to reach me on 07083270199 or email alashetobi10@gmail.com
Don't wanna go into lecturing jare,itz not encouraging....Please help a broda and Thanks in Anticipation... Cheers...

Someone should comment on dis post asap,I need to b enlightened!..
Re: Advise Needed:msc In Toxicology And Environmental Biochemistry by oluwatobi01(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
oluwatobi01:

plz comment on the post above,its taken longer than expected..
Re: Advise Needed:msc In Toxicology And Environmental Biochemistry by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
It's Nice from what I heard
Re: Advise Needed:msc In Toxicology And Environmental Biochemistry by Focusmind: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
You have 2.1. Source for scholarship overseas. Honestly, the chances of you getting employed in this discipline in Nigeria is remote. The country is not developed and the productive capacity of Nigeria is seriously hindered.

If you finish this type of course overseas, you will be in hot demand. There are bodies dedicated to environmental sustainability, multibillion dollar companies, government and united nations agencies, research institutions and agric sectors that could absorb you. But certainly, not in Nigeria.

The course is also within the STEM categories and there would be organizations committed to funding your research.

Aim towards furthering your studies abroad if you could afford it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help I Am In Debt!!!! / Wow Finally Started My Graphics Design Please Rate My Work Fams / Mcse Or Ccnp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.