Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) (4116 Views)

Popular Music Artiste Deewonee And Concrete Music Crew Stabbed In A Club-- Pix / The True Story: D'banj And P-sqaure Are Not Members Of Illuminati:(pix Inside) / Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by SSaemoenl(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Since the picture is real, why don't you post the site in which the news leaked out from
http://mediatakeout.com/42857/blowin_money_fast_rapper_akon_photod_at_an_atlanta_gentlemans_club____and_he_tricked_off_600_on_some_red_bone_skripper____in_just_a_few_seconds_parental_discretion.html

Mama, We need to talk in close doors. very necessary please dont fail. angry sad
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by puskin: 1:01am On Aug 18, 2010
Kunbee:

. . . . . . can u give it a rest undecided

. . . . .if the money asks me to. . . I will grin grin grin
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Outstrip(f): 3:46am On Aug 18, 2010
disgusting animals
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by cescjay(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2010
thats 1 dollar bill 4 crying out load.he probably spent abt $500 dat nite.a comfortable working class guy can spend that or more in a nite club 4 a nite,so its not a big deal.
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by philip0906(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2010
cescjay:

thats 1 dollar bill 4 crying out load.he probably spent abt $500 dat nite.a comfortable working class guy can spend that or more in a nite club 4 a nite,so its not a big deal.
meaning Akon is just like ur next door neighbour? undecided
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by cescjay(m): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2010
philip0906:

meaning Akon is just like your next door neighbour? undecided
in this situation yes.
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Dolemite(f): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2010
OMO IBO:

And you think Akon and black people lack business acumen. You also think he doesn't give back to the community eh??
Well, lets see. . .  .

Last I checked, Lady Gaga was and is still signed to Akon's  record Label.
Kardinal Offishall and Colby O'Donis are a few names signed to his label.
As long as these artists continue making hits he can afford to spend the money which everway he seem and deem fit.

In case you didn't know Akon is also a producer.
He has work with the likes of Michael jackson (believe it or not), David Guetta, eminem, 50Cent and some Nigerian Artists. I'm sure you know he gets paid for those.

You want to talk about giving back to the community??
It may interest you to know that Akon owns a charity for underprivileged children in Africa called Konfidence Foundation. This is just one of a few charities he is affiliated to.

Sometimes, it is worth cross checking facts before spewing a load of tripe.
You obviously didn't understand what I was trying to say, black people are a consumer race, always want to buy other people's shet without making ours, for example, artificial hair is a product only or mostly used by black women, yet blacks control very little of that market, we buy buy buy never make. Apart from music and sports (which is largely controlled by white people) name another industry we control. . . And about the charities, pouhlease, thats a fashion statement, everybody has a charity these days, even Bruno. . .

Instead of wasting our money on bling bling and betches in strip clubs, we should invest. . .

. . .and next time make sure you KNOW what you're talking about before you jump to idiotic conclusions about a persons comment, no one is talking about business acumen or charities here. . .
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by MrCork1: 7:27am On Aug 19, 2010
Big deal, i spent £300 on archies!!
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2010
Dolemite:

You obviously didn't understand what I was trying to say, black people are a consumer race, always want to buy other people's shet without making ours, for example, artificial hair is a product only or mostly used by black women, yet blacks control very little of that market, we buy buy buy never make. Apart from music and sports (which is largely controlled by white people) name another industry we control. . . And about the charities, pouhlease, thats a fashion statement, everybody has a charity these days, even Bruno. . .

Instead of wasting our money on bling bling and betches in strip clubs, we should invest. . .

. . .and next time make sure you KNOW what you're talking about before you jump to idiotic conclusions about a persons comment, no one is talking about business acumen or charities here. . .
Tosh!
So much for sweeping generalisation.

Anyways, whatsup with you missy?
You are way too cute to get all shirty with me.
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by MrCork1: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2010
big deal, i spend most of my mioney in strip clubs
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Dolemite(f): 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2010
OMO IBO:

Tosh!
So much for sweeping generalisation.
Really? I just gave you a challenge, name any other industry blacks control apart from sports and music.

OMO IBO:

Anyways, whatsup with you missy?
You are way too cute to get all shirty with me.
So much of an inflated sense of self worth. . .  undecided
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by MrCork1: 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2010
Dolomite,,baby u gits Nyansh or not. I really have moiney.

am lookin for wife
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Dolemite(f): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2010
Mr Cork:

Dolomite,,baby u gits Nyansh or not. I really have moiney.

am lookin for wife

Eww get away from me you disgusting thing, I wouldn't take your money if I were the poorest person on earth. . . undecided
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by MrCork1: 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2010
Madam Dolomite,,baby dont be like that. I have moiney and chicks want me, but lukilie for yoiu, am feeling u.

Can u ciik & clean and d u have Nyansh by any chance. i realy have moiney. 4real
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by MrCork1: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2010
Am goin to put a post in the ROmance sextion: why do Niaraland chicks play had to get!!!

coz am getting fed up with them
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by MrCork1: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2010
by the way i have moiney. Dolomite can i kiss u?
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2010
Dolemite:

Really? I just gave you a challenge, name any other industry blacks control apart from sports and music.
So much of an inflated sense of self worth. . . undecided
SMDH!
You know, you do have a warped way of thinking.
I actually backed down so as to avoid getting into some back n forth bilge. . . .but you failed to get the hint.

