Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Close Ranks And Work For Pdp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Close Ranks And Work For Pdp (15620 Views)

Exclusive- US Asked Buruji Kashamu To Provide Evidence On 9/11 Attacks / Kashamu To Supporters: Let’s Work With Adebutu’s Group / Obasanjo Storms Adebutu Governorship Rally In Ogun, Jubilations In Ogun PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Close Ranks And Work For Pdp by Igbokid: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
fredoooooo:
Esho jinadu ti foje jewon ni pdp

Sai Apc sai baba Buhari
That man nah pure street
Re: Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Close Ranks And Work For Pdp by blowjob: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
PARTY OF CHEATS, LOOTERS AND COWARDS. grin grin.. CLOSIN WHICH RANK... grin grin...LOOOSERS

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Close Ranks And Work For Pdp by SEEDORF441(m): 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Vote wisely

Re: Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Close Ranks And Work For Pdp by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin
Re: Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Close Ranks And Work For Pdp by Omeokachie: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Well said
Re: Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Close Ranks And Work For Pdp by atiku4President(m): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Nobody should take this criminal serious o

Nigeria sai baba Buhari

Next level na him we want
May you have the next level of all that Buhari has brought to Nigeria. May you have them all.
Re: Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Close Ranks And Work For Pdp by kernel001: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Nigeria sai baba Buhari

Please... Can you define the word Dementia?
Re: Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Close Ranks And Work For Pdp by influenz: 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
If your candidate is falling down on the podium,
What do you do?
You Atikulate

When your candidate can't differentiate between Presidential, Senatorial and 'Guvernatorial' candidate,
What do you do?
You Atikulate

When your candidate is so scared of appearing for a debate,
What do you do?
You Atikulate.

If you want to grow Nigeria again,
What do you do?...
You Atikulate.
Re: Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Close Ranks And Work For Pdp by Olavic7(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
Atikulated already
Re: Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Close Ranks And Work For Pdp by 1Dray(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Nigeria sai baba Buhari

I guess it's only your aged Sai Baba that is not a criminal.
Re: Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Close Ranks And Work For Pdp by abdulazeez1002(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
1Dray:

I guess it's only your aged Sai Baba that is not a criminal.
yes of course
Re: Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Close Ranks And Work For Pdp by Shegzy8(m): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Guys I'm really in need of help..I've got some pressing issues I have to attend to and its so urgent...i'm really in need...I reside in osun state...I really need opportunities to raise this money and I am ready to work for it...please if you live in osun or around you can call me...if you have any way you can help, or opportunities in which I can use to raise it before February 5th...I got laid off at work and no means or source of livelihood.... Its life and death...its an emergency please...08108669224
Re: Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Close Ranks And Work For Pdp by Kwesiblaze22(m): 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ay77:

You lack manners!!

You can't even spell House correctly
You that can spell everything.. Oya spell Buhari for us.... MR SPELLER
Re: Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Close Ranks And Work For Pdp by Olulinks(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
Airforce31:
Buruji Kashamu reuniting with Adebutu is a sign of things to come. Ogun state will be OBIdiently ATIKUlated
Where are they uniting? Kashamu is working for the APC. He is a clock in PDP progress in Ogun State. He has issue with the NDLEA and of he refuses to play the game well NDLEA will go after him again. APC needs him to keep PDP busy and distracted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi / Central Bank Releases Names Of Debtors To Stressed Banks / Nigeria's World Trade Centre To Open In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.