Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) (50706 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Basher8583: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
Valerie47:
God of Shiloh will not let him win after rigging it.

Exactly why he will win.. Your god of shiloh is fake and needs money everytime. No power in you god of shiloh
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by influenz: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
Moukandjo:

@bolded, try get small shame na! grin Your MCM literally pulled a dumb stunt for his daft sycophants to swallow as usual! He arrived at the debate venue & left using Buhari's absence as an excuse when the shameless international thief already knew beforehand that Buhari wasn't going to be debating! grin grin

By the way, if your candidate is unintelligent & daft enough to put a condolence phone call through to a slain soldier's wife only to find out days later that he was actually speaking to the wife's sister,
What do you do?I don't mean any disrespect, but you don't ask a super-power to enter into the arena with a third world country. It doesn't matter how much puffing and huffing comes out of the third world, we know that it is theatrics and for the cameras alone. Of course the audience will clap and hail and all of that. But we know the real deal.

Super-powers don't like to mess around, they know that perception matters. They have to be seen to be powerful. They must meet might for might, power for power. They cannot afford to relinquish their super-power status.

So let's be realistic and serious. Asking Atiku to debate with the newcomers is to make a nonsense of the presidential race. Like it or not, Buhari and Atiku are the super powers in this race.

Atiku has no business with the other contenders. This race is squarely between Buhari and Atiku and who has better intentions.

The organisers of the debate are the jokers. They made a nonsense of that platform and the opportunity. They have no credibility for even excluding many other contenders.

Once Buhari wasn't going to show up they should have cancelled the debate.

Atiku took the right decision in my opinion.
ou move on to the Next Level! grin grin
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Basher8583: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Obasanjo doesnt raise false alarm. This shows the plot by APC to rig is real. By the power of Amadioha, the dog and the baboon will be soaked in blood if Buhari rigs
Olodo....Amadioha's coverage no reach north. Him power dey irelevant there. Call am for you ipob miscreants
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Guide777(m): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obasanjo has finally unleashed his lethal epistle . It felled Jonathan, it once handicapped Atiku and its gonna crush PMB.
Who said he has only one PVC and he can't do anything?
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Pat4321: 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari has looted already
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by lexy2014: 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
CilicMarin:
Coming from the same man, who appointed Maurice Iwu as INEC Chairman, who in inturn supervised the most fraudulent election ever known to mankind...

Obasanjo is a frustrated senile dictator, who thought, he could sway voters against Buhari, because he refused to open the treasury for Obasanjo's friends and concubines to loot.

Consequently, having seen the way majority of Nigerians are responding to the Next Level message being preached by Buhari in few states he has visited like Akwaibom, Bauchi, Kaduna, Kogi, Delta, Niger, Edo and Plateu States, the old paranoid useless man smelt defeat for his discredited preferred Candidate who he laboured and paid millions of dollars to get American visa for, the idiotic man has resorted to throwing wild, Unverified and panic stricken accusations like a rain beaten wolf...

Sorry, Obasanjo, in Buhari;
You will be retired.
You will be curbed.
You will be relegated.
Your ego will be bruised..
You will be rendered a useless owu man..

May God Bless President Muhammadu Buhari...

Onto the Next Level, We Are Heading To!

Nigerians Sai Baba!

Who did Atiku pay millions of dollars to in order to obtain American visa?
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by lexy2014: 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Moukandjo:

@bolded, try get small shame na! grin Your MCM literally pulled a dumb stunt for his daft sycophants to swallow as usual! He arrived at the debate venue & left using Buhari's absence as an excuse when the shameless international thief already knew beforehand that Buhari wasn't going to be debating! grin grin

By the way, if [b]your candidate is unintelligent & daft [/b]enough to put a condolence phone call through to a slain soldier's wife only to find out days later that he was actually speaking to the wife's sister,
What do you do?
You move on to the Next Level! grin grin
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 21, 2019
God bless u OBJ, Buhari back to Daura (BBOD)
#atikulate 2019..vote pdp,vote power
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by dsenator: 1:27am On Jan 21, 2019
Thats no news that APC as a party will be planning to rig next month"s election but we equally know without Obasanjo telling us that PDP as a party is equally strategizing to do the same.
Nigerians should wake up from their slumber and tell these destiny killers that constitute these demonic parties that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:53am On Jan 21, 2019
CilicMarin:
Coming from the same man, who appointed Maurice Iwu as INEC Chairman, who in inturn supervised the most fraudulent election ever known to mankind...

Obasanjo is a frustrated senile dictator, who thought, he could sway voters against Buhari, because he refused to open the treasury for Obasanjo's friends and concubines to loot.

Consequently, having seen the way majority of Nigerians are responding to the Next Level message being preached by Buhari in few states he has visited like Akwaibom, Bauchi, Kaduna, Kogi, Delta, Niger, Edo and Plateu States, the old paranoid useless man smelt defeat for his discredited preferred Candidate who he laboured and paid millions of dollars to get American visa for, the idiotic man has resorted to throwing wild, Unverified and panic stricken accusations like a rain beaten wolf...

You will be retired.
You will be curbed.
You will be relegated.

Nigerians Sai Baba!

Did you read this part:

"Maybe I should remind those who are using probe as a threat that I have been probed four times by EFCC, ICPC, House of Representatives and the Senate and Buhari has access to reports of these probes. But I have also challenged Buhari and the criminals around him to set up a probe on the same allegations and I will face such probe in public.