Well, lets try this. Using your analogy, Do Jewish people control sports?
By the way, you arguement about white people controlling music and sports is utter balderdash.
LA Reid was the boss of Def Jam
Not until recently, JayZ was the Vice President of Def Jam
It might interest you to know that Russell Simons (former owner of Phat Farm) was the co-founded Def Jam.
All these guys were and are still black.

Now onto to sports. . . . . . . .
. . . . . .well, i've got nothing to say cos all i see are black sports men and women doing their thing.
Please do not tell me white people control sports cos it does not make any iota of sense.

If you don't mind you asking, why is it any of your problem how black people choose to spend their money?
Do you know exactly what people of other races do with their wealth?

Do you know what missy?? . . . . fudge this arguement.
Can we kiss and make up?? and maybe do other things??
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Dolemite(f): 1:52am On Aug 20, 2010
OMO IBO:

SMDH!
You know, you do have a warped way of thinking.
I actually backed down so as to avoid getting into some back n forth bilge. . .  .but you failed to get the hint.

Well, lets try this. Using your analogy, Do Jewish people control sports?
By the way, you arguement about white people controlling music and sports is utter balderdash.
LA Reid was the boss of Def Jam
Not until recently, JayZ was the Vice President of Def Jam
It might interest you to know that Russell Simons (former owner of Phat Farm) was the co-founded Def Jam.
All these guys were and are still black.

Now onto to sports. . . . . .  . .
. . .  . . .well, i've got nothing to say cos all i see are black sports men and women doing their thing.
Please do not tell me white people control sports cos it does not make any iota of sense.

I said OTHER THAN sports and music, meaning I KNOW black people are dominant in those areas. . .FIFA, NBA the OLYMPICS controlled by whities, although black people excel there, they don't make major decisions. . .and as for music are you serious? most media companies are owned by Jews, whites, Jay Z can own all the record labels he wants but if Time Warner bans his music from their tv and radio stations, he won't get heard, Time Warner yes, white man's company from CNN to MTV. . .catch my drift?

OMO IBO:

If you don't mind you asking, why is it any of your problem how black people choose to spend their money?
Do you know exactly what people of other races do with their wealth?
Blacks spend their money foolishly, and always end up in poverty. This is a race that preaches to it's youth that the path to personal fulfilment is through bling bling, wild parties and girls with big booties. . .nothing else matters. . .Africa is blessed with abundant natural resources but yet is the poorest continent in the world because everybody hordes as much money as they can without a care in the world for the next black man. . .

I know the Asians invest in IT technology, Americas invest in their natural resources and i could go on and on. . .

OMO IBO:

Do you know what missy?? . . . .  fudge this arguement.
Can we kiss and make up?? and maybe do other things??
Not in this life boy. . . undecided
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by MrCork1: 7:27am On Aug 20, 2010
is DOlomite has Nyansh and is she singles? I have moiney an am looking for a wife
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 20, 2010
I know the Asians invest in IT technology, Americas invest in their natural resources and i could go on and on. . .
You know missy, the above is the only comment worthy of note you have made thus far.

Not in this life boy. . .
Maybe next life then
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Dolemite(f): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2010
OMO IBO:

You know missy, the above is the only comment worthy of note you have made thus far.
Too bad your post has nothing worthy of note. undecided
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by MrCork1: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2010
DOlomite, let me kiss u and i will spend u moiney
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by puskin: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2010
Mr Cork:

DOlomite, let me kiss u and i will spend u moiney

Will u please put a sock to dis trademark posts of yours. . . .don't U get tired?? undecided
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by MrCork1: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2010
pumkin. , Bro Dolomite is my ex babe. We break up! wink
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by philip0906(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2010
Mr Cork:

[b]pumkin. , Bro Dolomite is my ex babe. We break up![/b] wink
grin grin grin grin
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2010
Dolemite:

Too bad your post has nothing worthy of note. undecided
You seem to be enjoying this back n forth eh.

can we kiss and make up??
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Dolemite(f): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2010
OMO IBO:

You seem to be enjoying this back n forth eh.
Enjoying nothing, I made a point, you thought I was wrong you made your point and i made mine, you say black entertainers, or wealthy black people aren't frivolous spenders, i say show me proof, educate me negro!! angry

OMO IBO:

can we kiss and make up??
This is not or was not has never been a fight, it's a debate: do black people in power spend money frivolously? you want a kiss so much? ask your mother for one.
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2010
I can't help you if you fail to engage your Hippocampus.

Ta!
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Dolemite(f): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2010
OMO IBO:

I can't help you if you fail to engage your Hippocampus.

Ta!

It's obvious you have nothing to say, so this is where you get defensive behind childish comments, way to save face. wink I'm out!!
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by mamagee3(f): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2010
SSaemoenl:

Mama, We need to talk in close doors. very necessary please dont fail. angry sad

Stop dreaming and wake up!
Re: Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside) by Kunbee: 12:56am On Aug 22, 2010
puskin:

. . . . .if the money asks me to. . . I will grin grin grin

Good for you undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Stuns In New Photos, Mourns Kefee / Actress Uju Ozougwu Uses Snail As Headband,okro As Necklace In Creative Shoot / Lady Shares After Sex Photos On Facebook, Pours Encomium On Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.