Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) (50707 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Promismike(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
O
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by seanfer(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
OBJ is the true Definition of Agbaya.. We all remember in 2007 how The Election went, As a sitting President that time OBJ told the whole world that the election was a Do or Die affair several times... It’s good that this is the first time He will be supporting a losing candidate, He should start living with the fact that He is in the past now..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Mariangeles(f): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
If anybody should talk , should it be him ??

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Hazardinho: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lol. Obasanjo talking about rigging elections?

Man conducted the worst election ever in the history of this country.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by idowuswap: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
to hell with ipaf.ipad i pog ipig.for supporting BUHARI.to rig incoming.election.betrayers .cowards.OJUKWU GO HIDE WHEN HE SEE WAR..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Racoon(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
It's crystal clear to all discerning & reasonable Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Seetto: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obasanjo the chief rigger, is also talking , only in Nigeria arm robber will be advising you not to steal.

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
A presidential candidate who want to seek re-election and refused to attend a debate in other to list his achievements and convince the electorates why he should be re-elected has a dangerous motive.
Even the 2015 election was rigged by jega to favour his northern brother.There were manual and underage voting for his favour.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Emeritus153: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
No third term for you sir, you better go and rest in peace!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by idowuswap: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
idowuswap:
to hell with ipaf.ipad i pog ipig.for supporting BUHARI.to rig incoming.election.betrayers .cowards.OJUKWU GO HIDE WHEN HE SEE WAR..
ipig ate cowardsss

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin

Shots fired. House of Cards in Nigeria cool

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
That is the only way a lifeless dunce with DEMENTIA can win.

CABAL AT WORK! DO NOT DISTURB. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by boxypane(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obj has been a disappointment to this nation. No be everybody dey rig the way he did for 12 years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by adem30: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Same way Obasanjo told us Jonathan was training snippers against 2015 election.

We are wiser now, nobody takes baba serious again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by emerged01(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
This man should go and rest. You have caused enough damage already.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by PHILipu1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obasanjo knows that he is already on the losing side this time and that is why he is crying

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Mankosi: 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Too long
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by BabaO2: 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Who will read the comments and worries of an ugly criminal from Ogun State. Obviously, Obasanjo is sore afraid and nervous.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by smoke123(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
# BUHARI MUST GO !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Myde4naija(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
bedspread:
Whose tries to rig Directly or Indirectly will drop dead even b4 The Elections
amen and I'm so sure is not buhari

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by influenz: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
If your candidate is falling down on the podium,
What do you do?
You Atikulate

When your candidate can't differentiate between Presidential, Senatorial and 'Guvernatorial' candidate,
What do you do?
You Atikulate

When your candidate is so scared of appearing for a debate,
What do you do?
You Atikulate.

If you want to grow Nigeria again,
What do you do?...
You Atikulate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obasanjo got it wrong by saying or writing that PVC details is a prerequisite for tradermoni, I believed, if he had done his investigation thoroughly, he ought to have known that only your phone number, picture and other personal information are needed.
Buhari is not like Jonathan.
Buhari is a movement on his own.
4+4 is certain God Willing.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
I Want To Comment But To Read That EPISTLE Of Apostle Chief Olusegun Obasanjo To The People Of Nigeria Is The Problem, I Don't Know What To Do
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by seanfer(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
PHILipu1:
Obasanjo knows that he is already on the losing side this time and that is why he is crying

Same thing I wrote in my comment... OBJ is supporting a loser for the first time.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
Baba now on the offensive. Let's see if he's able to influence things as before. Interesting days ahead
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by faaz24: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari is seeking for a second term in office and Nigerians have got the right to either accept or reject him .

OBJ that tried to go for a third term has got no right what so ever to lord it on us as to whom to vote or not, he even called himself a democrat....
I can't laff

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by bigfish3k: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
CilicMarin:
[b]Coming from the same man, who appointed Maurice Iwu as INEC Chairman, who in inturn supervised the most fraudulent election ever known to mankind...

Obasanjo is frustrated senile dictator, who thought, he could sway voters against Buhari, because he refused to open the treasury for Obasanjo's friend to loot.

Consequently, having seen the way majority of Nigerians are responding to the Next Level message being preached by Buhari in few states he has visited like Akwaibom, Bauchi, Kaduna, Kogi, Delta, Niger, Edo and Plateu States, the old paranoid useless man smelt defeat for his discredited preferred Candidate who he laboured and paid millions of dollars to get American visa for, the idiotic man has resorted to throwing wild, Unverified and panic stricken accusations like a rain beaten wolf...

Sorry, Obasanjo, in Buhari;
You will be retired.
You will be curbed.
You will be relegated.
Your ego will be bruised..
Your rendered a useless owu man..

May God Bless President Muhammadu Buhari...

Onto the Next Level, We Are Heading To!

Nigerians Sai Baba![/b]

“Tell us why a sane mind will love

Dementia

Senile fragility for a rigorous job

Poor cognitive ability

If you are an employer, will you employ a candidate with such traits?” …. konki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by SalamRushdie: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
grin Even Obj is now a patroitic Nigerians advising INEC against Rigging.

I stand with Moghalu grin

just say you stand with Buhari let's all know because this Moghalu might not win even his own polling booth

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by dockokwus: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
It's quite obvious just that Obasanjo now saying it will now make the international community,particularly the US and UK to take note and issue strong warning to the government.
Buhari is not ready to accept defeat and this election may indeed bring up that crisis many have predicted would lead to the breakup of Nigeria.
I have said it severally,Buhari is a very divisive force and his deciding to run again is a panacea for crisis,whether he wins or loses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Greatzeus(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Just like the way you rigged elections during your tenure right? Those with scanty crowd at rallies accusing those with mammoth crowd of trying to rig,I don't get it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night / March 28th Election: Identify The Ballot Boxes - Pix / Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.