Ask yourself this simple question:

Why is Obansanjo, Atiku and Saraki still going about freely? After all, neither Obansajo nor Atiku are presently enjoying immunity to prevent arrest, I thought APC keeps ringing it to ours ears on daily basis that both of them are corrupt and are thieves.

APC have access to arrest and prosecute them but CANNOT...why? Is this not their government?

Buhari promised to fight corruption but he CANNOT arrest and prosecute them...why?

The simple answer is that Obansanjo, Atiku and Saraki are NOT corrupt since APC and Buhari CAMNOT find ANY evidence to arrest and prosecute them.

COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON, DONT BE DECEIVED BY BUHARI'S ANTI-CORRUPTION CHARADE.

USE YOUR GOD GIVEN BRAIN.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:37am On Jan 21, 2019
tell your boys in the uniform to be ready to really serve their fatherland . not being killing and the authority will hide it as if na fowl that was killed
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by IbrahimDamola: 4:25am On Jan 21, 2019
God bless OBJ for saying the truth. Dumbohari must be booted out at all cost. Even if it means poisoning him before the election that he wants to rig.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Moukandjo: 6:44am On Jan 21, 2019
lexy2014:

My neutral friend, how far na? grin grin
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by moigem: 7:52am On Jan 21, 2019
Kettle.... Pot
They are the same. This seems like a whine though
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Nigerdailytimes: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2019
IYANGBALI:
Only a fool does not know this, even my six years cousin knows it
www.nigeriadailytimes.com
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by afroxyz: 10:14am On Jan 21, 2019
festacman:
I am not sure Olusegun Obasanjo wrote this piece. His write-ups are usually a classic display of arrogance and defiance. But the tone of this long lamentation is largely subdued with litany of helpless whine and whinge.

I don't know ... but if Obasanjo wrote this then it means he has seen clear signs his candidate might lose the February 2019 presidential election.

Then my friend, you don't know who Obasanjo is and the clout he has in the international community
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by RexTramadol1: 10:38am On Jan 21, 2019
DrGoodman:
I see them arresting Obasanjo on some trumped up charges and dealing with him till he shuts up. It might be too late to cry for the SW. Tinubu has sold them off to the highest bidders.

No, they can't arrest him
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by festacman(m): 10:55am On Jan 21, 2019
afroxyz:

Then my friend, you don't know who Obasanjo is and the clout he has in the international community
There is an end to every story. For every kingdom that rises another falls. Obasanjo is a mere mortal though terribly egotistical.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by jeraw: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
The events of last week sums up, what in my opinion, is the very reason why Atiku/PDP can't win next month's Presidential election.

PDP never learns!

For a party that was in control at the centre for 16 of the almost 20 years of our recent democratic experience, it is befuddling how they fail to seize opportunities presented to them.

Instead of capitalizing on the twin opportunities presented by APC in President Mohammadu Buhari's no-show (even though he was bodily present) at last week's town hall meeting program (The Candidates) and his gaffe at APC's election campaign stop in Warri, Delta State, they just had to spoil it by sneaking into our consciousness Atiku's Pyrrhic entry into America.

In so doing, they lost the opportunity to sweat the APC over PMB's psychical display in both events.

And the week couldn't have ended for them more badly by Atiku showing up at Saturday's night Presidential Election Debate and putting up a no-show for the farcical reason that PMB wasn't there!

Meanwhile, on the plus side, the debate without both frontrunners (APC and PDP Presidential candidates), in next month's Presidential election, was a display of some of the panache, beauty and brilliance (in terms of minds) Nigerians are known for.

Oby Ezekwesili, Kingsley Muoghalu and Fela Durotoye won't win next month's Presidential election.

Combined, they won't even muster half of the votes of the one that will win next month's Presidential election, but its good to just fantasize, even for a moment, the future possibility of Nigeria producing a leader not shackled with perceived cerebral disabilities or encumbered with villiany/corruption.

If nothing else, for me that was the take home from last Saturday's Presidential Election Debate, a Debate which, for all intent and purpose, is meaningless as far as the outcome of next month's Presidential election goes.

Dazzol!
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by nigerianoakman: 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lers focus on the message and leave out the messenger.

The message has that there is a grand plot to subvert our votes..let us double our vigilance and contribute out various quota wherewe are to ensure that the will of the people prevails

...and to those who are accusing OBJ of similar atrocities , two things , one is "no smoke without fire" and secondly " out of the gang of generals a Judas has arisen"

Let's pay attention to his allegations and play our part in ensuring that we select who we want as our leader.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by mytym(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2019
Valerie47:
God of Shiloh will not let him win after rigging it.

Just like they rigged their way to 2nd position in Osun, in order to conjure a rerun.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
CilicMarin:

You will be retired.
You will be curbed.
You will be relegated.

Nigerians Sai Baba!

You call your elder "useless"? Eh Ogbonna.

BTW, after February, you will know if Obasanjo is useless or not
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) by Kendumazy(m): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
nigerianoakman:
Lers focus on the message and leave out the messenger.

The message has that there is a grand plot to subvert our votes..let us double our vigilance and contribute out various quota wherewe are to ensure that the will of the people prevails

...and to those who are accusing OBJ of similar atrocities , two things , one is "no smoke without fire" and secondly " out of the gang of generals a Judas has arisen"

Let's pay attention to his allegations and play our part in ensuring that we select who we want as our leader.

HI, I got your PM. Sorry, I don't have access to the email attached to this account anymore. Kindly reach me on whatsapp/ call 09090287555

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night / March 28th Election: Identify The Ballot Boxes - Pix / Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.